Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (54936 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by cheerfulpraise: 5:47pm On May 16, 2019
National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has called for a review of Nigeria’s medical system so that doctors treat patients only in that aspect in which they have competence.

Comrade Oshiomhole said wrong diagnoses could be prevented by governments if it provides robust regulation on the health system.

Oshiomhole who spoke at the Founders Day and Launching of Endowment fund of the University of Bénin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) said his late wife, Clara, died of wrong diagnoses.

The APC National Chairman said he would have sued the doctors if it were in another terrain because his wife was a victim of quack medical doctors.

Comrade Oshiomhole said, “You visit a hospital, one doctor is gynaecologist, psychologist, pediatric, and the doctor treats everything. My wife was unfortunate to have been diagnosed as having something different while the cancer in her breast was growing.

“This generalized system of medical system is what we must review. It is not the task of government that things are not working. People elect government to make things work. That was why I decided to build what I called Five Star hospital to replace the decayed Central Hospital. I do hope that one day that hospital will open and you will see the equipment.

“One thing we need to do is appropriate compensation. When we have the right policy framework, the other level of compensation, people are paid according to, I believe doctors working outside the country will come back.”

Former Nigeria’s Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon hailed late Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia and late Prof. T Bello-Osagie for ensuring local people get access to tertiary health services instead of traveling to Lagos or Ibadan.

General Gowon expressed joy that the UBTH has served the people well.

He said, “In terms of training and research, the UBTH has performed excellently well in collaboration with UNIBEN.

Minister of State for Health, Dr. Osagie Ehanire. commended the UBTH management for conceiving the endowment fund.

Dr. Ehanire challenged Nigeria hospitals to aim higher and compete for excellence internationally.

Ehanire noted that the problems in hospitals in the country were not due to lack of equipment or expertise but a challenge of trust.

His words, “Improvement is urgently needed in all aspect from environmental upgrade to tip-top house keeping; from prompt and polite attention to patients at first point of call especially registration..

“It goes simply pumping more and more money into operations. It requires rededicating yourselves to fight wastage, leakage and damage; to better optimization of resources and assets.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-wouldve-sued-doctors-that-wrongly-diagnosed-my-wife-says-oshiomhole/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by JudasNaCarrot: 5:56pm On May 16, 2019
Taaaaaah!

Look at this ugly Chimp you think we don't know how you killed abi...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 16, 2019
Oshiomole return your looted money

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 16, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Taaaaaah!

what's your problem young man? Is he your mate?

100 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by BuhariAdvocate: 6:08pm On May 16, 2019
Donmedra:
they are plenty here .they dont get respect from their region.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Born2Breed(f): 6:08pm On May 16, 2019
JudasNaCarrot:
Taaaaaah!

Don't mind him, he thinks we don't know.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

Don't mind him, he thinks we don't know.
how did he kill abiola?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by nzeobi(m): 6:19pm On May 16, 2019
what have you and buhari done to salvage the situation.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Born2Breed(f): 6:40pm On May 16, 2019
Donmedra:
how did he kill abiola?

Clara Oshiomole nee Akharagbon from Ewohinmi I know,Abiola I know not.

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

why would he kill his own wife?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2019
funny man...a man of the people is now a man of APC

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Born2Breed(f): 6:46pm On May 16, 2019
Donmedra:
why would he kill his own wife?

Who is Abiola?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by JudasNaCarrot: 6:50pm On May 16, 2019
Donmedra:
Go and die!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by muykem: 6:57pm On May 16, 2019
Statistically, doctors had kill more people than sicknesses itself.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 16, 2019
muykem:
Don’t worry they are LEAVING NIGERIA en masse, very soon the DESIRED DOCTORS (Native Doctors) will revive their BOARD MEETINGS grin grin

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by dokyOloye: 8:05pm On May 16, 2019
muykem:
Ewu

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by czarina(f): 8:28pm On May 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

Clara died of breast cancer, didn't she?

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by doctokwus: 8:36pm On May 16, 2019
Ask this same imp to pay N200k for basic investigations he would be ranting.
You need to see how some of these big wigs have disregard for proper management of patients here in Nigeria,haggling over prices and even telling Drs what to treat for,just to save costs.
It's only when things now become critical and late,they acquiesce to the same investigations they were reluctant to fund.
But soon as they go out,they treat foreign Drs as demi gods,that even when they tell them a simple FBC
and Mp screeningg is 100K they look for the money.
Lying,corrupt,ugly,devilish soul.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 16, 2019
On a serious note, he should be ashamed of making such utterances after deceiving millions of Nigerians the APC government will revamp the health sector of the country.
He got a dose of one of their lies.

13 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Olatunji1929: 9:05pm On May 16, 2019
king of looter oya take am

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Born2Breed(f): 9:09pm On May 16, 2019
czarina:
Clara died of breast cancer, didn't she?

On papers....

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by czarina(f): 9:10pm On May 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

On papers....
So, I'll presume you witnessed everything, no?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Born2Breed(f): 9:14pm On May 16, 2019
czarina:
So, I'll presume you witnessed everything, no?

That woman was from Okaegben,no daughter of theirs married to an outsider dies without investigating the death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by czarina(f): 9:23pm On May 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

That woman was from Okaegben,no daughter of theirs married to an outsider dies without investigating the death.

Hmmm.........African Skype?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Born2Breed(f): 9:27pm On May 16, 2019
czarina:
Hmmm.........African Skype?

You don't believe in science?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by czarina(f): 9:31pm On May 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

You don't believe in science?
Of course ma'am. I believe in science and popular report from "science" was that she died of the big C.

I'm very much open to varying opinions, ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by iluvdonjazzy: 9:31pm On May 16, 2019
noted pls
Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Born2Breed(f): 9:41pm On May 16, 2019
czarina:
Of course ma'am. I believe in science and popular report from "science" was that she died of the big C.

I'm very much open to varying opinions, ma'am.

If several test could not detect breast cancer but later did when it was too late,it shows a more sophisticated science was used to confuse the lab scientist until the spiritual process of sending her soul away from her body was concluded.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by czarina(f): 9:55pm On May 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

If several test could not detect breast cancer but later did when it was too late,it shows a more sophisticated science was used to confuse the lab scientist until the spiritual process of sending her soul away from her body was concluded.
You have to understand that cancer is a very complex ailment.

Benign breast tumors like fibroadenoma, breast calcifications and a host of others may not be diagnosed as cancer because in truth, they aren't exactly malignancies.

Yes, even with the most invasive biopsies. But all of that can change in just weeks. A patient's supposedly benign tumor could at the next exam become a stage four ductal invasive cancer. I've seen it happen a lot of times.

Now, I'm not saying it was what happened with Clara but it's a possibility.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by Born2Breed(f): 10:16pm On May 16, 2019
czarina:
You have to understand that cancer is a very complex ailment.

Benign breast tumors like fibroadenoma, breast calcifications and a host of others may not be diagnosed as cancer because in truth, they aren't exactly malignancies.

Yes, even with the most invasive biopsies. All that can change in just weeks. A patient's supposedly benign tumor could at the next exam become a stage four ductal invasive cancer. I've seen it happen a lot of times.

Now, I'm not saying it was what happened with Clara but it's a possibility.

Most family members detected their breast cancer at a very early stage after our matriarch had her first surgery.

May the soul of Clara rest in peace but we knew what happened.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara by czarina(f): 10:18pm On May 16, 2019
Born2Breed:

Most family members detected their breast cancer at a very early stage after our matriarch had her first surgery.

May the soul of Clara rest in peace but we knew what happened.

Amen. God continue to rest her soul.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Adopts New Uniform, Dressing Style / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.