Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran (64591 Views)

3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. / Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Uganda Govt. Threaten To Sanction Trump If He Uses Deadly Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by chukslawrence(m): 9:44am On May 20, 2019
Ifesinachi22:

Even if Iran military is made of iron and Robots, can they challenge the US?

Even that North Korean kid dare not
Even their baba Russia dare not
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Efewestern: 9:46am On May 20, 2019
distributeinc:

What are you saying...USA is officially the partner of Iraq, their forces and government are there, in the reconstruction process...Jordan is a US ally, Saudi Arabia is a US ally, Egypt, UAE, and Qatar, all have ties with the USA, they depend on America for weapons and Science, international politics is all about interest. China will not wage war against the USA cos of Iran, Russia will not...the two nations do not have such pact with Iran, like NATO and such... Those rebels/religious warriors, wage guerrilla styled type of war, though they never die out, the USA will cause considerable damage on Iran's infrastructure...modern warfare is about science, weapons, bases and allies...and the USS has all of these. When war is declared all hell let's loose, war is different from Peace keeping, or trying to overthrow a government, if you don't have that money, oil and skill to fuel you war machine, you are doomed. These nations now do cyborg military forces, to be deployed deep into enemy lines, for hand to hand gun fight, drone is now old technology there. A lot of deaths and waste, especially from the Iran side at the event of a war between these two nations...it will set Iran back decades, like what is happening in Syria

And when you talk of military assets, a simple search from Google will tell you the difference between USA and Iran in warfare military arsenal. Iran don't have one super jet carrier, US has over 6, do you know how many jets can take off from one of this at any time, just 25mins away from Tehran...let's hope for peace for the world.

Who ever compared Iran with US?, didn't you see where I stated Iran is no match to US?, as for IRAQ, Iran is indirectly controlling that country, from leaders to militias, they all take orders from the mullahs in Terrah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by donaldfafree(m): 9:47am On May 20, 2019
Yes u are right. We are happy. NEXT
salamudeen:
Abeg compare the Size of Iran with the size of USA...

Tell this to either Russia or China Please...

Just like saying Lagos state threatening a local Government in Bayelsa

Why would such be coming out from a president? this one is just a business man not a president @ all

Some Ignorantis that doesnt know the aftermath of war would come out and start saying trash....

One thing i realised here is 90% percent of the people who would be happy about the news would be mainly Christians and Igbos here in Nigeria...

FYI.... Am not bashing anybody am just saying my mind if e pain you this is a faceless forum dont be offended
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Asshurbanipall: 9:47am On May 20, 2019
You are yapping rubbish. Are those countries Islamic countries? Which countries brought Christianity to Africa and rest of the world? Keep deceiving your self twisting nonsense.

Even China has banned islam because it is anti development.

Derinhenz:

You made no point answer my question.

Whats Christ-like in the countries you mentioned?

Have you been to any of them? Let me tell you, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, South Africa and the likes are more of a Christian country than all those countries you mentioned.

I can tell you why Saudi is an Islamic country. Can tell you why India is a Buddhist country. Please tell me why any of those countries are Christian countries.

Points I need please.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by petars: 9:47am On May 20, 2019
Iran cannot and will never defeat US. You guys should just stop argument. Trump have warned them, if they are capable as some of you here are saying, they should continue that period, no noise for that.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 9:48am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

Who ever compared Iran with US?, didn't you see where I stated Iran is no match to US?, as for IRAQ, Iran is indirectly controlling that country, from leaders to militias, they all take orders from the mullahs in Terrah.
I know they have their religious affiliation, but these will only work with the militias, not government forces, bases or weapons...there are limits to the type of weapons militias can keep, or hide...
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 9:48am On May 20, 2019
Trottle:
Many schoolboy opinion flying here and there! Iran for decades has been slapped with sanctions upon sanctions yet, one of the leading counted in science!

A war with Iran is a trigger for WW3! The USA cannot just come in, start using their toys and expect a landslide victory. The USG is now experiencing a declining home support for their senseless wars outside the country.

The Zionists know better hence their use of the USA as a cover for pursuing the obliteration of Iran. Russia cannot sit and watch one of their key allied being bullied. RSCII 4+1 military pact comes to mind.

