Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran (64592 Views)

3 Days Ago Tweets From The Supreme Leader Of Iran Before The Attack On Israel. / Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Uganda Govt. Threaten To Sanction Trump If He Uses Deadly Force On Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by crowley(m): 11:02am On May 20, 2019
luluman:
US President.
US clown
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by imam07: 11:03am On May 20, 2019
dermmy:

Lol. This would be a prolonged war and america should be ready to sacrifice many of her troops what Americans at home don't want. America got entangled in vietnam she had to pull out, this time america would suck herself into a quagmire. Oh yea america has everything to bomb Iran back to the stone age the way it did in vietnam yet they couldn't achieve their objective by stopping the Communist North from taking the capitalist South, America pulled out of the war because the pressure at home was too much. Victory does not come with the number of weapons you can deploy. Iran is not 1960s Vietnam
U mean US War against Iran will be prolong war. U don't know what u are talking about. It will not even take US two days to paralyze all d Iran military facilities. Unless US is not directly fighting them because of avoiding civilian death. This is a common sense nah. US have its allies sorrounding Iran in which they can use as army base to deal with Iran. Does Iran has ally close to US to do that. People here talk as if nah ps4 we dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ajayiopy: 11:03am On May 20, 2019
joke apart,
iran is very technologically sophisticated .if US can free Iran, china will be child play when try to compare them

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by imam07: 11:03am On May 20, 2019
AntiWailer:
F00lish careless man.

Fight Iran and be sure u are fighing

Russia & China in proxy.

Assad is still in power just because of Russia's support.
Do u think nah Nigeria against Iran?
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

You are probable ignorant about international politics, or should I say you know nothing about the Persians. No doubts Iran can't even dare confront the US unprovoked, that will be their end, but US will find it extremely difficult to defeat Iran in their soil, due to terrain, how determined the Persians are, allies in the region, etc.

Wars are not only won due to Sophisticated weapons, if not Isreal wouldn't have been defeated by rag tag Hezbollah militias, US wouldn't have been defeated by ill equipped Vietnam military, Saudi Arabia would have for a long time won the crisis in Yemen, etc.

Iran is threading with care, and they know they don't match the US, but if US dare attack her, they will fight US with all they have, The Persians fought Iraq will little international support even when Saddam Hussein was being supported by the entire western world, Iran back then had few weapons and depended largely on Foreign countries for military hardwares, yet they were able to push Iraq out of Iran and fought like never before, in fact they changed the objective of the war and was about encroaching Iraq. Iran fought to keep its sovereignty with tooth and nail even when Iraq was using chemical weapons on them.

Now fast forward to 2019, Iran has so many affiliated militias in Lebanon (Hezbollah, strongest in the world, that even the almighty Isreal would think twice before stealing Lebanese land), Houthi Shia groups (Yemen militias kicking Saudi ass in Yemen), Syria military (If not for Iran, The rebels would have defeated Bashar al-Assad), Iraq (Iraq is now an ally of Iran). That's not all, Iran has a homegrown military industry, they produce their own rockets, guns, submarines, aircraft (thou inferior), sophisticated missiles, etc, now tell me how you intend defeating a country such as this with ease? or you think Iran is Libya?

US knows this and they know invading Iran unprovoked will end their influence in the region, this war won't only end in Iran, it will affect all Middle East countries including Saudi Arabia and Isreal, Just an order from Iran and see how Hezbollah unleash their madness.

US is powerful, but wars are not always won by that. a war with Iran isnt what we should be praying for, as millions will perish. God heal the Middle East.
Spot on. The US are just flexing muscles as they always do. I learnt Iran are looking to purchase some S400 Air Defence systems from Russia. If the deal pulls through, an air attack on Iran will be too expensive for the US as they're going to lose heavily to the almighty S400. Their only option would be a ground attack, for which the Iranians are already well-prepared for. I'm sure Trump already knows this, which is why he's stalling.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by hecomeshome(m): 11:05am On May 20, 2019
scully95:

Well, I have said this before, the best way for the anglozionist empire not to loss is not the start in the first place. The more they push or start a war the less relvant they become and more vulnerable and lossing big time. Meaning the more they push the more they loss. You can check that since any/all the moves they have made in the middle east.

