Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni (39273 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by etcsines: 9:23pm On May 16, 2019
@titiloyeblog.com

Sex therapist, Adunni has shared an interesting piece on Instagram explaining why Nigerians are afraid of having proper sex.

According to her, 'I see these things daily and I'm scared for the future... why is it hard for Nigerian men to please their women? Why can't you eat your wife out and stuff, why do women think for them to be wife materials you shouldn't Bleep your husband really good?

See her full post below;

Nigerians are afraid of having proper sex, in my Scope of work as a Sex therapist, I see these things daily and I'm scared for the future... why is it hard for Nigerian men to please their women? Why can't you eat your wife out and stuff, why do women think for them to be wife materials you shouldn't Bleep your husband real good, why would you think to give your husband a mind blowing Mouth Gig followed by a badtass doggie will not make u a wife material.

The men are also guilty of this hence they wife the lady who isn't sexually satisfying and keep numerous girl friends then the moment u both are Comfortably married, the man moves on to start having numerous girls friends then years down the line the woman realises how sexually frustrated she is and might start having flings too.In this case i gotta agree with marrying your friend though because if you guys can be plain with one another and honest about sexual wants and needs then your relationship will blossom.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/05/nigerians-are-afraid-of-having-proper.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by fukushaki(m): 9:45pm On May 16, 2019
Gbogbó owùn ton shèlé, iyànú lonjé; Ah! NKÁN BÉ grin

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by SageMK: 10:03pm On May 16, 2019
So she wants us to spend hours investing in sex?

I laugh in Swahili. grin

What's proper sex?

And who the heck have time for proper sex when there's no peace of mind in this country? —lol. All I know is sex is procreation. Let married folks decide what to do in the confines of their room and not a fake àss therapist. grin

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 16, 2019
ass eating gang....over to u guys

4 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 16, 2019
True

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by babyfaceafrica: 11:55pm On May 16, 2019
must everything be sex!!!..is this gal alright?.. people are hungry and thirsty....nations are finding cure to dreaded disease....innovations up and down..
and this one wants someone to eat her up..smh....anyone who cheats because of sexual starvation is sick...you want a tiger in bed...you Leave ur ''40'' second man and find an okada driver that can go 4 hours

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by iRepNaija1: 1:47am On May 17, 2019
SageMK:
So she wants us to spend hours investing in sex?

I laugh in Swahili. grin

What's proper sex?

[b]And who the heck have time for proper sex [/b]when there's no peace of mind in this country? —lol. All I know is sex is procreation. Let married folks decide what to do in the confines of their room and not a fake àss therapist. grin

Plenty. Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa so someone's clearly doing it.

13 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Ibcrown(m): 5:24am On May 17, 2019
With all the hardship in Nigeria, Shay na proper sex we go dey put for head ni

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by zangiff(m): 5:24am On May 17, 2019
......... cool
Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by kolafolabi(m): 5:25am On May 17, 2019
Interesting

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by ValCon888: 5:25am On May 17, 2019
So this one with her scattered hair is a sex therapist?

Issorite.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Nobody: 5:26am On May 17, 2019
Ibcrown:
With all the hardship in Nigeria, Shay na proper sex we go dey put for head ni
Don’t Mind her.
She wants a DEBTOR to PHUCK his way to payment.
SEXX can only be pleasurable when there is PEACE OF MIND...

-U wouldn’t have your kids school Fees piled up..
-In-LAWS fees piled up.
-BURIAL LEVIES...piled up.
-Wife’s Nagging piling up.
-Wife repatriating ha relatives to ur house piling up
-Religious Tithes and Offering Cards Piled up.
-Car Servicing and maintenance piled up.
-Almighty House Rent piled up.
-Deported In-Laws in ur apartment piling up.
-Relatives in ur apartment piling up.
-BOILING POINT temp. in ur apartment piling up.
-Forced KIDS and birthday party piling up.
-Church and Marriage committee piling up.
-Fake Religious leaders looting money piling up.
-Generator set noise piling up.
-SARS and Police problems piling up .
-Failed political promises piling up
-Hospital bills piling up.

Then you want your HUBBY to demonstrate all sexual positions in this untimely WORLD.
U are not serious..!!!
U can as well tell the man to commit SUICIDE, since he is on a SUICIDE MISSION already.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Ibcrown(m): 5:33am On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

She wants a DEBTOR to PHUCK his way to payment
lol
Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Mac2016(m): 5:34am On May 17, 2019
Won ti labo dan....Plate lickers Association. Kindly gather here with your likes grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Boyooosa(m): 5:36am On May 17, 2019
Nonsense and ingredients early in the morning. Why is this one's life surrounded by sexx? People dey find money nonsense heh dey talk about eating pusy, nomsense!
Pusy na food?
Spit left n right....

Mw, read in btw the lines...

