Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,175 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains (67865 Views)

My Fiancée Just Took Her Own Life / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by happyme4life(f): 7:29pm On May 19, 2019
while you seek medical advice for her. can you try spiritual solution because there is nothing too hard for God. I don't know your location but she can trust God and attend Dunamis church healing and deliverance services on Tuesdays

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by shruuh: 7:36pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
embarassed doctors in the house I need your help my fiancee has ALS and she always complain of cold ,weakness and pains in her bone embarassed cry I hate to seee her in pain I love her and I don’t know what I will do if she dies I don’t want to lose her ..
my question is? Will she live for a long period because the research have made said 5 years or more
How can we stop the constant pains ? cry
She is my everything Please help embarassed
. Which of this group of symptoms does she has, this group;
-Difficulty walking or doing your normal daily activities
-Tripping and falling
-Weakness in your leg, feet or ankles
-Hand weakness or clumsiness
-Slurred speech or trouble swallowing
-Muscle cramps and twitching in your arms, shoulders and tongue
-Difficulty holding your head up or keeping good posture

Or this group
-foggy mind
-depression
-ADHD-like behavior
-abdominal pain
-bloating, diarrhea
-constipation, headaches
-bone or joint pain
-chronic fatigue

First group ALS, second group NCGS. Observe that their is no much joint pain in ALS rather you have muscle weakness but the pain in NCGS no be for hear. Beep me for further info.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Babygal2020(f): 7:36pm On May 19, 2019
tpben:
Your only option is Divine healing

I bet you God heals today, no side effects.

Goto livingwordmedia.org download messages like

Faith and healing
Healing
How to work on waters
Laws of faith etc

Let her feed on those messages.

The message/God's word will surely cure her

Hiv, ulcer, diabetes, myopia have been healed feeding on those materials

No fear HERE

Working 100%
That is true!!!!! God still performs signs and wonders!!!!
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by smeag0l(m): 7:41pm On May 19, 2019
ALS usually affects people in their 50s or 60s
paul1995:
embarassed doctors in the house I need your help my fiancee has ALS and she always complain of cold ,weakness and pains in her bone embarassed cry I hate to seee her in pain I love her and I don’t know what I will do if she dies I don’t want to lose her ..
my question is? Will she live for a long period because the research have made said 5 years or more
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 19, 2019
shruuh:
. Which of this group of symptoms does she has, this group;
-Difficulty walking or doing your normal daily activities
-Tripping and falling
-Weakness in your leg, feet or ankles
-Hand weakness or clumsiness
-Slurred speech or trouble swallowing
-Muscle cramps and twitching in your arms, shoulders and tongue
-Difficulty holding your head up or keeping good posture

Or this group
-foggy mind
-depression
-ADHD-like behavior
-abdominal pain
-bloating, diarrhea
-constipation, headaches
-bone or joint pain
-chronic fatigue

First group ALS, second group NCGS. Observe that their is no much joint pain in ALS rather you have muscle weakness but the pain in NCGS no be for hear. Beep me for further info.

The first group [url][/url] she is in pains and tears people always pray for good health first before money .
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 19, 2019
smeag0l:
ALS usually affects people in their 50s or 60s

It started when she was 11 and now she is 19
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by fuckboys: 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
OtemAtum:
This is a true life story, not some kind of fiction. Jesus is a fictitious character. He can't come out of the book where they wrote him in. Medicine remains the best way to tackle it and we hope it works good.

Aferk 29: 32-33
32. I do not want to say this, but I shall do so; you have heard that you should not mix religion with the matter of health. I also add this; do not mix religion with the matter of business.
33. For whatever you mix religion with shall not succeed. For many great nations have been brought down by
which book is this, I'd love to read more �
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by joyousever(f): 8:00pm On May 19, 2019
What's ALS?
paul1995:
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by smeag0l(m): 8:04pm On May 19, 2019
Please meet a good doctor to do a diagnostic elimination of other possible ailments. It may not be ALS.
paul1995:

It started when she was 11 and now she is 19
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 19, 2019
STENON:
Hi Bro. Hope you are real? I am interested in your case only if you can prove how genuine you are . I was also in your case few years ago. Sorry about your predicament.

