Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:26 PM

I'm The First Person To Predict Naira Merely Released With Fine Option - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm The First Person To Predict Naira Merely Released With Fine Option (558 Views)

Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname / 2023: What I Said When Asked To Predict Next President – Pastor Adeboye / Makinde: Fayose Merely Seeking Attention, I Won't Join Issues With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The First Person To Predict Naira Merely Released With Fine Option by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2019
Go through my last thread where nairaland banned it from threading. I predicted Naira Merly release with bail option because that was what God told me and Thank God for the release of the young blood.
Re: I'm The First Person To Predict Naira Merely Released With Fine Option by respect80(m): 5:22pm On May 20, 2019
Mhen una go injure somebody with this Naira Marley issue o...

Wtf is all this na?
Re: I'm The First Person To Predict Naira Merely Released With Fine Option by majamajic(m): 5:33pm On May 20, 2019
Gbengaolowe32:
Go through my last thread where nairaland banned it from threading. I predicted Naira Merly release with bail option because that was what God told me and Thank God for the release of the young blood.

the young man is still in prison, don't use the name of God to do gambling, be careful

(1) (Reply)

Beloved Children Of Kwara - Ahman Pategi / Ex-senate Leader Accuses INEC Of Removing His Name From List Of Candidates / How Aisha Buhari Kicked Against Lawan’s Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.