Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC (21704 Views)

Obi Cubana Visits UNN, Meets VC, Management Team (Photos, Video) / UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / UNN Rejects Jamb's 120 Cut-off Mark, Fixes Post-utme Dates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by prodigyme(m): 5:32am On May 20, 2019
at least he did something worth while......

good one, isnt it wonderful how a VC is very proud of building a generating set in 2019, when other colleges are partnering with NASA to conquer the Galaxy..... well never late than never[/quote]
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by cardoctor(m): 5:45am On May 20, 2019
I want go see proof
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by IDERAWOLE(m): 5:53am On May 20, 2019
Pusyiter:
This is not new neither is it rocket science
Nigeria can dwell on Solar energy like China or any other alternative power sources
but saboteurs in the form of generator importers and their likes will not make it work
In 1999, Tinubu had almost finalize discussion with Enron but OBJ govt. of saboteurs bungled the initiative
20 yrs later, we are worse off.....

Your above friend above your comment or post is not aware that his biafran warlords are the saboteurs of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by novicali: 6:57am On May 20, 2019
Please can somebody give us ideas on what to do. A friend of mine has a youtube account and it was terminated sometime late last month. prior to this time he has some money in his adsense but not up to the thresh hold amount for payment.
1. Is it possible for youtube to pay him the money he has made before the account was terminated?
2. Also it possible for him to get paid by adsense though the money in thresh hold is not up to the required amount?
3. Can he transfer this adsense to another account, since the youtube account has been terminated?
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by Orthello: 7:02am On May 20, 2019
Ayatullah:

[s]
The best imagination of an independent Republic of Biafra would be worse than that of South Sudan.[/s]
Stale.
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by Orthello: 7:03am On May 20, 2019
Honor10:

independent republic of Biafra will kill herself in 5 years, so much disunity.
Why do you care?
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by toprealman: 7:22am On May 20, 2019
Pusyiter:
Nigeria can dwell on Solar energy like China or any other alternative power sources
but saboteurs in the form of generator importers and their likes will not make it work
In 1999, Tinubu had almost finalize discussion with Enron but OBJ govt. of saboteurs bungled the initiative
Same Tinubu in charge since the first inception of the man from Daura's government Abi? Kwantinu!
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by Pusyiter(m): 8:01am On May 20, 2019
Read other people's comment.
They make sense, but you are just irritating.
Leave my lane....a condom would have saved me of this stress
I blame your papa
celeiyke:

Zombie. It seems ur mental state is totally imbalanced
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by celeiyke: 8:04am On May 20, 2019
Pusyiter:
Read other people's comment.
They make sense, but you are just irritating.
Leave my lane....a condom would have saved me of this stress
I blame your papa

I blame ur mother for using blades on ur father's condom b4 using it. Useless son
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by dangermouse(m): 8:24am On May 20, 2019
Fidelismaria:
Rubbish

24hrs power supply my foot

Since 3weeks now we never see light for this stupid hilltop

Nonsense

last time i checked Hill top is not part of the University. the school boundary stopped at odim gate close to St peters
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by safetyInspector(m): 9:43am On May 20, 2019
The same way Nigeria has killed herself after 58 years. Which country is or will be more divided like Nigeria?Nigeria is so divided to the extent of using a phrase 'one Nigeria' as a National slogan.
Honor10:

independent republic of Biafra will kill herself in 5 years, so much disunity.
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by loganx: 9:54am On May 20, 2019
Globally Universities are breeding grounds for pioneers and innovators, i understand African Leaders and business men have failed the continent in this regards, the universities cannot absolve itself from the cesspit of decay. i recently took a supposed professional course with one of the top 4 universities in Nigeria. something as basic as internet driving coordination of lectures, study materials and even conference lectures were missing. the only thing universities use the internet for is to automate tuition payments and all that millions, they fret away through stealing.
the likes of Google, Apple, Samsung, etc, depends on universities as incubators for innovation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by IMASTEX: 10:31am On May 20, 2019
Lamasta:
Atimes I wonder what the doctors and professors in our higher institution of learning do if they cannot carryout a research that will better the community and its environs.
Kudos to UNN at least they have solved their power issue. cool
It is very funny seriously. Yet you see an electrical engineering department with all the so called prof in darkness. I wonder what they are engineering! Sadly, this is how the country is going to gradually & personally leave darkness if the country is to end darkness.

1 Like

Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by sweerychick(f): 12:00pm On May 20, 2019
Pusyiter:
you mean Enron that declared false profits at the NYSE and went bankrupt on October 2001 Thank God for obasanjo
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by bayulll011(m): 12:49pm On May 20, 2019
edunwablog:
Prof. Benjamin Ozumba, Vice-Chancellor, University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), on Friday said that

https://www.akelicious.net/2019/05/unn-meets-its-24-hour-electricity-need.html

All the universities in Nigeria are just unfortunates.
apart from Covenant that generate their power,others are completely clueless without innovations and idea.

there is no synergy between our Academic institutions and the populace,of what use is the universities that cannot generates idea on how to make your countries a good place.

All they do is read old archived manuscript,no idea no innovations
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by rexandyke(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2019
Is it the UNN I have being to or another one? Just asking
Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by flex04(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2019
Pusyiter:

No wonder PMB signed the contract yesterday

Re: UNN Meets Its 24-hour Electricity Need From Organic Waste — VC by Ezenwanne: 8:49pm On May 21, 2019
Lie Lie VC...competing with one Lie Moha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Students Protest Over ASUU Strike In Ibadan (Photos) / The David Oyedepo Foundation Calls For Full Scholarship Applications / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.