Did you know that Iran is the second country in the world in the production of UAVs beyond radars?

I hope you also know that Iran has cruise missile character technology off track?

Hope you know that Iran is among the eight countries that can produce destroyers?

Plus did you know that Iran is the world's first in nanotechnology?

All what you said are under probability

You said they are among the countries that can produce destroyer not they have destroyer n besides how many destroyer do they have?

Also I just checked online n can't find where Iran is leading the world in nanotechnology

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by sunkoye: 9:49am On May 20, 2019
Ifesinachi22:

Jealousy is the last class to attend before becoming a Witch
I saw this... cool
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 9:50am On May 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
make iran no joke reach where US dey o, those people no get joy at all. US wey reduce hiroshima and nagasaki to dust, US dey very deadly
Pfff...past glory
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:50am On May 20, 2019
World War 3 imminent... I foresee this happening sooner than expected. but Trump coming out to issue this threat is worrisome... twitter shouldn't have allowed such death and inhuman threat.. if it was a commoner ,the account would have been deactivated... I just believe the whole Middle East would unite against America to fight this last war of unification against a common enemy... the USA should know that it's world power hold is been lost gradually...
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Skepticus: 9:50am On May 20, 2019
RTSC:

Stop talking nonsense.
A war with America would see Iran totally finished.
America would pound them on earth, air and sea.

It would be a swift victory and nothing would happen in the middle east.

If hezbollah tries anything, isreal would have the perfect excuse to invade and destroy.

Mumu, you are the one saying nonsense.

You think real war is that over hyped nonsense you see in Hollywood movies?

Tell me one war that the US army has categorically won!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Efewestern: 9:51am On May 20, 2019
tescoman90:

Dude please read from credible source for God sake
Who told you Hezbollah defeated Israel?

They did, Isreal goofed in that battle, 30000 soldiers couldn't get 2000 men to surrender, what level of incompetency is that. Hezbollah achieved all their objectives, did Israel achieved theirs?

You just want to deny the obvious fact, probably because of religious sentiments.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by BabylonCruise(m): 9:52am On May 20, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Who is Trump?
Not Funny.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by CaptainMarvel(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2019
Maximanuel2:

Obliterate Israel??

I think you watch too much movies
Take the U.S out of the equation and is real will crumble within weeks.
Don't under estimate the power of a country's wealth in times of war/conflict. During world war 2, Japan and Germany had better technologies, more formidable Armed forces and war machines. That was what led to the pearl harbour attack on the U.S by Japan but then what happened? The U.S converted its vast wealth into its military strength, And the Manhattan project was born within a space of two weeks. They attacked Japan with it and have never looked back since then. Or why do you think they got the idea of spending heavily on military and defence?
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Socsed(m): 9:56am On May 20, 2019
Trottle:
Many schoolboy opinion flying here and there! Iran for decades has been slapped with sanctions upon sanctions yet, one of the leading counted in science!

A war with Iran is a trigger for WW3! The USA cannot just come in, start using their toys and expect a landslide victory. The USG is now experiencing a declining home support for their senseless wars outside the country.

The Zionists know better hence their use of the USA as a cover for pursuing the obliteration of Iran. Russia cannot sit and watch one of their key allied being bullied. RSCII 4+1 military pact comes to mind.

Did you know that Iran is the second country in the world in the production of UAVs beyond radars?

I hope you also know that Iran has cruise missile character technology off track?

Hope you know that Iran is among the eight countries that can produce destroyers?

Plus did you know that Iran is the world's first in nanotechnology?

The only thing I'm sure of is that the country with the higher population may suffer most. America's population is 328Million while the determined small Iran is 82Million.
Bloodshed should be avoided....A country challenging USA at this time must have made some plans too. Don't underestimate the power of any country, especially during this time where there's possibility their allies join the war.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by RTSC: 9:57am On May 20, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Efewestern is teaching you, learn! Why did America not decimate Vietnam? Shebi dem no get nuclear weapons that time? Trump is just farting through his mouth and you guys go on cheering him. SMH.
You want America to use nuclear weapons on a non nuclear nation to show they are powerful?
You sure say you well.

