Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell (2673 Views)

The Only Place A Repentance Prayer Would Never Be Heard By God / Will Females Using Attachments, Jewellery And Trouser Go To Hell? / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2019
nnamdiosu:

Slowly by slowly it began to dawn on me. my heart ached slowly and painfully. I began praying to God in my mind. But i noticed something. see, everyone on earth has a connection to God. But we dont notice it because it has being with us since we were born. Its like a secret connection to God. more or less like a conscience. But in hell, as i tried to pray, i noticed a void, a hole, a separation. It was like the phone at the other end (on God's side had closed forever).
It was like God had totally forgotten, expunged, eradicated me from his mind. See that was what Jesus felt when he cried out on the cross that God had forsaken him. It is the most fearful feeling of ll. and worse still, IT WAS GROWING.the separation was increasing. i knew i was forsaken forever. LIKE FOREVER.

WHAT IS FOREVER?
imagine the time it would take an ant going into a bar beach, collecting just one grain of sand. then moving from Africa to america to drop just that grain of sand. then walking back again to Africa to re pick just one grain if sand again. till all the grains of sand in the beach is removed.

imagine the time it would take you to go to all the countries in the world, count the number of trees one by one then come back and label them again

imagine the time it would take for you to go round the world and count all the hairs of all humans in the world and tabulate it, then gather all the ants in the world and put one strand of hair on each ant.

imagine the time it would take for you to gather all the ants in the world on top of each other one by one. If the ant line falls, restart again.

thats a bit of what eternity is.

I saw a lot of people gathered about me. and all this information was dawning on us. we were marching into a line, ahead of us were horrible demons eagerly waiting for us to cross the gate and seize us.

i had a feeling like the once a soul passes the gate, it was all over. A beautiful woman was about entering the gate when i looked up. The demons were salivating for her. she was trying to stop the movement of her legs to the gate, but she couldn't. neither could the rest of us. An unseen force was moving us towards the gate. as the woman got to the gate. one demon used a big syringe like tool to pierce her ribs. she screamed out in pain. i will never forget the screams as long as i live.

that alone brought a new degree of fear into my heart.
God HELP US

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 29, 2019
Nice one bro Nnamdi! Keep it up. I'm just reading and One thing caught my attention, about standing in the presence of God. It's possible to stand in the Throne room before God, and it's possible to ask Him questions too because it's not all times He'll sit on the throne, It all have the way it works! Attimes the Sons of God have to gather before Him, that doesn't mean they will be falling flat before Him all times even in discussion or presentation. I have had an experience of both, that's why am saying. Keep doing the great work!
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 9:41am On May 30, 2019
Tosinex:
Nice one bro Nnamdi! Keep it up. I'm just reading and One thing caught my attention, about standing in the presence of God. It's possible to stand in the Throne room before God, and it's possible to ask Him questions too because it's not all times He'll sit on the throne, It all have the way it works! Attimes the Sons of God have to gather before Him, that doesn't mean they will be falling flat before Him all times even in discussion or presentation. I have had an experience of both, that's why am saying. Keep doing the great work!

hello bro, how re you. Thanks for reading from this inexperienced boy.

Yes. Its true that its very possible to stand in the presence of God. very very true.
You see, the spiritual realm is a big mystery. God has various kind of presence. There is a presence of God, everywhere will be still, no noise.
There is another presence of God, you will just be worshiping him.
there is another presence, you will just be falling before him (still in worship)
there is another presence, you may not even notice him, but you know he is there.

So its kind of relative, depends on the one God decides to manifest.
the ones i was referring to, i the ones that most people go through. God doesn't do that to put fear in their minds, rather to teach them a part of him. Just like some people come across him as a consuming fire, others as love, etc. Jesus as a lamb, lion, etc

Thanks for the clarification. God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 10:07am On May 30, 2019
I saw a pastor up in the line, about entering the gate. (a visual representation of the gate to some degree is below).
The moment the demons noticed him, they started laughing. the kind of laugh that says "....ohhh so you ended up here?"
One demons said to him as he was about crossing the gates, "you will wish you were never born". The man was just crying silently. He didnt even protest or shout like the others. he was just weeping tears of "im doomed, see how my life ended up". As the took him, they placed hot bars of iron chains on his wrists and pulled him along.

