Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US (26901 Views)

Election: We Are Worried By Threats Of Intimidation & Violence - Abdulsalami / PDP Mulls Disciplinary Measures Amid Threats Of G-5 Dumping Atiku / Reasons Why El Rufai Will Not Address Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Enugupikin: 7:26am On May 21, 2019
laiza:
America will never attack Iran. I don't know why i believe that anyway but going by the tensions created by the Trump administration and trade wars he started it is therefore not in the best interest of the Americans to start a way.

Needless to say, Iran had already replied they wouldn't be the one to start a war with the US but they will sure be the one to decide when it ends should America attack first. Somehow I believe that statement to be true.

You see, Iran has been preparing for war with Anerica since 1975 and the US knows this. The whole western world knows this and Russia can't wait to capitalize on this. China too, going by all the sanctions from the US and counter sanctions from China, they will definitely get in the cross fire and she will pitch her tent with Iran.

Unfortunately for the US North Korea too is not to be pushed aside because they all know a war between the US and Iran is only a matter of time before they get dragged into it so they will want to go with a side and I don't see them siding with the US.

In the past Saudi Arabia has lend her hand and land to the US to attack any of her neighbors but this time they are taking a back row seat. So a war might not be inevitable, in fact it has already begun but the US is not a fool and would not want to rush into bringing ballistic missiles and weapons against Iran.

If Al Shabaab can make Isreal cower like a dog with its tail in between its legs then I wonder what a Iran/Russia/China coalition will do to the US.

I leave that to the historians.
HAMAS

1 Like

Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Mustiboy(m): 7:27am On May 21, 2019
Tobimillar1:
The write up on this blog is pathetic to say the least
I wanted to say the same, but I didn't want to seem like an over-sabi. The write is nothing but disjointed.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by NPComplete: 7:28am On May 21, 2019
Asshurbanipall:
Rubbish. Give me date NK tested missile last. Bunkum

Lol. Keep hiding Ur head in the sand. The only reason NK agreed to stop nuclear tests was because Trump started flattering the leader. Sanctions have never really worked on them before. Kim Jong Un saw this as an opportunity to be recognised as a legitimate ruler by the rest of the world. Thats why he started befriending South Korea and all that stunt.

If u cant search for the date yourself to even know that there has been resumption of activities at their nuclear testing site then that's your problem. Keep believing in fairytales. And I wil keep laughing at your ignorance.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Ultimatezlant: 7:30am On May 21, 2019
Destiny34:
lf Islamic terrorist Republica of Iran provoke UNITED STATES, Hiroshima will be a child play!!
lol but a Russia and China that is against us hostility to conquer countries won't take that likely.

In fact Russia puts little military presence in all these countries, no super power has this monopoly over threat again o (even north Korea doesn't care).

As it is now China and Russia would always fight same battle but trump has broken his own alliances with EU and Canada.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Asshurbanipall: 7:31am On May 21, 2019
Have you found the date?

NPComplete:

Lol. Keep hiding Ur head in the sand. The only reason NK agreed to stop nuclear tests was because Trump started flattering the leader. Sanctions have never really worked on them before. Kim Jong Un saw this as an opportunity to be recognised as a legitimate ruler by the rest of the world. Thats why he started befriending South Korea and all that stunt.

If u cant search for the date yourself to even know that there has been resumption of activities at their nuclear testing site then that's your problem. Keep believing in fairytales. And I wil keep laughing at your ignorance.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by sawdi: 7:34am On May 21, 2019
Tobimillar1:
The write up on this blog is pathetic to say the least

I thought I'm the only one that noticed.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Bizibi(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2019
Thukzee01:

That's what you've been told since when you were a little girl.
Grow up !
that is what they are known for.....
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by tolexy007(m): 7:36am On May 21, 2019
shakespere:
Once some people see anything Islamic like this, their hatred will just go on over drive, you will die of hypertension. You are all terrorist just that you have no access to bomb and guns and you are happy America is doing it for you.

The middle east is being rampaged for economic reason, ( Iraqi oil etc) and they can control the oil market. That is why your country's income have dwindled. Africa is conquered already. US is destabilizing every where and locking its borders and allowing refugees put pressure on Europe, major reason France and Germany vowed not to support.

UN is just a toothless dog, and the world will do well to relocate the head quarters and re organise the financing, and the idea of some country being bigger in the same association and can act with out punishment.

The reason why all this crazy terrorist came up is because of all these senseless aggression and unwarranted killings and resource grappling in the name of war.

If a older bully beats you every day and you can't fight him, you can organise your friends to hide and throw stones at him and run.

You dont go into people family house and say their husband / father is bad, beat them up and remove them as head of their family. US should stop sponsoring coup and toppling government.

For all those supporting US, you won't get free visa, they will still collect your visa fee and still not give you. You will attempt like 5 times and give up. Lol

Be sure Iran will not take it lying down, they didn't get weapons from US like Iraq.

The world should have one voice, no bullying, no war.

America are not saint ,but I will prefer dem to always rule the world than any Arab country or any communist country..
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Nobody: 7:37am On May 21, 2019
Sprumbaba:

Soon, you will be colonized by Chinese. You will now know the Devil you know is better than the angel you dont know.