The last time America used nuclear weapon on a nation, that region has still not fully recovered.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by CardinalStools(m): 9:57am On May 20, 2019
What are you really saying? Only if the US president knows what lranian military is made up ?
You're like this most ignorant soul on this planet...Iran will turn to mass grave yard within hours...they can't fight Israel much less the United States..

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 9:57am On May 20, 2019
Sirwallace:

One thing you dont know is western and middle east countries are now in possession of the same nuclear arsenal the US had then so does iran.

Why do you think the US are scared of north korea?

No country has a monopoly of violence.

The US is not scared of North Korea, they are helping the South Korea, it's only the South Korea that can give the US ''go ahead'' to attack North Korea and the South know that the North will attack them or Japan in return, the US presence is stopping the North from invading the South.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 9:58am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

They did, Isreal goofed in that battle, 30000 soldiers couldn't get 2000 men to surrender, what level of incompetency is that. Hezbollah achieved all their objectives, did Israel achieved theirs?

You just want to deny the obvious fact, probably because of religious sentiments.

Please can you share the kind of media you listen too?
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 10:01am On May 20, 2019
chineloSA:
Does he honestly think China and Russia will stand aside and watch grin grin

America dismally lost in Syria and it's the biggest embarrassment to the biggest bully.

Do you know that the Israelis Soldiers take permission from Russians before attacking Iranians in Syria?

Russia and China don't have much ties with Iran

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ChristianNorth: 10:01am On May 20, 2019
salamudeen:

Why would such be coming out from a president? this one is just a business man not a president @ all

Some Ignorantis that doesnt know the aftermath of war would come out and start saying trash....

One thing i realised here is 90% percent of the people who would be happy about the news would be mainly Christians and Igbos here in Nigeria...

FYI.... Am not bashing anybody am just saying my mind if e pain you this is a faceless forum dont be offended
Your statement is preposterous. Wetin concern Ndi Igbo with US's foreign policy in Iran?

Quit being stupid.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 10:01am On May 20, 2019
CaptainMarvel:

This is quite true. except for the Russia isn't dependable. without Russia, Syria would have since long crumbled. let's look at the other countries with similar scenerios like syria-iraq,Libya. they all fell in a very short time. Syrian ties with Iran and Russia is what is still keeping Syria and Assad. Remember the Cuban Altercation with the U.S, Cuban ties with Russia was its saving grace and I tell you, Iran is Russia's strongest allies only second to China. Iran is not just your everyday modern nations. Iran is Persia, with so much wealth, history and culture that vest its pride in Power and War. Iran will be the U.S biggest fight ever if it chooses to.
The ties Russia has with Syria is different from what they have with Iran. Russian government ties with Syria has been going on stable for more than a Century...am talking serious big business ties. Russia is friendly with Iran, they also have business prospects, but have some contentious issues, pertaining to the militias and Islamic extremists ties Iran is associated with. So Russia might not intervene at the same level they are with Syria, and under Trump, I think Russia will thread carefully...their intervention might be in the form of selling weapons to Iran covetly, but do the Iranians have the skills and money to acquire these hi-tech weaponry?
If Russia does this, then they will have several sanctions coming on them from the US, NATO etc...Russia will weigh it's interest carefully.

Iran is no longer as wealthy as the old Persia was...things are different now, ever since these big nations divided the world after the aftermath of world war1 and 2...everything is now under a new world order.
The sanctions are biting, the world is a system now, controlled by the big cats... if you know, you know.

5 Likes

vioment:
Dem go soon turn iran to i-ran. Dem think say na africa dem dey thief land from be this. E go soon clear from dem eyes. Just know say, nigeria and many parts of africa will not tolerate your refugees.
grin grin grin
When this thing happen ehh, you go shock as u mah go get Iranian neighbour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Butoneday2(m): 10:03am On May 20, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Who is Trump?
Trump is United States presido. The fearless lion. "(Official) means official hmmm, with invited coma open and close."