As it got next to my own turn, i began wishing for just one more day on earth to make amends. Truth was, i was not this church person, but i felt i lived a moral life, so i shouldn't be here. i felt being good in the eyes of God was just helping people, not abusing people, minding your own business etc. But it isnt. Its more than that.
I thought of my family. They would be saying, "He has returned to God. He is in heaven. Not knowing i was here".

Then it dawned on me, that i hadnt even entered hell yet.I was just still at GATES, AND I WAS ALREADY TORMENTED ALREADY.
That was when i cried. But the moment tears rolled down my eyes, it evaporated instantly.

I cried silently. I promised God i would change. Just one more chance. Let this be a dream. Please God, i beg. cry cry cry
See, my bank account, girlfriend, friends, enemies etc didn't matter at the time.
Contracts, business, fame, popularity was nothing. I just wanted to be out of here. even if i would be in the desert, or ocean, i didnt mind.

As i got to the gates, as it got to my turn, i saw the demons that accompanied me smiling, they had brought more demons, more disgusting, fearful and wicked than them together. they held spears and spiked chains, smiling wickedly at me. I saw hate in their hates. Hate so much it choked me. their eyes were yellow, and cat like. with fangs on their teeth like vampires.

however, i noticed that there was a line they couldnt cross. they were all waiting at the edge of the line for us. the line was like a boundary.
I tried to slow down my movement, but i couldn't. They opened their arms to hug me. maggots were crawling all around their hairy hands. i could smell their stench from where i was.I had like 4 step to where they were. One had sores, oozing out a liquid that was like acid dripping on his body.

At the first step (that i took), they locked and tightened the chains on their hands to pounce on me immediately i crossed the boundary line

At the second step, they demon that his duty was to pierce everyone that came in through that gate, raised his syringe to stab me.

At the third step, his hand started coming down with full force to stab my rib.

At the fourth and last step that would have doomed me, the step that would have made me cross the line and be lost forever, The step that would have sealed my fate....as my feet was about to hit the ground...

In perfect coordination, at a precise timing, in a split second, instantly and without warning, HE APPEARED IN OUR MIDST (BETWEEN ME AND THE DEMONS WAITING TO GRAB ME): ONE FEET BEFORE THE BOUNDARY LINE, ONE FEET AFTER THE BOUNDARY LINE
. The moment he appeared everyone, all of us, both demons and doomed souls, we all instantly knelt before him.

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 12:46pm On May 30, 2019
nnamdiosu:
I saw a pastor up in the line, about entering the gate. (a visual representation of the gate to some degree is below).
The moment the demons noticed him, they started laughing. the kind of laugh that says "....ohhh so you ended up here?"
One demons said to him as he was about crossing the gates, "you will wish you were never born". The man was just crying silently. He didnt even protest or shout like the others. he was just weeping tears of "im doomed, see how my life ended up". As the took him, they placed hot bars of iron chains on his wrists and pulled him along.

As it got next to my own turn, i began wishing for just one more day on earth to make amends. Truth was, i was not this church person, but i felt i lived a moral life, so i shouldn't be here. i felt being good in the eyes of God was just helping people, not abusing people, minding your own business etc. But it isnt. Its more than that.
I thought of my family. They would be saying, "He has returned to God. He is in heaven. Not knowing i was here".

Then it dawned on me, that i hadnt even entered hell yet.I was just still at GATES, AND I WAS ALREADY TORMENTED ALREADY.
That was when i cried. But the moment tears rolled down my eyes, it evaporated instantly.

I cried silently. I promised God i would change. Just one more chance. Let this be a dream. Please God, i beg. cry cry cry
See, my bank account, girlfriend, friends, enemies etc didn't matter at the time.
Contracts, business, fame, popularity was nothing. I just wanted to be out of here. even if i would be in the desert, or ocean, i didnt mind.

As i got to the gates, as it got to my turn, i saw the demons that accompanied me smiling, they had brought more demons, more disgusting, fearful and wicked than them together. they held spears and spiked chains, smiling wickedly at me. I saw hate in their hates. Hate so much it choked me. their eyes were yellow, and cat like. with fangs on their teeth like vampires.

however, i noticed that there was a line they couldnt cross. they were all waiting at the edge of the line for us. the line was like a boundary.
I tried to slow down my movement, but i couldn't. They opened their arms to hug me. maggots were crawling all around their hairy hands. i could smell their stench from where i was.I had like 4 step to where they were. One had sores, oozing out a liquid that was like acid dripping on his body.

