Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,132 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) (45481 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by naaija: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2020
Following the nairaland thread earlier, Obaseki Vows To Deal With Oshiomhole If He Disrupts Activities In Edo

The video of the Edo state governor's exact wordings have surfaced online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEiSGmHxkg

At a meeting with chairmen of the All Progressives Congress (APC) across the 18 Local Government Areas of the state, the governor said anti-party activities carried out either by the suspended National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole or his allies in the EPM would be dealt with.

The governor warned Oshiomhole to desist from his provocative activities or he may be forced, as governor, to invoke his powers to deal with him pointing that the national chairman would not condone a fraction of his misdemeanor when he was the governor of the state.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by psalmsmiles(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
Oshiomole is biting more than he can chew...
Obaseki is like a time-bomb. Small trigger and everywhere go scatter.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Welfed(m): 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Water don pass garri

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Lanretoye(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
ganduje don give una liver

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Dadaboy: 10:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Jungle nation with jungle people, jungle president, jungle politics, jungle brains , jungle characters and behaviors

And they want to grow

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by money121(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2020
Two Agbaya

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by sotall(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Obaseki is not a coward like some ex-governor we know.

He has power and knows how to use it

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by saheedbadmus(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2020
Nvr bite d finger that once fed u.. Obaseki needs to apply wisdom .. dere is a saying in Yoruba.. eni ba junilo leh Juni nu.. person wey senior u fit throway u..

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by solmusdesigns: 10:25am On Jan 30, 2020
This fool is making a huge mistake

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by osuofia2(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2020
OSHO BABA DON MEET HIM MATCH, I THINK THE ASO ROCK CABALS ARE STRONGLY BEHIND OBASEKI, OSHO BABA HAS BEEN TOO QUITE OF LATE WHICH IS UNLIKE HIM THAT TALK BEFORE THINKING LIKE PARROT, MEAN WHILE WHERE IS CLARA

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by RichDad1(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
This man talks too much. Seems he’s suffering from Diarrhea of the mouth. undecided undecided

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by rollydex: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Na wa oh
Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by NORSYK(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Obaseki is already reading the hand writing on the wall. He has to fight back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by dapsoneh: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
Its about to down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Rawtruth1: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
I have zero like for Mr "Go and die" He is extremely heartless to that widow's plight. I don't know whether he has changed for good

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by anonimi: 10:26am On Jan 30, 2020
naaija:
The governor warned Oshiomhole to desist from his provocative activities or he may be forced, as governor, to invoke his powers to deal with him pointing that the national chairman would not condone a fraction of his misdemeanor when he was the governor of the state.

Talkers do nothing.
He should talk less and do more otherwise he will be Ambode'd.

15 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by wilemer: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
naaija:
Following the nairaland thread earlier, the video of the Edo state governor's exact wordings have surfaced online.

At a meeting with chairmen of the All Progressives Congress (APC) across the 18 Local Government Areas of the state, the governor said anti-party activities carried out either by the suspended National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole or his allies in the EPM would be dealt with.

Obaseki should thread carefully, he has more to lose.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Tu9ice06: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by sheltcon: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Can any governor try this in Lagos?

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by lloyds(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Well Osho baba deserves everything he is receiving. . Today. .

He fully deserves it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Wickedtruths: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Look carefully at those smiling around Obaseki. Can they support Obaseki in a fight against Oshiomole?

This ugly fool called Obaseki talks too much like a btch. He is making people have sympathy for Oshiomole.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by SURELAND: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Heading for his doom, you dont fight your political enemies openly

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by sevo(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2020
Keep talking...you will soon make oshiomole meet the supreme court judge and rule that your birth certificate is fake and void and that you are an indigene of Chad republic...everything is possible in Nigeria

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by benedictac(f): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Come within be these 2 people fight can someone please explain to me?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Wickedtruths: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Buhari isn't talking
Tinubu isn't talking
Oshiomole isn't talking
The NWC aren't talking
The BOT aren't talking

It is only Obaseki that is talking.

He is desperately seeking reactions from those people but they are ignoring him. Now, he is busy making more enemies for himself and burning bridges.

I really hope he has a plan B cos the way he's shouting, it's like Oshiomole has him by the balls.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by OgbanjeProphet: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2020
Oshiomohle thinks that Nigeria and EDO state are his private property, or NLC where he can call on or call off strikes any how.

He should understand that he is no longer the governor of Edo state. Allow the current governor to concentrate on taking Edo state to the right path please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) by Affanyd: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2020
The cock that crows in the morning is silent in the evening stew

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja / Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) / Kemi Adeosun Says 16+6= 24 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.