Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,690 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) (12478 Views)

Forgive Me For Choosing Fubara As My Successor – Wike Begs Rivers People Again / Buhari Successor Has Igbo Name / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Victorclean1: 12:01pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by RTSC: 12:02pm On May 18, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Go to history.... Recent history will tell you the North Western alliance is a force
There has been more incidences of an eastern alliance with the North than a western equivalent, right from the days of azikiwe.

Even buhari ran with an igbo first. When we rejected him, he turned to a less familiar alternative.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by atakamus: 12:04pm On May 18, 2019
Chai. And this man is my Governor. Why? Man man has been leading us since 7 years and some months.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by zoedew: 12:09pm On May 18, 2019
This man is indeed unsettled upstairs.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2019
Is it when this okorocha now start bitting ppl that them go know say this man is mad?
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 18, 2019
Are you sure?...He needs millions of naira to excavate the useless statues you erected
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Asshurbanipall: 12:14pm On May 18, 2019
If you go to Owerri you will pity Imolites. Okoroawusa just wasted 8years doing nothing

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by seangy4konji: 12:15pm On May 18, 2019
see his face like amala.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:17pm On May 18, 2019
he may be right since the new governor should concentrate on job creation. ....okorocha made a mistake sha, but let's allow him..no doubt he tried his best just the Nigerian politician greedy blood outshine him at the end....let him have his certificate of return..maybe he gets the Senate presidency or deputy for the igbos
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Asshurbanipall: 12:21pm On May 18, 2019
MondayOsunbor:
Is it when this okorocha now start bitting ppl that them go know say this man is mad?

1 Like

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Worksunlimited: 12:27pm On May 18, 2019
Chelsea82:

The Governor said that what he will do he will advice in one project that he have not completed a quarters lodge where judges will live as a retirement home that if the new Governor can do it then he will be happy.

The Governor Further stated that he will Okorocha offer to help incoming Imo governor to demolish houses.

Watch Video Below,

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/imo-my-successor-has-nothing-to-do.html?m=1

He had a full 8yrs to do this, yet he didn't do it. He now wants to shift the burden to someone else...

Iberiberism at work
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by innocential3032(m): 12:28pm On May 18, 2019
Gherarahia hia
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by raggnnar: 12:29pm On May 18, 2019
Eh!
With this morning collapse of your Somtochukwu Mordern hospital at formal Owerri Main Market site

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by VulgarLee(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2019
proeast:
Lol, such a clown. The reverse is actually the case!!
what is the reverse?
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by VulgarLee(m): 12:44pm On May 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
If you go to Owerri you will pity Imolites. Okoroawusa just wasted 8years doing nothing
Shurup no be the same owerri i dey.
Hatred don finish you
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by VulgarLee(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2019
raggnnar:
Eh!
With this morning collapse of your Somtochukwu Mordern hospital at formal Owerri Main Market site
Finally who chop you?
Stop being foolish
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by gnykelly(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2019
At least our blodas can now go home
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Asshurbanipall: 12:47pm On May 18, 2019
Shut you lying bastard, at least you have seen the pictures i posted, post your own to counter my own pictures or what i said.

VulgarLee:
Shurup no be the same owerri i dey.
Hatred don finish you

1 Like

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2019
cry

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Charly68: 12:52pm On May 18, 2019
Except the man is visionless
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by jonnyjustcome22: 12:54pm On May 18, 2019
Nothing for incoming governor to do? Na wa for this governor. Even up, us and Dubai leader can not make such statement.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Wizywiz(m): 1:29pm On May 18, 2019
yeman2012:
Just watch the way Bet9ja scammers are coming for dis page. 1234 go
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by raggnnar: 1:32pm On May 18, 2019
VulgarLee:
Finally who chop you?
Stop being foolish
Guess you are blind to see the pictures I posted.
May your life be run the way Rochas ruined Imo state. Say Amen.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Wizywiz(m): 1:32pm On May 18, 2019
yeman2012:
Just watch the way Bet9ja scammers are coming for dis page. 1234 go
i cant help but laugh bro..this betnaija scammers are becoming a niusance

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by NwaliE01: 1:45pm On May 18, 2019
Our country is really blessed with so much useless leaders.
How can a seating Governor with the worst road network see no need to revamp the roads.
Poor Medicare facility, poor school structures, poor teachers welfare etc see no need in all these.

Efcc please over to you. This man deserve serious probe.

1 Like

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:47pm On May 18, 2019
safetyInspector:
Once upon a time it was said that a minority stands no chance of ruling Nigeria and before our very eyes it come to pass. Save yourself the energy, at the time appointed it will happen, with or without your support or trust.

You dey mind that one? It is because of Tinubu they are castigating their former house nigga Rochas.

1 Like

Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by proeast(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2019
VulgarLee:
what is the reverse?
The incoming governor, Emeka Ihedioha has a lot of remedial works to do. In fact I don't envy him considering the rot Rochas is leaving behind.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by ufuosman(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2019
Say no to drugs..... Rochas always on drugs
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by israelmao(m): 2:37pm On May 18, 2019
Have you tarred all the roads and constructed all those needed.Have you created the right environment for business to thrive in Imo?
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by cmon(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
We don't envy anyone that will succeed okorocha. Imo state is in a total mess- bad roads, filth, IMSU and IMSUTH are now poultry farms.

Pictures- Owerri

Some Nigerians may think these are pictures you dug out from some villages in the state. But NO, I can indeed confirm this is Owerri, The state capital of Imo.

So sad.
Re: Imo: "My Successor Has Nothing To Do" – Rochas Okorocha Brags(Video) by cmon(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Shut you lying bastard, at least you have seen the pictures i posted, post your own to counter my own pictures or what i said.

Anyone doubting the pictures you posted probably has not left Owerri to see how poorly this governor performed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Jets Out Of Nigeria For Liberia's 172nd Independent Anniversary / 100 Most Impactful NGOs And Donor Agencies To Be Unveiled At African NGO Festiva / Insecurity: Establishment of State Police Is Non-Negotiable - Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.