Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,217 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) (66036 Views)

How Illegal Miners Wash Mined Sand To Get Gold (video/picture) / Faster And Reliable VPN / Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 2:17pm On May 17, 2019
cool
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by tohyorsih(f): 2:20pm On May 17, 2019
ericsmith:

common twerk like regina daniel u no fit share on NL, what is the difference if dem break there fast with twerk or with orange .. #all break naa break#you stingy jor

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 17, 2019
ifyboy60:

Nigeria is two times the size of California, but will almost be same with the population of the whole USA. we will soon be over populated with no breathing space
Hahahahaha
PEOPLE never no yet .
NIGERIA dey inside SOUP
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by gladisa7: 2:43pm On May 17, 2019
how does it wash p[ryk?
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 2:50pm On May 17, 2019
It can never bath me the way tohyorsih will bath me especially those corner corner parts of my body
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:55pm On May 17, 2019
crackhouse:
NONSENSE. I

Beautiful Nonsense,......
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by awuf2008: 3:31pm On May 17, 2019
This is not news
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2019
ayanleye12:
I've messaged you on whatsapp
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by JustCurious: 4:33pm On May 17, 2019
crackhouse:
NONSENSE.
And INGREDIENTS. grin
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by themanderon: 5:00pm On May 17, 2019
So how is it gona wash the nether region? A little demonstration will do.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by nkemjacob2(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2019
can the machine wash in between those angles under the legs undecided
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by jjparagon(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
HisExcellence:
Welcome development, Technology is a Goal.

I hope it'll scrub my feets too, abi I go need carry my leg up
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by salam1(m): 5:33pm On May 17, 2019
Can it wash the private parts?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by HisExcellence(m): 5:37pm On May 17, 2019
jjparagon:

I hope it'll scrub my feets too, abi I go need carry my leg up

That one na the easiest things, the human wash can do, it can even wash your kini for you.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Reeb2244: 5:41pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:
I have said it before that, if PALM-WINE was being tapped by the WHITES, by now they wouldn’t be permitting elderly men in their 60s to climb such TREES all in the bid to get us PALM-WINE. Some end up falling from these trees and having SPINAL CORD deformities.

At least by now, the WHITES would have devised a MACHINE that would tap at most 20 trees in 1hour.
This goes to show that we are not into CRITICAL THINKING.
An average HUMAN BRAIN is 4 TERABYTES in size, but for me it appears the BLACKMAN in Africa uses only 32KILOBYTES in his or her entire lifetime.

MOST BLACKS in DIASPORA use about 1TERABYTE, while the WHITES use 1.5 TERABYTES.

We are really in serious DANGER..despite globalization.
Total bullshit post from a senseless brain.

What have you done so far with your 1kb brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by gbefun40(m): 5:58pm On May 17, 2019
Do anyone still purchase sex doll, I beg this thing know relevant to our current situation. Waste of technological talents
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by mechanics(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2019
wow, it's affordable, the old man was just enjoying himself, but there must be light for it to function.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by tewoayo(m): 6:41pm On May 17, 2019
Sweet nonsense
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Bigcake: 7:00pm On May 17, 2019
EVILFOREST:

They are LONG-TERM PLANNERS.
They know how to approach most situations.
The U.S. gives out about 27,000 immigrant visas in one category, annually. They also have the number available for non immigrants. They are into Population control as well.
So, they know where to TOUCH and things will turn around.

Before, NIGERIANS were granted GREENCARDS through VISA LOTTERY, but now this no longer holds.
They are working tirelessly to cut down on the number of visas they give on non immigrant basis.
Contraceptives are readily available and made use.
U can be arrested for impregnating Ladies wherever you go...

ALASKA as a STATE in the U.S. is bigger than Nigeria as a country. TEXAS a state, is about two third of Nigeria. Yet their overall population is 330million.
I'm residing in Alaska. The state is not bigger than Nigeria please. It could be said to be at least 70percent of the land mass of Nigeria.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Holyman3(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2019
4600 euros is more like 1,850,000

Which makes the machine expensive

1 Like

Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by MicroSweet(m): 8:08pm On May 17, 2019
Risk of electrocution, high cost of power supply, and less efficient.
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by mudiana(m): 9:24pm On May 17, 2019
For this one mind, him don bathe. Yeye fowl...
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Mideyblaq(m): 9:28pm On May 17, 2019
I know this useless machine will still claim some peoples life,
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by NEDULASER(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2019
Lovelyn451:
This is too large nah...it can't even wash inside inside nyash
grin grin
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by sharpwriter(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2019
EVILFOREST:

You call this LAZINESS when you are being left behind.
Very SOON they will relocate to MARS to start LIFE, since they already have substantial evidence to support that life can hatch there..... that’s VISION 2050, although an unmanned craft (manned by MONKEYS) will be sent in by 2022.
They have HUMAN VOLUNTEERS already.
Check it out yourself. The COST and everything.
It’s a LONG-TERM PLAN.

......Thereafter, when RAPTURE takes place on earth,
AFRICANS will be the only ones caught up.
U think they don’t know what they are doinggrin grin

Hahaha... Only Africans left for rapture? Hilarious
... The rapture go pick dem automatically for that Mars wey dem wan run go
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by Kelvinkipler(m): 12:54pm On May 19, 2019
Can it wash between your toes and back of your ear?
Re: Human Wash Machine Will Bathe You Faster And Better (PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
crackhouse:
NONSENSE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Talented Nigerian Boy Builds A Duplex Design With Lights And Swimming Pool / Ogun River In Kara Did Not Actually Dry Up. This Is What Happened! / Hippo Killed In River Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.