Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,128 members, 7,835,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria (70021 Views)

Bose Oladimeji: "My Husband Beats & Rapes Me When Drunk" / Bakare Olalekan Mubarak: My Height, My Greatest Asset — Tallest Model In Nigeria / Julius Agwu And Afeez Agoro Oladimeji, The Tallest Man In Nigeria Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by ibinaboonline: 9:58pm On May 18, 2019
I once met a very tall guy at PMT park and I jokingly commented that my neck is paining me from looking up at him. He gave me a very fitting reply without even missing a bit and said his neck is also paining him from looking down at me. I couldn't stop laughing
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Zombicmodz: 10:46pm On May 18, 2019
lepasharon:

Ok so you think this guy is one of them?

The Nephilim definitely maintained their genes and you can see phenotypical expression of these genes in a small percentage of the human race.

This guy looks like a descendant of Og, king of Bashan as described in Deuteronomy 3: 11.
A real giant king, his coffin is on display in a museum somewhere.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by iTearHerToto: 10:52pm On May 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
No one told him it’s actually Acromegaly? Very treatable in early childhood.
You're quite brilliant. I dunno why is.... Ermmm you know what? You're not supposed to be here. Pack your things. I'm taking you out of nairaland.

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by aadoiza: 10:55pm On May 18, 2019
donbenie:
If he's the tallest man in Nigeria at 7.4 Feet,then Nigeria is a Nation of short people..

Some Wrestlers are Taller without even trying. undecided
Mention one

1 Like

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2019
Skelewu:

Please provide me with some credible scientific source, not some obscure online source.

If you are honest to yourself, you'll agree that that chart there is a total falsity and unapologetically mendacious.

A chart which ranks Nigeria as having one of the shortest men on earth and excluding Asian countries like China, Korea, Japan, etc, known to be a country of really short people shows that it's nothing but a cooked up lie.

I've been all over Nigeria and know for a fact that most people I meet on a daily basis are above 5 foot 6 inches in height. Whoever cooked up that lie in that source you posted should shove it up his ass.

I doubt you're a Nigerian. But if you are a Nigerian, living in Nigeria and you really know what 5 foot 6 is, I'd like you to stand on the doorway of any church or mosque near you and take note of the height of every single adult male that passes through the door and tell me if most of them are not above 5 foot 6. Don't come here showing me some chart that one idiot fabricated in his bedroom.

I repeat that Nigeria is not a country of short people.

Funny when you ask for sources you were provided with one,

You now decided your own little survey is more representative of the facts than that of a reputable English Tabloid..

Well here are others..

Chinese has a taller average height,

And Nigerians are short... undecided

Make of it what you like..

Am not the sources.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

http://www.averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 11:07pm On May 18, 2019
aadoiza:

Mention one
Giant Gonzalez..

7.7 Feet..

The Undertaker at 6'10 Feet,barely reached the guy's jaw.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by einsteine(m): 11:09pm On May 18, 2019
This man for near unilag
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by kpaofame: 11:11pm On May 18, 2019
koyyes:
They always have health issues and die early.

From the way he looks, you can tell the height is as a result of something abnormal that occurred in him.

It never should have happened and no, its not a blessing. angry

I beg to differ if it's the facial looks, there are shorter people who looks worse than this. There is hunger in the land for his body stature i doubt if he is consuming enough food to produce the calories he needs
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by aadoiza: 11:18pm On May 18, 2019
donbenie:
Giant Gonzalez..

7.7 Feet..

The Undertaker at 6'10 Feet,barely reached the guy's jaw.
I think Jorge Gonzalez is actually 8ft, but then, how many wrestlers are/were as tall as that. I'm not even sure sure any of the current indomie generation wrestlers is up to 7ft.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 18, 2019
grandstar:

Problem is from the pituary glands (didn't spell it well)
Yes. It occurs when a child's pituitary gland makes too much growth hormone.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by fk001(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2019
donbenie:
That's my point.

In a Nation of 200Million people,

A 7.4 Inch Tallest Man isn't impressive..

The Tallest Man in the World is a good ONE FOOT taller..

A good percentage of the NBA Players are Taller..

Not hating,

Just making an observation..

How tall are you?

Why don't you be the tallest man so that atleast Nigeria will have peace of mind.

You were emphasizing on it as if we are the one that created ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 18, 2019
Zombicmodz:

I was reading a thread in the religion section about how angels contaminated the human gene pool by sleeping with women on earth.
God sent a flood to wipe out the resulting mutants but it seems some of those genes survived.

A clear proof of this is the extra digit found in some humans...these people are also very gifted and stand out in many aspects of life. I don't think it's a coincidence.

Well, if we are to go by the tale in the christian scriptures, it would just be a coincidence because the flood completely wiped out those nephilims so there couldn't have been any fragments of their genes lingering in anyone.

Only noah and his wife along with his sons and their wives survived the flood.

Again those nephilims were called 'mighty men of old'. It took the flood to make them go extinct. But those with gigantism suffer health implications if the excess secreted hormone causing the condition is not controlled.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 18, 2019
kpaofame:

I beg to differ if it's the facial looks, there are shorter people who looks worse than this. There is hunger in the land for his body stature i doubt if he is consuming enough food to produce the calories he needs

I learnt about people like him through a foreign documentary. They talked about their health challenges and all.