Now back to your question about Hormuz with ship.
First of all check the map of what you are dealing with ok.
[img]https://3.bp..com/-9icCSeauINk/XOJwaRCXGCI/AAAAAAABWDM/3HkON4iiCFEdBy9DyL1ph3Gk5STA8p8UACLcBGAs/s320/iran_1.jpg[/img]

The pic above is space photo of what strait of Hormuz looks like in the night.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-Kv6tNcfk6KI/XOJxFC_ko7I/AAAAAAABWDU/lND9iupmIXgtVshin_l7qL_2NXrUdRdUwCLcBGAs/s320/iran-1.jpg[/img]
Second picture is also showing what the same place looks like.

Now check the facts.
Russian SS-NX-26 Yakhont missiles — with a top speed of Mach 2.9 — are lining up the Iranian northern shore of the Strait of Hormuz. There’s no way U.S. aircraft carriers can defend a barrage of Yakhont missiles.

Then there are the SS-N-22 Sunburn supersonic anti-ship missiles — already exported to China and India — flying ultra-low at 1,500 miles an hour with dodging capacity, and extremely mobile; they can be fired from a flatbed truck, and were designed to defeat the U.S. Aegis radar defense system. So does this answer you correctly ?

What did they learn from Vietnam ? Nothing.

Since all the same bulk of their firepower were launched on Syria and Iraq from Sea and air.. What have we on the chess board as we speak ? Israel is not even relevant here cos they could not even defeat tier one Hezbolar forces, Lebanese National resistance forces in 2006. So forget Israel here..

Let m tell you what the anglozionist crazies were planning for Iran.
Notice this sentence: “The Pentagon’s original plan to punish Iran called for some 2,300 air strikes on Day 1 alone“. Can they really do that? Yes, absolutely. But imagine the consequences! Margolis speaks of “punishing” Iran. 2,300 Air strikes in one day is not something I would call a “punishment”.

That is a full scale attack on Iran which, in turns, means that the Iranians will have exactly *ZERO* reasons to hold back in any way. If the AngloZionists attack Iran with 2,300 air strikes on Day 1, then you can be sure that on Day2 all hell will break loose all over the Middle-East and the AngloZionists will have absolutely *NO* means of stopping it.

This will be a real bloodbath and nobody will have any idea as to how to stop it.

With due respect, bros, I think you know nothing about the military might of America.
First off, America has over 5000 military bases all over the world.
Secondly, Iran is not a threat to the U.S. I bet you don't know that America is the only nation that has stealth bombers called B2 Spirits.
America considers only two nations as threat to them: China - economic threat, and Russia - military threat. Iran is not there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by AntiWailer: 11:06am On May 20, 2019
imam07:
Do u think nah Nigeria against Iran?

Many Allies will not fight beside America against Iran cos of the erratic nature of Trump

France, Britain and Germany will not fight beside America.

take Allies + Russia + China out of American fight and see the disaster ahead.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Efewestern: 11:06am On May 20, 2019
wingmanII:

Did your write up above make sense to you?
Israel did not occupy Lebanon as at the period of that "war", so how is it an objective?
IPOB has remained active despite FGN banning and proscribing them, does it mean IPOB has defeated Nigeria.?

I don't think you have written down any objective.

Isreal has always had the thought of Occupying Lebanon, you asking me how was it an objective?, why did they (Hezbollah) come into existence in the first place? if not to tame Israel's aggressive nature in the region.

You can't compare IPOB with Hezbollah, and don't drag me into that discussion, IPOB hasn't fought the federal government, neither have they secured their territory from external aggressors, Hezbollah fought and defended their land from foreign land grabbers, and when Israel saw she couldn't defeat them, they withdrew. They only withdrew because they met great resistance, Isreal in all her battles hardly do that.

Now let me tell you Isreal's objectives

* Conquer and eliminate Hezbollah
* Occupy Southern Lebanon using any excuse possible
* Control Lebanon resources, etc

which of these did they achieve?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by tillaman(m): 11:07am On May 20, 2019
Derinhenz:

Sure. But not an easy ride..... Everybody will have his own wounds to lick up
word
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Asour: 11:07am On May 20, 2019
distributeinc:

The UN as it is composed can not be fair,with the G8, Veto powers and all...some say the UN is a tool, a neo colonial system...

But those Nations contribute over 85% of the UN's budget. it is against typical human nature to not expect those who support a thing— for the "thing" to act primarily, at least in their(the primary contributors) best interest FIrst!