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by RTSC: 10:03am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

Destroying Iran will cost US a lot, the whole region will sink, Iran won't or dare provoke US, if you are current, you will see how careful they are, but they have made it clear that if you invade their territory, they will fight you. Wars are not won by sophisticated weapons alone, but the determination of the people. what did you learn from the Iran-Iraq war? didn't you see how Iran fought?

As for Hezbollah, Isreal can't do shii, give respect where it's due, Hezbollah is strong, I even read on quora how Isreali soldiers that fought the Lebanese war were acknowledging the strength of Hezbollah fighters. Those guys fought hard, they were not like Hamas, do you know despite a constant bombardment of Lebanon critical infrastructures, Hezbollah TV and radio station never went off?, Isreal was clueless, they didn't even know what to do. They bragged of ending the war within one week of air bombardment, little did they know Hezbollah were all positioned in a fortified location. In some battles 100 men guided an entire village, and IDF couldn't even progress further. If not for airstrikes, The casualties on Israeli soldiers would have doubled that of Hezbollah.

They were fearless, tough, brave,well determined, even Israeli soldiers won't write them off, now if Isreal tries rubbish, they will be facing a battle hardened Hezbollah militias who have gained a lot of experience from the battle in Syria (They are fighting side by side with Russia troops, such experience can't be bought with money).
When America destroyed Saddam Hussein and his Iraq, it was the greater power of the region.
In fact, Iraq was planning to invade Iran after already invading kuwait. That was how powerful they were .

It was because America destroyed Iraq that created the vacuum for Iran to rise.

America would destroy them as well at very little cost.
America have superiority in the air and sea. Iran would lose every asset-asset contest.
They are not Russia.

The only people that would suffer is the middle east as usual.
Americans would be fine, thousands of mile away.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by BrownRoofRep: 10:03am On May 20, 2019
cyojunior1:
Only if he knew what Iran military is made up
It won't take US 24 hours to sink the whole Iran
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by CaptainMarvel(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2019
distributeinc:

The ties Russia has with Syria is different from what they have with Iran. Russian government ties with Syria has been going on stable for more than a Century...am talking serious big business ties. Russia is friendly with Iran, they also have business prospects, but have some contentious issues, pertaining to the militias and Islamic extremists ties Iran is associated with. So Russia might not intervene at the same level they are with Syria, and under Trump, I think Russia will thread carefully...their intervention might be in the form of selling weapons to Iran covetly, but do the Iranians have the skills and money to acquire these hi-tech weaponry?
If Russia does this, then they will have several sanctions coming on them from the US, NATO etc...Russia will weigh it's interest carefully.
Yes, Iran has more than enough money and skills for Russian weapons.
in times of war, NATO sanctions means Nothing
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Austineva(m): 10:05am On May 20, 2019
salamudeen:

why should d comment of a fool pain me. Its just like bn angry with d talk of a mentally derailed idiot. Dear, go and insult ur useless tribe and religion. Fanaticism at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by wingmanII: 10:05am On May 20, 2019
An ignorant mofo commented that hizbollah defeated Israel. In which planet?
What exactly do you understand as "defeat"
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by RTSC: 10:06am On May 20, 2019
Ugosample:

you obviously don't know anything cheesy grin

Iraq and Afghan has not taught this fool called Trump a lesson undecided
What exactly did Afghan and Iraq do to America?
Did it stop America from being the greatest nation in the world?

Which country is currently in ruins? It is certainly not America.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Austineva(m): 10:07am On May 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
make iran no joke reach where US dey o, those people no get joy at all. US wey reduce hiroshima and nagasaki to dust, US dey very deadly
very deadly. I tell u

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 10:07am On May 20, 2019
RTSC:

When America destroyed Saddam Hussein and his Iraq, it was the greater power of the region.
In fact, Iraq was planning to invade Iran after already invading kuwait. That was how powerful they were .

It was because America destroyed Iraq that created the vacuum for Iran to rise.

America would destroy them as well at very little cost.
America have superiority in the air and sea. Iran would lose every asset-asset contest.
They are not Russia.

The only people that would suffer is the middle east as usual.
Americans would be fine, thousands of mile away.
Quite apt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) / Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks / President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.