At the first step (that i took), they locked and tightened the chains on their hands to pounce on me immediately i crossed the boundary line

At the second step, they demon that his duty was to pierce everyone that came in through that gate, raised his syringe to stab me.

At the third step, his hand started coming down with full force to stab my rib.

At the fourth and last step that would have doomed me, the step that would have made me cross the line and be lost forever, The step that would have sealed my fate....as my feet was about to hit the ground...

In perfect coordination, at a precise timing, in a split second, instantly and without warning, HE APPEARED IN OUR MIDST (BETWEEN ME AND THE DEMONS WAITING TO GRAB ME): ONE FEET BEFORE THE BOUNDARY LINE, ONE FEET AFTER THE BOUNDARY LINE
. The moment he appeared everyone, all of us, both demons and doomed souls, we all instantly knelt before him.

Alleyuya

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 30, 2019
Nice one bro nnamdi! Keep it up, it's getting more interesting. I'm thinking if you can move it to the literature section you will get more readers, who will continue to appreciate and support your work!

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
Tosinex:
Nice one bro nnamdi! Keep it up, it's getting more interesting. I'm thinking if you can move it to the literature section you will get more readers, who will continue to appreciate and support your work!
U mean by recopying it and re pasting in the literary section? Or how do u.mean sir? Thanks for the encouragement my oga
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 2:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
The whole area where we stood was brightened up.
From where I knelt, I looked past the gate of hell and saw an endless expanse of space, very mighty spanning billions of football fields. The typography was like a war zone. Yet I noticed a sort of order.
I saw that hell has degrees of torment. I saw souls in various unimaginable torments. I saw black and white men. Young and old. Males and females. Some who had stayed for long were slowing turning into skeletons.

But that wasn't my concern for now because, as I was on my knees, it occurred to me that only this being who appeared in between me and the demons was my saviour. Only him could save me.

The light and current radiating from him was intense. he wore white apparel. His presence was felt everywhere in hell. TRULY JESUS IS ALMIGHTY.

THERE WAS A KIND OF POWER THAT BURST FROM HIM THAT ASSURED YOU THAT YOU'VE ARRIVED AT THE FINAL BUSSTOP TO POWER, MIGHT AND GLORY.

While on my knees I was speechless, dazzled but fully aware of my surroundings.
I felt his eyes heavily on me. I felt his eyes, they were Intense, so sharp, that they could detect a Baby mosquito as easily as a big elephant. It bored into my soul.

Heb 4:12 says, the word of God is quick and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword, piercing into the dividing asunder of bone and marrow....

The word of God personified was looking at me.
Then I heard his voice. It carried the highest authority in heaven and hell.

"IS THIS WHERE YOU WANT TO END UP FOR EVER? IS THIS WHY I CREATED YOU? IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO LIVE ETERNITY?"

when he spoke it vibrated, echoed but was very clear. Its like he spoke twice, although I knew he only SPOKE ONCE!
I felt the pain in his voice, like when a parent invests so much I'm his child, and the child turns out to be a failure. Like when you give your best for your most beloved child, but the child wastes it away.
I felt his pain, misery and total hurt. Yet I detected one emotion far above others. I detected love. A love so deep that no matter where I went, even to the deepest part of hell, he would still grieve for me.

Now, at this moment, I was wondering who is this being? Who was this that displayed such authority and power even in the depths of the earth? All that was going through my mind.

BUT HE HEARD ME!!

Because the next thing he said was

" I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVER MORE, AMEN; AND HAVE THE KEYS OF HELL AND OF DEATH"

the moment he said the last part of that sentence, I heard a loud sound, like a mighty trumpet/), it was so loud, very loud. Louder than anything I ever heard in my life.
Then I heard a voice saying "COME" and immediately he placed his hand on my shoulder and we ascended with speed, greater than the speed of light.