I am not saying this is good. I am saying that's sadly how this capitalist world works for now.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Beface(m): 11:08am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

Who ever said Iran can defeat or confront US? can't you read and comprehend, or even read what everyone is saying here, Iran is no match to US, but US will find it extremely difficult to defeat Iran in their "Soil", Iran is not Iraq or Libya, but one of the major actor in the region, a force to reckon with, and you can't just say US will defeat them with a swift victory in their territory, even Americans won't agree with you on this, Iran has fought several battles in the past with no support from anywhere, yet they came out victorious, they won't sit down and watch you attack them, they will Fight, and the casualties on both sides will be very high. No country in her right mind will start a war with US, but if you invade any territory, regardless of how mighty you think you are, you will meet a great resistance, like the Vietnam War etc.

Invade and destroy Hezbollah grin, like they did in 2006 right? Isreal with her 30k troops were unable to defeat a rag tag men with just Ak7 and some few rockets, worst is they were not more than 2k, despite air superiority, sophisticated weapons, etc, they were chased out of labenon, that was in 2006 oh, now compare a conflict with both parties, now that Hezbollah has grown to become one of the world most strongest militia, even stronger than Lebanon military, Isreal isn't looking for any excuse to invade, Hezbollah dug a lot of tunnels last year, why didn't Isreal use that as an excuse to attack them like they always do to Hamas? I guess you know why.

Hezbollah destroyed the myth that Isreal can't be defeated in the 2006 war, in fact if not for them, Isreal would have annexed Some labenese territory. Read more and stop being ignorant.
Chairman go ask Germany and Japan and they will tell you what US did to them during the World War 2. Israel was fighting Lebanon not just Hezbollah with the support of Syria and Iran. And the war actually ended when Israel stop there source of weaponry supplies from air and sea. At the end of the war Hezbollah/Lebanon recorded between 1,191 to 1,300 death and while Israel recorded 165 death, considering the fact that they are sharing bordering. While US on the other hand does not share bordering, so they won't be need for ground soldiers at first. By the time US soldiers will be entering the country must of their fighters would have surrender while the remaining once would have turn to Gorilla soldiers. The point the only county that as become a hard nut for US is Russian. Even China with there population cannot dare US.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 11:08am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

Any resources I lay my hands on, I read, I have read a lot about the Lebanon and isreali crisis, and they all point to one thing, Israel's inability to curtain a small group, now the group has grown so large.

If you have opposite view, state it.

Compare the map of Israel n Lebanon n tell me who is the small group

grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 11:09am On May 20, 2019
Asour:

But those Nations contribute over 85% of the UN's budget. it is against typical human nature to not expect those who support a thing— for the "thing" to act primarily, at least in their(the primary contributors) best interest FIrst!

I am not saying this is good. I am saying that's sadly how this capitalist world works for now.
I see you point...it's just the way it is.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by imam07: 11:09am On May 20, 2019
AntiWailer:

Many Allies will not fight beside America against Iran cos of the erratic nature of Trump

France, Britain and Germany will not fight beside America.

take Allies + Russia + China out of American fight and see the disaster ahead.
sit down their u hear. So if they will not fight beside US. It means they will fight beside Iran abi. This is not Trump war for your understanding. It is war against terrorism
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by AntiWailer: 11:11am On May 20, 2019
imam07:
sit down their u hear. So if they will not fight beside US. It means they will fight beside Iran abi. This is not Trump war for your understanding. It is war against terrorism

Not fighting beside does not mean they will fight beside Iran.

I think this subject is too big for ur comprehension.

Lets leave it.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

[b]Russia isn't dependable, we can see that from the current crisis in Syria, [/b]North Korea won't involve directly but indirectly, Iran can't face US one on One, but they are capable of defending their land from external aggressor for at least a long period of time.

US will be entangled with several crisis if a war pop up with Iran, they will also be trying to save weak Saudi Arabia, because Iran is so attacking that country through her allies, Isreal will also be finding it difficult to control Hezbollah, US bases in Iraq will be at the mercies of Iran backed militias.

The conflict will be bloody, but nothing will happen, both parties are just issuing empty treat, Iran knows what will befall her should she get into a war with US.
The bolded is totally wrong. Russia stayed out of the Syrian crisis because they wanted the remain neutral, but as soon as they landed 400 troops on ground in Syria, US stopped flying sorties into Syria and instead started issuing threats. Even when an Isreali jet brought down a Syrian jet close to a Russian base and the US claiming Russian defences weren't strong enough to stop the Isreali jet, a US general later confessed that throughout their stay there, they knew the Russians were watching their every move, but didn't want to attack first.
The US has always been on the attack, forgetting to improve their defence capacity, but the RUssians learned from the Cold War and from the US betrayal in World War 1. Now Russian has the best Air defence system on the planet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by tfash96(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2019
razy75:
Even when fasting they still behave like idiots. I just don't get muslims
chai take it easy o grin grin
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Efewestern: 11:15am On May 20, 2019
tescoman90:

Compare the map of Israel n Lebanon n tell me who is the small group

grin

We are not talking about land mass, and besides the war only took part in southern Lebanon, not the entire country.