This has nothing to do with hunger.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Igweann979(f): 11:53pm On May 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Horus(m): 11:58pm On May 18, 2019
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Horus(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2019
Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: Tallest Man In Nigeria

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by lepasharon(f): 12:22am On May 19, 2019
Zombicmodz:

The Nephilim definitely maintained their genes and you can see phenotypical expression of these genes in a small percentage of the human race.

This guy looks like a descendant of Og, king of Bashan as described in Deuteronomy 3: 11.
A real giant king, his coffin is on display in a museum somewhere.

And what race was king Bashan? undecided
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Zombicmodz: 12:35am On May 19, 2019
lepasharon:

And what race was king Bashan? undecided

Og was a mutant. A child of the Nephilim.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by chiboy1116: 12:52am On May 19, 2019
donbenie:
If he's the tallest man in Nigeria at 7.4 Feet,then Nigeria is a Nation of short people..

which wrestler de 7.4? U know wetin be 7.4? Hmmm
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Horus(m): 12:52am On May 19, 2019
Linda Ikeji meets Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria

Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Zombicmodz: 12:59am On May 19, 2019
koyyes:

Well, if we are to go by the tale in the christian scriptures, it would just be a coincidence because the flood completely wiped out those nephilims so there couldn't have been any fragments of their genes lingering in anyone.

Only noah and his wife along with his sons and their wives survived the flood.

Again those nephilims were called 'mighty men of old'. It took the flood to make them go extinct. But those with gigantism suffer health implications if the excess secreted hormone causing the condition is not controlled.

Yeah sure we have pathological causes like Acromegaly.
But some giants are actually genetic. Sometimes a recessive gene may show up once in every generation...
I have a cousin with acromegaly, it isn't genetic. He was electrocuted by a washing machine at age 7 and stopped breathing for sometime before he was resuscitated and started to grow rapidly thereafter. His parents and siblings are very short as with his grandparents.

Another celebrity with an undeniable cases of Acromegaly is
Peter Rufai, former supereagle. He has all the textbook features.

There are 2 peoples referred to as biblical Nephilim.
Antediluvian and post-diluvian.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37am On May 19, 2019
Sorry bro, you was joking, damn being short is the new cool cool, won’t trade that for your height damn!!!!!!!!
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Ajibaba101(m): 4:07am On May 19, 2019
See the life transformation of this begger to lawyer https://explicitsuccess.com/success-story-of-a-poor-boy/
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Neddyogu(m): 5:45am On May 19, 2019
Acromegaly is now a blessing?
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Hhenryy: 7:19am On May 19, 2019
donbenie:

Oga, 7ft plus no be beans oooooo

Even America that boast of many tall men, their tallest man is 7ft 8"

The heights of those wrestlers you are talking about are approximated. Only few of them like the big show & Great Khali are actually 7ft.

The late "Andre the giant" (7ft 4" ) same as Agoro was even taller than big show (7ft 0" ) and great Khali (7ft 1" )
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2019
chiboy1116:
which wrestler de 7.4? U know wetin be 7.4? Hmmm
Giant Gonzalez was 7'8,Andre The Giant was 7'4,Big Show, Big Cas, Great Khali,Kane were all 7 Footers..
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by donbenie(m): 7:25am On May 19, 2019
Hhenryy:

Oga, 7ft plus no be beans oooooo

Even America that boast of many tall men, their tallest man is 7ft 8"

The heights of those wrestlers you are talking about
are approximated. Only few of them like the big show & Great Khali are actually 7ft.

The late "Andre the giant" (7ft 4" ) same as Agoro was even taller than big show (7ft 0" ) and great Khali (7ft 1" )

Giant Gonzalez was 7'7..
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by sugacoatedmouth(m): 7:49am On May 19, 2019
cgniyi:
I remember him from Unilag days. Even before I opened the thread, he was the first person I thought of.
wow he is also educated
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Skelewu: 8:00am On May 19, 2019
donbenie:
Funny when you ask for sources you were provided with one,

You now decided your own little survey is more representative of the facts than that of a reputable English Tabloid..

Well here are others..

Chinese has a taller average height,

And Nigerians are short... undecided

Make of it what you like..

Am not the sources.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

http://www.averageheight.co/average-male-height-by-country

Oh, you believe the source because it's supposedly an English source? Quite hilarious!

Those 'English' sources you posted never came to Nigeria to measure adult males to determine their height. All you see there are mere conjectures and extrapolations and not based on facts on ground.

I am in Nigeria and I know for a fact that what you have there in your 'source' is total bullcrap. Extricate yourself from the mental slavery of supremacist propagandists.
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by Hhenryy: 8:00am On May 19, 2019
donbenie:
Giant Gonzalez was 7'7..

Just him. And he was the tallest wrestler ever...

Even in basketball ball, you can not count many guys above the 7ft 4" mark. The tallest ever still stands at 7ft 7"

6ft is the benchmark for regarding a person as tall..
A country where about 50% of its adult population is around 6ft cannot be regarded as short..
So you are wrong by saying Nigeria is a Nation of short people..
Re: Hafeez Oladimeji Agoro: My Height Is A Blessing From God- Tallest Man In Nigeria by b36Ginikab88: 8:17am On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Americans React to Blac Chyna Fighting In Nigeria (video) / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure / Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.