Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria (70019 Views)

Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: My Height, My Greatest Asset — Tallest Model In Nigeria / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Legendguru: 7:52pm On May 18, 2019
oh
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 18, 2019
pweeryambre:

my observations too, did you also notice his breast is sort of overgrown. though it's very nice his doing something positive with himself.

Yes, I noticed the unwanted fat. Its very common with people like him. If care is not taken, he will gain weight around his joints and will find simple things like walking very difficult to do.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by kayo80(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2019
I need to use this guy for a action comedy movie i am planning make.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Skelewu: 7:58pm On May 18, 2019
donbenie:
That's my point.

In a Nation of 200Million people,

A 7.4 Inch Tallest Man isn't impressive..

The Tallest Man in the World is a good ONE FOOT taller..

A good percentage of the NBA Players are Taller..

Not hating,

Just making an observation..

Your initial post is as flawed as it gets. How can you assert that Nigeria is a nation of short people because the tallest man in Nigeria is 'just' 7 feet 4 inches? That's an ill-informed assertion and utterly fallacious and baseless.

Do you know that just a few years ago, the tallest man in the world was from China? Does that in anyway imply that Chinese people are tall? On the contrary, they are not.

You see how illogical and fallacious your assertion is? Mind you, any guy up to 6 feet in height is tall, and there are quite a number of 6 footers in this country, so don't come here making an unfounded claim here about Nigeria being a nation of short people abeg. Unless you have conducted a scientific survey to prove it.

2 Likes

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Pablonkor: 8:01pm On May 18, 2019
Forget the height
This guy is damn cute
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by AkpaMgbor(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2019
I wish him long life and health..that body size will demand extra work from his heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by peacettw: 8:17pm On May 18, 2019
Acromegaly..
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Reeb2244: 8:29pm On May 18, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
Imagine ranting to fight someone that double-cross your chick, you get to his house, lock door, throw away the key, call him out and you find that this is the person undecided
After Andrew the giant and big show. Mention anyone close to 7ft.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Ubdavis(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2019
My brother. U have a congenital problem , not a blessing from God
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 8:31pm On May 18, 2019
Skelewu:

Your initial post is as flawed as it gets. How can you assert that Nigeria is a nation of short people because the tallest man in Nigeria is 'just' 7 feet 4 inches? That's an ill-informed assertion and utterly fallacious and baseless.

Do you know that just a few years ago, the tallest man in the world was from China? Does that in anyway imply that Chinese people are tall? On the contrary, they are not.

You see how illogical and fallacious your assertion is? Mind you, any guy up to 6 feet in height is tall, and there are quite a number of 6 footers in this country, so don't come here making an unfounded claim here about Nigeria being a nation of short people abeg. Unless you have conducted a scientific survey to prove it.
First and foremost,

You're are committing the same fallacy you accused me of.

That you see a few 6 Footers around you doesn't make Nigeria a Nation of Tall people.

On the contrary,

Nigerians are among the shortest people on earth,

At least according to some reports..

So,

Maybe you do a little research of your own before jumping all over the place..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by tfash96(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2019
The face of the guy is scary I couldn't check it twice. He looks like incredible hulk Marvel should come n pick him to US and give him role of twin brother of incredible hulk in avengers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Lifestyleof9ja(m): 8:35pm On May 18, 2019
You don't need to be worried if you are looking for a profitable business idea to invest your money in because a book titled 1000+ Practical Business Idea And Directory of money sources contains very profitable practical business ideas you can invest in without risk.
Download on Google Playstore now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sunkanmivaughan.bizdir

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by HitSong: 8:37pm On May 18, 2019
donbenie:
If he's the tallest man in Nigeria at 7.4 Feet,then Nigeria is a Nation of short people..

Some Wrestlers are Taller without even trying. undecided
Shut up!
Do you know the meaning of 7ft + ?
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Adeyanju23(m): 8:49pm On May 18, 2019
We were together in Orientation camp in (Kaiama) Bayelsa in 2002 Batch B, very nice and friendly
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by iammolise(m): 8:56pm On May 18, 2019
Only if this man could hit the dumbbells and barbells once in a while... god amongst men! grin
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by captianfreeman(m): 9:01pm On May 18, 2019
Omo. 7ft4? Even With his bow legs? If his legs are straight, na 8ft plus be dat�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Skelewu: 9:02pm On May 18, 2019
donbenie:
First and foremost,

You're are committing the same fallacy you accused me of,

That you see a few 6 Footers around you doesn't make Nigeria a Nation of Tall people.