For the record, Hezbollah was a small group compared to Isreal Armed Forces, In the battle Hezbollah was made up of 2000 men while IDF 30000 men, so judging from the numbers you can see Hezbollah was really a small group, yet they fought like lions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Bridget95(f): 11:15am On May 20, 2019
Buhari , APC and Tinubu in Mecca must be happy hearing this news.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by wingmanII: 11:16am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

Isreal has always had the thought of Occupying Lebanon, you asking me how was it an objective?, why did they (Hezbollah) come into existence in the first place? if not take tame Israel's aggressive nature in the region.

You can't compare IPOB with Hezbollah, and don't drag me into that discussion, IPOB hasn't fought the federal government, neither have they secured their territory from external aggressors, Hezbollah fought and defended their land from foreign land grabbers, and when Israel saw she couldn't defeat them, they withdrew. They only withdrew because they met great resistance, Isreal in all her battles hardly do that.

Now let me tell you Isreal's objectives

* Conquer and eliminate Hezbollah
* Occupy Southern Lebanon using any excuse possible
* Control Lebanon resources, etc

which of these did they achieve?

Give it up. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
Hizbollah are Iran backed Shittes militia and was not formed solely to fight Israel but protect Shittes interest in the area.
Israel control Lebanon resources? Na wah. What resources exactly?
Israel won't think of occupying Lebanon land because they know UN and the rest of the world would not accept that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by sparta191(m): 11:16am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern. Man that was a very dope analysis from you. Thumbs u pman

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by hecomeshome(m): 11:17am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

Air only gives you great advantages, don't not be deceived, without a well coordinated ground troops, you can't win a war, plus Iran isnt a plane field you can just bomb, the country is filled with rocks.

War is all about strategies. Israel defeated the seven Arab states in the six-day war of 1967 from the air, and took possession of Golan heights, Sinai peninsula and the West Bank till date.
Show me one battle that is won without air power.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by kevwemike: 11:18am On May 20, 2019
CaptainMarvel:

You forget to add that they are strong allies with Russia and China. The North Koreans will definitely join the fight cos they ll see it as an opportunity to take it on against the U.S
plus Iran is an extremely rich country. they have enough resources to back them up for a fight. And also they can simply obliterate isreal in retaliation to any us attack.
But one on one, Iran can't withstand the U.S
don't also forget that the United States also have wicked allies Iran can't win the war
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by crowley(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:

So for your dream, north Korea is stronger than america ? You pay much focus on north Korea and forget America. World power no be beans
Having World power does not make you the strongest. America is powerful, but they are countries just as powerful. why do your think America is afraid of the idea reformation of USSR? when just Germany nd Russia can put the fear of God in US, imagine what all of europe forming USSR would be like. i like america as a country because they know their enemies and who to pick fights with. but trump? i am not a fan of. and he should keep his cool or he would be the downfall of America.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:20am On May 20, 2019
RTSC:

You want America to use nuclear weapons on a non nuclear nation to show they are powerful?
You sure say you well.

The last time America used nuclear weapon on a nation, that region has still not fully recovered.
Lol When America used nuclear weapon on Japan, was Japan a nuclear nation? You well so? Or are you going to shift the goal post to defend your dumb stance?
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Beface(m): 11:21am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

We are not talking about land mass, and besides the war only took part in southern Lebanon, not the entire country.

For the record, Hezbollah was a small group compared to Isreal Armed Forces, In the battle Hezbollah was made up of 2000 men while IDF 30000 men, so judging from the numbers you can see Hezbollah was really a small group, yet they fought like lions.
For the record Hezbollah has more than 25,000 full-time fighters and 20,000–30,000 reservists.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Efewestern: 11:24am On May 20, 2019
wingmanII:

Give it up. You obviously don't know what you are talking about.
Hizbollah are Iran backed Shittes militia and was not formed solely to fight Israel but protect Shittes interest in the area.
Israel control Lebanon resources? Na wah. What resources exactly?
Israel won't think of occupying Lebanon land because they know UN and the rest of the world would not accept that.

Whats your problem.