Bro whatever you want as proof am willing to prove, do you want to call my mom or my dad whatever you say
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by STENON(f): 8:17pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

Bro whatever you want as proof am willing to prove, do you want to call my mom or my dad whatever you say
I am a lady not bro. Can you screenshot your school id and blured your name on it?
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Neduzze5(m): 8:20pm On May 19, 2019
madgoat:

Did she eventually die? Just curious.

Nah, she's still around... Bubbling and looking very healthy and sweet.

Actually, we had to break up due to some issues that arose and another guy didn't waste time to snatch her almost immediately.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by linecrosser: 8:21pm On May 19, 2019
MarianaTrench:

Must you people bring religion into every topic here.

He wants practical solutions not wishful thinking!

Jesus is the only solution and it's not a wishful thinking. Science has taken her to a point that it can't go further ( no cure medically) . So she need faith in God to take her from this point. There is no sickness that God can't heal, believe in God, believe in His word and confess the word of God. I'm not saying its going to be easy but it is possible. She need to fight now.

You don't need to believe in miracles but when you need one, you will believe

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 19, 2019
STENON:
I am a lady not bro. Can you screenshot your school id and blured your name on it?

Here is my ID card ma

It's Expired cause am still yet to receive the new permanent card

I can even send my results if you want

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 19, 2019
smeag0l:
Please meet a good doctor to do a diagnostic elimination of other possible ailments. It may not be ALS.

The doctor said it was ALS when I took her there she has been fighting this sickness I must say but sometimes it overwhelm her.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by STENON(f): 8:32pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

Here is my ID card ma

It's Expired cause am still yet to receive the new permanent card

I can even send my results if you want
2017 card? I am afraid
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 19, 2019
STENON:

My battery is really low but am still looking forward to your response
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 19, 2019
STENON:
2017 card? I am afraid

I told you mine hasn't been issued yet let me send you my results then am clearly in school I swear am really banking on this help

See my last session results am a student here please I need your help am not playing games

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by STENON(f): 8:43pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

I told you mine hasn't been issued yet let me send you my results then am clearly in school I swear am really banking on this help

See my last session results am a student here please I need your help am not playing games
Good one. Let me try
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 19, 2019
STENON:
Good one. Let me try

Thank You ma really grateful
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by STENON(f): 8:52pm On May 19, 2019
Halleumini:

Thank You ma really grateful
Lols. I am not ma please. 11k will be forwarded to your account. Send 1k to your Dad. 1k to your mum for her debt, 2k for your pocket money and 7k for your project. I wish you well bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Billy0naire(m): 9:03pm On May 19, 2019
skillz111:
where can one get CBd oil in Nigeria

You can make it yourself or order from jiji
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by skillz111(m): 9:27pm On May 19, 2019
Billy0naire:

You can make it yourself or order from jiji
how do I make it myself selfmade is the best.
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 19, 2019
Bbbwings:

Thrash
Shut your horseshit.
This is what we are talking abt... Not minding ur own bisiness and poke nosing in to someone else case is a problem in Nigeria..... see u dnt av home manners so i won't blame u. If u were been taught on how to respect what people say or write, i dnt tink u would type what u just wrote.... Since this is how you talk to people at your father age anyhow.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Starz825(m): 10:11pm On May 19, 2019
paul1995:
Oga many people are advising you to go to the hospital..oga as you visit the hospital also visit God on her issue..it could be spiritual too...don't look down on evil forces...
One or two words are enough for the Wise
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by OtemAtum: 11:06pm On May 19, 2019
fuckboys:
which book is this, I'd love to read more �
Read from here, pls https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 19, 2019
STENON:
Lols. I am not ma please. 11k will be forwarded to your account. Send 1k to your Dad. 1k to your mum for her debt, 2k for your pocket money and 7k for your project. I wish you well bro.

Am very grateful I saw your work I really appreciate it I was belated when I saw this very very grateful am sure I can't thank you enough
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by STENON(f): 12:53am On May 20, 2019

Am very grateful I saw your work I really appreciate it I was belated when I saw this very very grateful am sure I can't thank you enough
Why have you deactivated your account I smell lies
Re: My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains by maticdamian(m): 1:10am On May 20, 2019
Pop smoke

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Colombian Mum Of 2 Dies After Having Fat Removal Surgery To Surprise Husband / Lump In The Chest- Graphics Pix Attached / Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.