On the contrary,

Nigerians are among the shortest people on earth,

At least according to some reports..

So,

Maybe you do a little research of your own before jumping all over the place..

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/amp/

Please provide me with some credible scientific source, not some obscure online source.

If you are honest to yourself, you'll agree that that chart there is a total falsity and unapologetically mendacious.

A chart which ranks Nigeria as having one of the shortest men on earth and excluding Asian countries like China, Korea, Japan, etc, known to be a country of really short people shows that it's nothing but a cooked up lie.

I've been all over Nigeria and know for a fact that most people I meet on a daily basis are above 5 foot 6 inches in height. Whoever cooked up that lie in that source you posted should shove it up his ass.

I doubt you're a Nigerian. But if you are a Nigerian, living in Nigeria and you really know what 5 foot 6 is, I'd like you to stand on the doorway of any church or mosque near you and take note of the height of every single adult male that passes through the door and tell me if most of them are not above 5 foot 6. Don't come here showing me some chart that one idiot fabricated in his bedroom.

I repeat that Nigeria is not a country of short people.

4 Likes

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:08pm On May 18, 2019
koyyes:
They always have health issues and die early.

From the way he looks, you can tell the height is as a result of something abnormal that occurred in him.

It never should have happened and no, its not a blessing. angry

Problem is from the pituary glands (didn't spell it well)
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by cgniyi(m): 9:11pm On May 18, 2019
I remember him from Unilag days. Even before I opened the thread, he was the first person I thought of.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by koyeni(m): 9:20pm On May 18, 2019
Agali
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 18, 2019
donbenie:
If he's the tallest man in Nigeria at 7.4 Feet,then Nigeria is a Nation of short people..

WWE is a scripted show. In professional wrestling height and weight of wrestlers are hyped. A 7.4 feet human wouldn't play professional wrestling because one can not reach such height without a defect in a growth hormone or gland.

1 Like

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by CAPSLOCKED: 9:26pm On May 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
No one told him it’s actually Acromegaly? Very treatable in early childhood.

RELIGIOUS PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW THINGS.

1 Like

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by emmy2244: 9:28pm On May 18, 2019
tallest and at the same time Ugliest in Nigeria I stand to be corrected tho
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Zombicmodz: 9:33pm On May 18, 2019
koyyes:
They always have health issues and die early.

From the way he looks, you can tell the height is as a result of something abnormal that occurred in him.

It never should have happened and no, its not a blessing. angry

I was reading a thread in the religion section about how angels contaminated the human gene pool by sleeping with women on earth.
God sent a flood to wipe out the resulting mutants but it seems some of those genes survived.

A clear proof of this is the extra digit found in some humans...these people are also very gifted and stand out in many aspects of life. I don't think it's a coincidence.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Very ugly thing

Ori e ti daru grin

1 Like

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by comcorn: 9:38pm On May 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Very ugly thing
shut up your mouth, that is how God has created him, and he is been grateful to God
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by lepasharon(f): 9:43pm On May 18, 2019
Zombicmodz:

I was reading a thread in the religion section about how angels contaminated the human gene pool by sleeping with women on earth.
God sent a flood to wipe out the resulting mutants but it seems some of those genes survived.

A clear proof of this is the extra digit found in some humans...these people are also very gifted and stand out in many aspects of life. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Ok so you think this guy is one of them?
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by comcorn: 9:43pm On May 18, 2019
davillian:
I'm suspecting
This a result of crossing a human and a ___________
Experiment gone bad.
shut up your mouth and stop being callous in your statement, let the man be who God wants him to be.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:44pm On May 18, 2019
donbenie:

Very few. Like almost zero.

Wrestlers are very often billed on fake heights and weights.

I once watched a clip of Big Show saying he's 7ft not 7ft 6in as claimed by WWE.

1 Like

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by brainhgeek(m): 9:48pm On May 18, 2019
Hope this won't have a physiological disadvantage on him. Most people his stature suffer uneven organ :body plan size
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by LawyerLomo(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
with a very small prick
How you take know? Abi you done Bleep am before? Abi na ur name dey follow you? "Enemyofprogress"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.