Hezbollah came into existence because Isreal was occupying Lebanese territory in pretense of Chasing Palestine militias, The Palestinians were no longer in Lebanon and Lebanese asked Isreal to leave their territory, but Isreal refused, wasn't that why Hezbollah came into existence? and do you know Hezbollah wasn't made up of shiites alone? even Lebanese Christians fought alongside, all they wanted was their land BACK.

If Isreal had respected themselves and leave Lebanon, Iran wouldnt have had any excuse to create or train Hezbollah, in fact the first time Isreali troops entered Lebanon, Lebanese welcomed them because they were tired of Palestinians refugees turning their country into a war zone.

You are welcome.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Nobody: 11:24am On May 20, 2019
Efewestern:

You are probable ignorant about international politics, or should I say you know nothing about the Persians. No doubts Iran can't even dare confront the US unprovoked, that will be their end, but US will find it extremely difficult to defeat Iran in their soil, due to terrain, how determined the Persians are, allies in the region, etc.

Wars are not only won due to Sophisticated weapons, if not Isreal wouldn't have been defeated by rag tag Hezbollah militias, US wouldn't have been defeated by ill equipped Vietnam military, Saudi Arabia would have for a long time won the crisis in Yemen, etc.

Iran is threading with care, and they know they don't match the US, but if US dare attack her, they will fight US with all they have, The Persians fought Iraq will little international support even when Saddam Hussein was being supported by the entire western world, Iran back then had few weapons and depended largely on Foreign countries for military hardwares, yet they were able to push Iraq out of Iran and fought like never before, in fact they changed the objective of the war and was about encroaching Iraq. Iran fought to keep its sovereignty with tooth and nail even when Iraq was using chemical weapons on them.

Now fast forward to 2019, Iran has so many affiliated militias in Lebanon (Hezbollah, strongest in the world, that even the almighty Isreal would think twice before stealing Lebanese land), Houthi Shia groups (Yemen militias kicking Saudi ass in Yemen), Syria military (If not for Iran, The rebels would have defeated Bashar al-Assad), Iraq (Iraq is now an ally of Iran). That's not all, Iran has a homegrown military industry, they produce their own rockets, guns, submarines, aircraft (thou inferior), sophisticated missiles, etc, now tell me how you intend defeating a country such as this with ease? or you think Iran is Libya?

US knows this and they know invading Iran unprovoked will end their influence in the region, this war won't only end in Iran, it will affect all Middle East countries including Saudi Arabia and Isreal, Just an order from Iran and see how Hezbollah unleash their madness.

US is powerful, but wars are not always won by that. a war with Iran isnt what we should be praying for, as millions will perish. God heal the Middle East.
hmm, perfect survey you got. My fear hear is, if other world power countries will support Iran, then it gonna be tough, otherwise Iran, Tehran or Hezbollah can't waged war with the US. It either end up a third world war.
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by sparta191(m): 11:24am On May 20, 2019
Beface:
Chairman go ask Germany and Japan and they will tell you what US did to them during the World War 2. Israel was fighting Lebanon not just Hezbollah with the support of Syria and Iran. And the war actually ended when Israel stop there source of weaponry supplies from air and sea. At the end of the war Hezbollah/Lebanon recorded between 1,191 to 1,300 death and while Israel recorded 165 death, considering the fact that they are sharing bordering. While US on the other hand does not share bordering, so they won't be need for ground soldiers at first. By the time US soldiers will be entering the country must of their fighters would have surrender while the remaining once would have turn to Gorilla soldiers. The point the only county that as become a hard nut for US is Russian. Even China with there population cannot dare US.

Well he didn't actually say the USA can't defeat iran bro. But it will be hard because of the terrain and some other unforseen circumstances. And please don't insult countries like Britain,China,France etc with your claims that the U.S is superior in almost all parts of warfare .
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by Amhappy(f): 11:25am On May 20, 2019
Will this war make oil prices go up,if yes what are they still waiting for
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by fortunechy(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2019
The world power has spoken
Re: Donald Trump: If Iran Wants A Fight That Will Be The Official End Of Iran by anonymous1759(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2019
RTSC:

Stop talking nonsense.
A war with America would see Iran totally finished.
America would pound them on earth, air and sea.

It would be a swift victory and nothing would happen in the middle east.

If hezbollah tries anything, isreal would have the perfect excuse to invade and destroy.

Don't be so sure speaking from your comfort zone. If Iran is a by-pass America would have invaded them just like Iraq. Any Country which America can over power they won't be issuing threat they'll go all out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) / Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks / President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.