Chinese police station is coming near you just like in South Africa.

You will know why they call a country the leader of the free world.

What are you as an African man doing about the colonization. Are you not tired as a man to be dominated by other men of other races, first the white man, now the yellow man, or is all you are good for to only oppress the African women?

2 Likes

Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by richxchange: 7:38am On May 21, 2019
Peace is always preferred to war.

_______
Sell your Giftcards to us on richxchange

Richxchange pays the highest value for all gift cards from any country. We also have an amazing refferial platform where by you refair a friend to trade with us and earn, visit www.richxchange.com for more.
Want to trade in person? Call or whatsapp to meet with us @shoprite Apo abuja. cheers
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by malele(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2019
Boss13:

The aim here should not be about who is stronger. Definitely, we know the answer. However, Iran possesses nuclear weapon and a good army. Also, what is the objective of the war and what will it achieve? Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan have not experienced any peace since the invasion. A war with Iran will only cause more chaos in the Middle East and I fear this war with Iran maybe quite different.

NATO forces may not support the war. Russia and China maybe incline to sell arms to Iran. The bloodbath maybe catastrophic and there maybe no winners rather than innocent lives being lost and increasing refugee tensions in Europe.

Trash , Na u dash them nuclear weapons ?
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by phetto(m): 7:39am On May 21, 2019
zibya:
I agree. Not even by a long shot. The point I'm trying to stress is that the Americans Will surely bleed if they decide to attack that country just like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan

Bro America won't bleed. Iran is surrounded by enemies that are loyal to USA.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Bizibi(m): 7:40am On May 21, 2019
fikiman7000:

Did i hear you say end?? Maybe you can tell me the new super power when America is spending $600 billion on her military yearly which is more than what the remaining 9 at her back are spending presently or tell China cause China right now have lost $200 billion all because of her trade war with the U.S
u.s will lose,take it or leave it.EU nations are against it,Russia and China are waiting.......America will make a big mistake if they should try it.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by sawdi: 7:41am On May 21, 2019
Preshy561:

Lmao. All these rants of potential Islamic terrorists discussing international politics while their land is on fire.
Neither Iran nor America gives a rat ass about y'all.

There is nothing relating to terrorism here. Saying things like this makes you look unintelligent.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by imam07: 7:42am On May 21, 2019
zibya:
The Americans dare not invade Iran or their experience in Iraq and Afghanistan Will be child's play compared. After isreal Iran posesses the second most powerful military in the middle East. All this back and forth is nothing more than saber rattling by the Trump administration
U don't know wetin u dey talk.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Yameater(m): 7:42am On May 21, 2019
Reference:

Probably was initially written in a foreign language and translated verbatim to english by those dodgy translation software and 'lifted' by the lazy blogger without proof reading it....and posted by the lazy mods without vetting....

YOU may be right
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by ogtavia(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2019
Most people commented without reading through. The grammar is confusing and abhorrent.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by imam07: 7:45am On May 21, 2019
kmcutez:
America is just a bully. Thank God their reign as the super power is coming to an end. All they do is start wars in different countries to steal their resources.
Nah u put their reign into an end abi. What u dont know is more than wht u know
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Ultimatezlant: 7:47am On May 21, 2019
laiza:
America will never attack Iran. I don't know why i believe that anyway but going by the tensions created by the Trump administration and trade wars he started it is therefore not in the best interest of the Americans to start a war.

Needless to say, Iran had already replied they wouldn't be the one to start a war with the US but they will sure be the one to decide when it ends should America attack first. Somehow I believe that statement to be true.

You see, Iran has been preparing for war with Anerica since 1975 and the US knows this. The whole western world knows this and Russia can't wait to capitalize on this. China too, going by all the sanctions from the US and counter sanctions from China, they will definitely get in the cross fire and she will pitch her tent with Iran.

Unfortunately for the US North Korea too is not to be pushed aside because they all know a war between the US and Iran is only a matter of time before they get dragged into it so they will want to go with a side and I don't see them siding with the US.

In the past Saudi Arabia has lend her hand and land to the US to attack any of her neighbors but this time they are taking a back row seat. So a war might not be inevitable, in fact it has already begun but the US is not a fool and would not want to rush into bringing ballistic missiles and weapons against Iran.

If Al Shabaab can make Isreal cower like a dog with its tail in between its legs then I wonder what a Iran/Russia/China coalition will do to the US.

I leave that to the historians.
Abi o, people don't know their is a reason trump the alleged nonsense man was sucking up to Putin, and kin Jon on, trump humiliated the feared FBI to defend Putin in Putin's presence.

Trump is just claiming though and overestimating himself, Russia China and North Korea would directly confront the us if he attacks Iran.

The EU he has been offending would fold its hands (EU has been siding Iran since trump pulled out of the deal they had with Iran)
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by inspector1(m): 7:50am On May 21, 2019
[quote author=Boss13 post=78572832]

The aim here should not be about who is stronger. Definitely, we know the answer. However, Iran possesses nuclear weapon and a good army. Also, what is the objective of the war and what will it achieve? Iraq, Libya, Syria, Afghanistan have not experienced any peace since the invasion. A war with Iran will only cause more chaos in the Middle East and I fear this war with Iran maybe quite different.