3 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Nobody: 5:36am On May 17, 2019
40 secs gan. Chook it and cum.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:39am On May 17, 2019
Are you serious?! shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Kendumazy(m): 5:41am On May 17, 2019
Hmm
Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Dollanation: 5:43am On May 17, 2019
Inukwa proper sex...
I pity women that will put there hustling hubby on a scale of good sex, comparing him with the husband of her friend that is jobless and has the whole time in the world for sex..

See ehh, real men are out there struggling to feed you and his children, when he comes home after many days, my dear he is tired n sure won't go into marathon sex with you.. Mama chidera that the husband go for 10hrs is obviously jobless and spends most of his time learning new sex skills..

Biko moderate sex is OK, u don't need to go 360 degrees once the money is flowing.

The world don't evolve around sex so women be properly guided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by jaxxy(m): 5:44am On May 17, 2019
what Is a sex therapist? Is that a real job?

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by dragunov: 5:44am On May 17, 2019
fukushaki:
Gbogbó owùn ton shèlé, iyànú lonjé; Ah! NKÁN BÉ grin

Put abodi and panla on your moniker too nah.
Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by 40secondsguy(m): 5:44am On May 17, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
must everything be sex!!!..is this gal alright?.. people are hungry and thirsty....nations are finding cure to dreaded disease....innovations up and down..
and this one wants someone to eat her up..smh....anyone who cheats because of sexual starvation is sick...you want a tiger in bed...you Leave ur [b]"40" second man [/b]and find an okada driver that can go 4 hours
How dare you angry angry
Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Nobody: 5:46am On May 17, 2019
etcsines:

[s]Nigerians are afraid of having proper sex, in my Scope of work as a Sex therapist, I see these things daily and I'm scared for the future... why is it hard for Nigerian men to please their women? Why can't you eat your wife out and stuff, why do women think for them to be wife materials you shouldn't Bleep your husband real good, why would you think to give your husband a mind blowing Mouth Gig followed by a badtass doggie will not make u a wife material.

The men are also guilty of this hence they wife the lady who isn't sexually satisfying and keep numerous girl friends then the moment u both are Comfortably married, the man moves on to start having numerous girls friends then years down the line the woman realises how sexually frustrated she is and might start having flings too.In this case i gotta agree with marrying your friend though because if you guys can be plain with one another and honest about sexual wants and needs then your relationship will blossom.
[/s]

No reasonable person gives a freaking fck.

Mentally deranged generation; living in a mentally deranged era; dominated by mentally deranged leaders and celebrities who control the mentally deranged masses; living a mentally deranged life.

Day in, day out, this generation looks more like a piece of shiit. Very irritating people and disgusting life everywhere.

Fuckery everywhere. Nobody come get sense again. Nawa for all of una o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by dessymal(m): 5:48am On May 17, 2019
In dis era wia hardship can shrink ones erection.
Dis one is talking of "PROPER SEX"

4 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by Sheriman(m): 5:54am On May 17, 2019
What are the differences between Sex and Proper Sex... Becos I don't understand this..

1 Like

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by emezuo17: 6:02am On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Don’t Mind her.
She wants a DEBTOR to PHUCK his way to payment.
SEXX can only be pleasurable when there is PEACE OF MIND...

-U wouldn’t have your kids school Fees piled up..
-In-LAWS fees piled up.
-BURIAL LEVIES...piled up.
-Wife’s Nagging piling up.
-Wife repatriating ha relatives to ur house piling up
-Religious Tithes and Offering Cards Piled up.
-Car Servicing and maintenance piled up.
-Almighty House Rent piled up.
-Deported In-Laws in ur apartment piling up.
-Relatives in ur apartment piling up.
-BOILING POINT temp. in ur apartment piling up.
-Forced KIDS and birthday party piling up.
-Church and Marriage committee piling up.
-Fake Religious leaders looting money piling up.
-Generator set noise piling up.
-SARS and Police problems piling up .
-Failed political promises piling up
-Hospital bills piling up.

Then you want your HUBBY to demonstrate all sexual positions in this untimely WORLD.
U are not serious..!!!
U can as well tell the man to commit SUICIDE, since he is on a SUICIDE MISSION already.
. You are my G for real

2 Likes

Re: 'Nigerians Are Afraid Of Having Proper Sex' - Sex Therapist, Adunni by freedomchild: 6:08am On May 17, 2019
She's right.. Proper sex is good. as for the commenters above, present economic conditions in this country are mostly cause by ourselves. Create time for yourselves and have a mind-blowing fun. our present day ladies are boring during sex. They expect the man to do everything that's why they lie down like a wood during sex. enjoyable sex is about making your spouse relax and feel wanted before the romp.. Spouses should also visit therapists to teach them new things

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovers Who Met On An Instagram Comment Section Get Engaged / Olabomi Ojuade Reveals How Ex-boyfriend Posted Her Unclad Photos Online [video] / Common Things That Women Lie About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.