It was sudden, so quick. The moment I opened my eyes and got my self, I was in a hospital maternity ward. The hospital looked so familiar. But what caught my attention was the woman in front of me who was about to give birth. I looked at a calendar besides me, on a table. The year was exactly the same year I was born. I had gone back many years in time
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
In front of me was a woman about to give birth.
I couldn't see Jesus, but I could feel his presence.
It was in the early 80s.
The woman screamed and a nurse held her hand comforting her. She spoke in Yoruba.
I couldn't see the pregnant woman's face, but her legs were very familiar. Like I had seen her before.

She was in so much pain. Then the baby started coming out. Immediately the baby's head came out, I saw three angels appear. They looked so tenderly at the baby like it was the most precious thing in the world.
They were smiling and making cute soothing sounds.

I turned around me, (since I was in the maternity ward).
I saw that all around me, as women were giving birth, angels were appearing and lovingly watching the scene. These angels were the guardian angel or angels. Some babies had one, others more.
I discovered that the brighter the babies destiny, the more angels assigned to the baby as guardians.

I saw one baby had up to 7 guardian angels. I heard a voice besides me say, that baby's destiny was very very important. If it failed, nations would suffer!!!

The baby I was watching its birth, had almost come out. When he finally came out, I heard the voice besides me say, look up.

I did and saw a star. Very bright. Besides the star were others stars appearing as different babies were born.

I saw that particular baby who had more angels to guard it, its star was the brightest in that region. I also saw that various stars were mapped to each other, those are other people that God intends we meet in life to either benefit them or benefit from them.
The sight was glorious. I ALSO NOTICED THAT WHILE I WAS PERCEIVING AND NOTICING THE STARS OF THE NEW BORN BABIES, A GROUP OF OLD MEN AND WOMEN, WEARING BLACK HOODED OVERALL, WERE NOTICING, PLOTTING AND MARKING DOWN THE BABIES ATTACHED TO THE STARS!!!
their faces were old and wrinkled, and fearful. The brighter the star of a child, the more angry they were.

As he waved his chubby hands, I saw a birth mark, identical to mine.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 4:01pm On Jun 02, 2019
As the baby I was watching came out, another angel appeared with a golden book. The book was two in one. One part had writings in gold. Another part was empty.

The angel gave the book to the three guardian angels of the baby. The voice besides me again said, " the writings in that book are hose are prophecies and fantastic plans of God for that baby".
When the guardian angels took the book, one opened it while the others eagerly looked inside. I couldn't see what they saw but they shouted for joy as they flipped through. They were so happy with what they saw inside. Even I was smiling too. I was happy seeing their faces.

I saw that the moment the angels took the book, one started writing every single thing the baby did. I noticed this was the same with all babies in the hospital ward.

I looked at the baby. It was so promising and full of life. I felt greatness and lots of potential in the baby. I saw destiny, purpose and a plan I knew this baby was created for greatness.
But something struck me as I gazed at the baby. By now the baby was crying , while people were congratulating the parents.
As a family member carried the baby, I saw an identical birth mark in the babies hand, exactly where I have mine. I was a bit confused.

It was when the crying baby looked at me, and our eyes jammed that it occurred to me who the baby was.

No wonder Jesus felt pain before he carried me from hell. No wonder he spoke like I had wasted potential.

No wonder he was hurt that I had spent my life selfishly and ignorantly, living for only myself.

For the baby in front of me, the baby with so much potential and greatness, the baby that made even the angels smile...was ME. I HAD JUST WITNESSED MY OWN BIRTH.

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
nnamdiosu:

U mean by recopying it and re pasting in the literary section? Or how do u.mean sir? Thanks for the encouragement my oga
you are welcome Bros! God bless you real good. You can recopy it since it's not yet many and you can also continue from there and paste link for people to reconnect.
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by Shepherd00: 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
nnamdiosu:
As the baby I was watching came out, another angel appeared with a golden book. The book was two in one. One part had writings in gold. Another part was empty.

The angel gave the book to the three guardian angels of the baby. The voice besides me again said, " the writings in that book are hose are prophecies and fantastic plans of God for that baby".
When the guardian angels took the book, one opened it while the others eagerly looked inside. I couldn't see what they saw but they shouted for joy as they flipped through. They were so happy with what they saw inside. Even I was smiling too. I was happy seeing their faces.

I saw that the moment the angels took the book, one started writing every single thing the baby did. I noticed this was the same with all babies in the hospital ward.

