Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Do You Advice She Quits The Relationship Or Hang On For Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Advice She Quits The Relationship Or Hang On For Her Boyfriend (1114 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea / What's The Factor That's Kept Your Relationship Or Marriage Till Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Advice She Quits The Relationship Or Hang On For Her Boyfriend by dumeeked(f): 9:09am On May 04, 2007
A friend of mine has asked me to seek for nairaland users advise about her relationship.

She is into a two year relationship with a guy which she dosent know were they are heading towards. The guy is based in Europe they met 2 yrs ago and he asked her out. They started the relationship and he told her all his experience in Europe and his relationship with a white lady to get his papers. The white lady has a kid for him and now they are divorced but refuses him to see his kid. this issue has been on ever since she knew him cos he always feels unhappy when ever he thinks he cannot see his kid,and tells the lady he cannot help but remember his kid.

My friend keeps advising him to take a Lawyer to sort out the case so as they move on , but he says it cost money and he wants to rellocate from Europe to anoda country which is not easy too for him. any time my frind trys to talk about dere future he tells her dat he has to sort himself out of this mess with his white woman b4 he thinks of anoda marriage. My friend dosent know how long it will take for him to get out of the night mere of his old marriage and he dosent seem to yield to any advise given on steps to use in solving the case.

He dosent want my friend to leave him he says she shld hang on until he sorts himself out cos he cannot jumb into anoda marriage quickly and he has to take his time to aviod the 1st mistake. my friend wants to settle down, she loves him, but dosent know how long it will take her guy to sort out him self . She is confused right now.

She wld need ur comments and advise on this issue
Re: Do You Advice She Quits The Relationship Or Hang On For Her Boyfriend by Seun(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2007
I think she needs to work on a plan B. The biological clock for women moves very fast. wink
Re: Do You Advice She Quits The Relationship Or Hang On For Her Boyfriend by nosilla(f): 1:13pm On May 10, 2007
'He married the white women for his papers' !!

(No wonder women find it hard to believe what guys say to them, when you here this sort of thing.)

She needs to get rid of him, to me it looks like he is stringing her along whilst he is keeping his options open.

nosillA xx

(1) (Reply)

People Say Love Is Blind Is It Real ? / Things You Do With Your Partner. / She Fled Because I Told Her Im Not Gonna Stick To My Wife To Be Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.