Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Pained You About Avengers End Game - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Pained You About Avengers End Game (2586 Views)

Prince Uses Nengi To Demonstrate His Favourite Sex Position, Ozo Pained / Genevieve Nnaji Replaces Funke Akindele In 2018 Avengers Infinity War Movie / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pained You About Avengers End Game by jefff455: 2:06pm On May 18, 2019
I just saw the Avengers end game the main things which made feel much pain was :1.iron man's death 2.Natasha death 3.Thor's pot belly
4. Captain America being able to lift Thor's hammer and use his lightening

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by jefff455: 2:30pm On May 18, 2019
Job0009:
Winnings is sure
your dad Is an idiot if you don't know fool bastard mental retard get of fail fool!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by MJBOLT: 2:36pm On May 18, 2019
no hulk vs thanos 2,thanos did not beat the avengers to my satisfaction

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by kay9(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
no hulk vs thanos 2,thanos did not beat the avengers to my satisfaction

He already beat them beyond recognition in Infinity War. Would have done it again if not for the appearance of Captain Marvel.

I did hope Hulk would get a turn with Thanos though.
Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by lizzyfearless(f): 6:17pm On May 18, 2019
Captain America was able to use a whole Thor's hammer.... plus why did they make Thor look ugly

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by StOsagie(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2019
The one that pains me is when they went to the past to retrieve all the stones to restore the world.
And fast forward the world to make it look as if infinity war didn't exist.

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by ofemigeorge(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2019
They made Captain America tough in the movie. Acting alpha male,....how on earth could he handle thor hammer? Oh it's America. God's own country

4 Likes

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by Kimmiebabie(f): 12:30pm On May 22, 2019
jefff455:
I just saw the Avengers end game the main things which made feel much pain was :1.iron man's death 2.Natasha death 3.Thor's pot belly

Exactly
1,2.really pained me
3 was so funny.lmfao
4.it didn't pain me,really
Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by gustav25: 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
Do you guys follow the comics or read about it ? No !!! But coming here to become an African expert saying even lifting Thor's hammer ...ffs , it's all in the comics

3 Likes

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by gustav25: 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
ofemigeorge:
They made Captain America tough in the movie. Acting alpha male,....how on earth could he handle thor hammer? Oh it's America. God's own country
Sharrap

3 Likes

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by ofemigeorge(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2019
gustav25:

Sharrap
Answer the question..... History comic pics Is not an answer
Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by arantess: 11:01pm On May 22, 2019
Calm down guys, even Superman lifted his hammer, odin can allow it for the greater good
Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by gustav25: 11:28pm On May 22, 2019
ofemigeorge:

He who is worthy can lift it ....now go die

2 Likes

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by Forreellinc: 5:03am On May 23, 2019
angry e pained me that they didn't show how captain america put the aether back into jane, I bet it would have been really sexy
Why marvel movies no get sex scene sef?
Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by blingxx(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2019
Forreellinc:
angry e pained me that they didn't show how captain america put the aether back into jane, I bet it would have been really sexy
Why marvel movies no get sex scene sef?

You want the children to see rubbish abi undecided

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by Forreellinc: 7:14am On May 23, 2019
blingxx:

You want the children to see rubbish abi undecided
But black widow always simulate sex when she fights

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by blingxx(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2019
Forreellinc:

But black widow always simulate sex when she fights

You are right tho.. Black widow have always been a sexual object since inception cheesy reminds me of iron2 when she was changing her clothes in the back sit of a car and happy was just peeping grin almost crashing his car.. It's gets even worse in the comic grin
Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by MJBOLT: 8:57am On May 23, 2019
comics are source materials for the movies
ofemigeorge:

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by MJBOLT: 8:58am On May 23, 2019
they think lifting mjolnir has something to do with strength

gustav25:
Do you guys follow the comics or read about it ? No !!! But coming here to become an African expert saying even lifting Thor's hammer ...ffs , it's all in the comics

2 Likes

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by gustav25: 9:25am On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:

I'm not a tad shocked!! They are noobmaster69 after all . Most of them went to see the movie because they heard others talk about it and not because they actually follow it

2 Likes

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by Forreellinc: 10:55am On May 23, 2019
blingxx:

You are right tho.. Black widow have always been a sexual object since inception cheesy reminds me of iron2 when she was changing her clothes in the back sit of a car and happy was just peeping grin almost crashing his car.. It's gets even worse in the comic grin
grin as in when them tie am for chair for avengers 1 i just dey look like i can practically see all of her breass whats the rating for this movie?
Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by naijasensei: 7:17pm On May 23, 2019
MJBOLT:

Don't mind them. I remember how worried Thor was when Captain America attempted to lift the hammer in "Age of Ultron". There are many other people that have lifted Thor's hammer, it is just a shame that people are asking questions when the answers are staring at them.

3 Likes

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by naijasensei: 7:27pm On May 23, 2019
gustav25:
I'm not a tad shocked!! They are noobmaster69 after all . Most of them went to see the movie because they heard others talk about it and not because they actually follow it

Don't be, it's their way. As you said, many of them are only African experts. While some bright minds that read the comics and watched several animated series were postulating theories before the film hit cinemas, many of which I might add were spot on, our people watched the film and started asking funny questions and criticizing the film. That is one of the reasons our home video movie industry is currently languishing in mediocrity, no creativity, no vision.

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by naijasensei: 7:34pm On May 23, 2019
gustav25:

I love Marvel Studios, and I admire their work. They worked hard to bring about Endgame. Although they draw their inspiration from the comics, they know when to change things up a bit.

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by gustav25: 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
naijasensei:

Don't be, it's their way. As you said, many of them are only African experts. While some bright minds that read the comics and watched several animated series were postulating theories before the film hit cinemas, many of which I might add were spot on, our people watched the film and started asking funny questions and criticizing the film. That is one of the reasons our home video movie industry is currently languishing in mediocrity, no creativity, no vision.

I tell you ...bunch of ndi ucho .... One was asking me irritating questions Doing infinity war last year and I asked why watch a movie you know nothing about ?

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by naijasensei: 8:12pm On May 23, 2019
gustav25:

I tell you ...bunch of ndi ucho .... One was asking me irritating questions Doing infinity war last year and I asked why watch a movie you know nothing about ?

Forgive them, for they know not what they watched. Many of them mistakenly equate these films to the Nollycrap they usually watch

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by Forreellinc: 11:24am On May 24, 2019
angry another thing that pain me is that they didn't show the thrsome between 2023 captain america, skinny steve rogers and maggy when cap went back to the past
Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by thenairama(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2019
naijasensei:

Forgive them, for they know not what they watched. Many of them mistakenly equate these films to the Nollycrap they usually watch
lol end game is the type of movie you appreciate the more times you watch it
Far away from home loading.........

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by BrokenCock: 12:35am On May 26, 2019
StOsagie:
The one that pains me is when they went to the past to retrieve all the stones to restore the world.
And fast forward the world to make it look as if infinity war didn't exist.
that's what actually happened in the comic oh . Although they used another dimension not even time traveling

1 Like

Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by BrokenCock: 12:38am On May 26, 2019
gustav25:
most of them were born in the late 90s ... They don't know the comics, I wonder what will happen when mortal kombat starts a sequel
Re: What Pained You About Avengers End Game by emrino(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2019
jefff455:
The hammer is no longer sacred even Thanos and Thor's sister have both lifted the hammer so...no big deal. The sister didn't just lift but crushed it sef the hammer is overrated mbok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Godzilla Vs. King Kong / One Village, One Cinema, Why Not? / 50 Best Received Nigerian Tv Shows - From Adio Family To Twilight Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.