I looked at the baby. It was so promising and full of life. I felt greatness and lots of potential in the baby. I saw destiny, purpose and a plan I knew this baby was created for greatness.
But something struck me as I gazed at the baby. By now the baby was crying , while people were congratulating the parents.
As a family member carried the baby, I saw an identical birth mark in the babies hand, exactly where I have mine. I was a bit confused.

It was when the crying baby looked at me, and our eyes jammed that it occurred to me who the baby was.

No wonder Jesus felt pain before he carried me from hell. No wonder he spoke like I had wasted potential.

No wonder he was hurt that I had spent my life selfishly and ignorantly, living for only myself.

For the baby in front of me, the baby with so much potential and greatness, the baby that made even the angels smile...was ME. I HAD JUST WITNESSED MY OWN BIRTH.
Wow. this is great. Keep it up Bros.

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
I started crying. Those kind of tears that starts from the inside with great pain.

I sobbed....then cried. Then wailed.
For the first time, I understood just a bit of what Jesus felt.
As I cried, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Jesus.
He was looking at me, like looking deep into my eyes to see if it was real, if I really felt sorrowful. What he saw touched him too, cause he came and hugged me . as he hugged me, I felt a bit better, but was still a bit sad. He just said its OK. Don't cry, I understand.

He was dressed normal. Simple but elegant tunic with gold trimmings/hemming. He wore sandals, brown and fresh. His toe nails were neatly trimmed.

As I watched my family members congratulating my mom, Jesus told me again "come"

As I left the arena of the hospital with jesus, I knew I would do all it took, within my power, at the point of death or pain to make amends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 9:25am On Jun 05, 2019
nnamdiosu:
I started crying. Those kind of tears that starts from the inside with great pain.

He was looking at me, like looking deep into my eyes to see if it was real, if I really felt sorrowful. What he saw touched him too, cause he came and hugged me . as he hugged me, I felt a bit better, but was still a bit sad. He just said its OK. Don't cry, I understand.

He was dressed normal. Simple but elegant tunic with gold trimmings/hemming. He wore sandals, brown and fresh. His toe nails were neatly trimmed.

As I watched my family members congratulating my mom, Jesus told me again "come"

As I left the arena of the hospital with jesus, I knew I would do all it took, within my power, at the point of death or pain to make amends.

Nnamdi don kill the zeal of this thread pls..more update

1 Like

Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 12:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
mekzyjoe:

Nnamdi don kill the zeal of this thread pls..more update
Thanks nnamdi for the PDF you sent to me,do u have the complete pdf for dis too..it's fascinating really.. pls respond
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
mekzyjoe:

Thanks nnamdi for the PDF you sent to me,do u have the complete pdf for dis too..it's fascinating really.. pls respond

Sorry for the delay I'm responding. No I dont but will soon.
I'll drop the PDF for all the books ive written here

I'm beginning another series soon on the tribulation.

Will be twice as interesting, becos it will show/uncover things that are happening now that we thought was normal but is closing the world for a ruler already in the world, that everyone will love and admire.
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Sorry for the delay I'm responding. No I dont but will soon.
I'll drop the PDF for all the books ive written here

I'm beginning another series soon on the tribulation.

Will be twice as interesting, becos it will show/uncover things that are happening now that we thought was normal but is closing the world for a ruler already in the world, that everyone will love and admire.

Nnamdi thanks for responding,pls send d PDF for d above subject to my mail pls.... mmzone98@yahoo.com or Emeka.Ezemejor@dangote.com
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
mekzyjoe:

Nnamdi thanks for responding,pls send d PDF for d above subject to my mail pls.... mmzone98@yahoo.com or Emeka.Ezemejor@dangote.com

Ok sir
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by mekzyjoe(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Nnamdi,can I get d pdf for this thread?
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by jaheymezz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'll also need d PDF and also the one for the tribulation series......pls send to jamesmuyi1@gmail.com
Re: The Only Place Angels Dread To Go : My journey to hell by nnamdiosu(m): 2:28am On Jan 18, 2021
mekzyjoe:

Nnamdi,can I get d pdf for this thread?

Very soon. Haven't started complaint it....very very busy, but I will

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist Richard Dawkins: Getting Rid Of God Would Make World Less Moral / Can Prophets Really See Your Destiny? / Rising From The Dead" People Share Their Experiences In Heaven/hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.