Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria (70018 Views)

Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: My Height, My Greatest Asset — Tallest Model In Nigeria / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by femialade(m): 6:01pm On May 19, 2019
donbenie:
grin

You no see how you carry your own hand dey prove my case? cheesy

FIVE out of Thousands are over 7'4 Feet tall,

And you're here making noise over 7'4 Feet out of 200 Million people? undecided

You want chop my height,

Abi I told you I dey contest for Tallest Man in Nigeria?shocked
I hear u Mr Giant.. its obvious u are short.
The guy is easily in the top 50 tallest men in the world cos No 10 is 7. 9", that's just 5 inches taller.
No need arguing with u, short people are always stubborn.

1 Like

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 7:33pm On May 19, 2019
femialade:

I hear u Mr Giant.. its obvious u are short.
The guy is easily in the top 50 tallest men in the world cos No 10 is 7. 9", that's just 5 inches taller.
No need arguing with u, short people are always stubborn.
Lol,

Did I hear you call 5 Inches just? grin

There's a whole world of difference between 7'9 and 7'4 Feet..

Being the average Short Nigerian that you are,

Am Statistically taller than you.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by MrMystrO(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2019
donbenie:
Lol,

Did I hear you call 5 Inches just? grin

There's a whole world of difference between 7'9 and 7'4 Feet..

Being the average Short Nigerian that you are,

Am Statistically taller than you.. undecided

Lol too bad i missed this thread. So you couldn't even mention Any current wrestler Alive his height but you could easily say Some wrestlers are “Taller without even trying”. I know you're an intelligent guy man, you sound like one.. But just admit that was a hasty statement. A height of 7 ft 4 is no mere feat considering the fact that anything above 7ft is called Gigantism. Has nothing to do with how tall or short the average height of people in a country is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.