Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,454 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Beloved Children Of Kwara - Ahman Pategi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beloved Children Of Kwara - Ahman Pategi (557 Views)

Check Out The Shaku Shaku Moves Of Kwara APC Governorship Candidate / Kwara Governor Complains About "Conduct" Of Kwara Rep By-Election / Ahman-pategi Inspects The 56km Patigi Gbugbu Road Construction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beloved Children Of Kwara - Ahman Pategi by HonMike: 9:07pm On May 27, 2019
It gives me pleasure to felicitate with you all on the occasion of the 2019 Childrens Day celebration. This year's Children's day comes 2 days to the inauguration of a new and better Kwara loaded with opportunities for our children and youths.

The occasion also gives opportunity to reaffirm my belief that it is the right of every Kwara child to have access to quality and affordable education, as well as healthcare and other basic necessities for a good life, in a peaceful and secured environment. Quality education is therefore a top priority on the incoming administration's agenda for the development of Kwara State. Education is one of key points in AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq's Convenant with Kwarans and identified as channels through which greater Kwara can be birthed and strong commitment in this regard must be embarked upon with several innovative programmes in the educational sector.

Worthy of note is the school-feeding programme which has become a National policy. It is obvious that this programme has ensured more children go to school. Despite the current economic challenges facing our dear nation, the incoming administration I believe would do all within its powers to achieve better living conditions and greater access to quality healthcare and education for all our children. The administration should be emboldened to create innovative educational and social programmes in Kwara State so that it will have effect in the overall performance of our children.

I trust the incoming administration will sustain and strengthen ongoing actions to protect children more effectively from child-labour, child-trafficking and other related anti-children offences. Education is the bedrock to an assured future and the incoming administration should do all within its powers to secure the future of Kwara Children.

In return, I urge all children to imbibe and exhibit in greater measure, the virtues of hard work, diligence, discipline, honesty and selflessness which are essential for the actualization of the vision of a true Kwara of our dream. I hope sooner than expected concerted efforts in various sectors will make Kwarans proud, Kwara will be a State to reckon with in the comity of States in Nigeria and we shall all be proud to call ourselves Kwarans.

Our children and youths, have a very significant role to play in ensuring that the foundations the incoming administration plans to lay are nurtured, improve upon and strengthened to underpin national development and prosperity. You are our future and with you all, we have no doubt that the future of our beloved state is even brighter. I urge you to remain optimistic that under the leadership of AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq, the Kwara State Government will do its best to prepare and equip you to show the world that we are indeed, the state of harmony. I believe despite the task before the incoming administration, they will put in their best at all times in all sectors through innovative programmes to create new opportunities for all-round growth and development for all Kwarans.

To God be the glory. I join the good people of Kwara State to felicitate with all children and wish you all a Happy Children's Day.

Aisha Ahman Pategi
Convener
Kwara For All

(1) (Reply)

If This Poverty Continues, Nigeria May Not Survive Another Four Years / Is Northern Nigeria Closer To Niger Or South West? / Akpabio Apologizes To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.