NATO forces may not support the war. Russia and China maybe incline to sell arms to Iran. The bloodbath maybe catastrophic and there maybe no winners rather than innocent lives being lost and increasing refugee tensions in Europe.

IRAN will be the one to suffer the consequences because USA will bring the battle to there door step, All there useless nuclear bombs that are yet to be tested is what is given them confidence... Even north Korea that ve tested her weapons surrender at the end talk less of IRAN. In the real sense can Iran stand against isreal one on one and survive? AJE KUN IYA LO MA JE, THEY SHOULD TRY IT...
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Lonelypacifist6: 7:51am On May 21, 2019
Lordknowz:

Nah dia way bro. They're glad its against Iran maybe being it a Muslim country, forgetting war isn't about that at all.
War is about interest What can we gain in the chaos? America always run to the oil installations in the name of we're protecting it from terrorist groups in case of Libya it was their gold reserves.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by inspector1(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2019
ayusco85:
Iran what? When did you grow up that you now want to challenge the US?

They dare not..... Isreal alone go wipe out Iran if given the opportunity.... Talk less of almighty USA....
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Lordknowz: 7:53am On May 21, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
War is about interest What can we gain in the chaos? America always run to the oil installations in the name of we're protecting it from terrorist groups in case of Libya it was their gold reserves.

Exactly. There's no gain or whatsoever in the Chao's. America successfully brainwashed the Libyans against Gadaffi. Those ones are regretting their gullibility now.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Ultimatezlant: 7:53am On May 21, 2019
phetto:

Bro America won't bleed. Iran is surrounded by enemies that are loyal to USA.
lol, those so called enemies would be indifferent during a war o, fear Arab fair weather friends.

Except for Israel the others still have connection with Russia including turkey, in fact Putin was uping his relationship with the Saudi crown prince when kasggoshi murder happened.

Naturally a USA president would pull out of his connection with the Saudi family, but trump realized without him Saudi was still gonna go to Russia
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by inspector1(m): 7:56am On May 21, 2019
saraki2019:
America wants the end of israel, a strike on Iran is equal neutral damage on israel

If u don't know ...... 85% of Americans nuclear scientist are Jewish...... If given the chance..... Isreal alone will wipe out Iran officially from this globe ....... Iran na senior to African nation's when it come to weapons and armor. It can be of treat to Africans countries not super power like USA na sucide ooo.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by HAKYN1: 8:02am On May 21, 2019
Destiny34:
lf Islamic terrorist Republica of Iran provoke UNITED STATES, Hiroshima will be a child play!!

Islamic terrorist of Iran correct, then don't forget to add United Christian terrorist of America because the two of them are birds of a feather
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by inspector1(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
lol, those so called enemies would be indifferent during a war o, fear Arab fair weather friends.

Except for Israel the others still have connection with Russia including turkey, in fact Putin was uping his relationship with the Saudi crown prince when kasggoshi murder happened.

Naturally a USA president would pull out of his connection with the Saudi family, but trump realized without him Saudi was still gonna go to Russia

For the record..... U can't compare US/ Isreal weapons to that of Russia..... Saudi wont there waste her money to purchase Russian weapons.... That is why most advance countries continue to patronised US/Isreal.. U can see the results on North Korea weapons now....no be Russia/iran be there back bone ..... At the end north Korea boy surrender to USA last last ...
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Lonelypacifist6: 8:04am On May 21, 2019
Lordknowz:

Exactly. There's no gain or whatsoever in the Chao's. America successfully brainwashed the Libyans against Gadaffi. Those ones are regretting their gullibility now.
Ever since Gadaffi suggested that Africa should have it's own gold dinar that would serve as international currency, he had a problem with America.
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Lordknowz: 8:11am On May 21, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Ever since Gadaffi suggested that Africa should have it's own gold dinar that would serve as international currency, he had a problem with America.

Yes, Gaddafi wanted Africa to grow. He wanted us to stop borrowing money outside Africa. I really wish he wasn't killed. But my question is, African Presidents knows the truth behind this and they're all silent, why is that?
Re: Address Us With Respect Not Threats Of War – Iran Warns US by Ultimatezlant: 8:14am On May 21, 2019
inspector1:

For the record..... U can't compare US/ Isreal weapons to that of Russia..... Saudi wont there waste her money to purchase Russian weapons.... That is why most advance countries continue to patronised US/Isreal.. U can see the results on North Korea weapons now....no be Russia/iran be there back bone ..... At the end north Korea boy surrender to USA last last ...
oga north Korea leader didn't surrender, he wanted legitimacy to his government and got us to the table, he didn't get what he wanted and has called us bluff while continuing his missiles.

Us is still begging for another meeting, I don't even need to stoop low and discuss weapons with you.

USA is the one begging Saudi to trade oil for weapons despite calls for it to stop (Saudi uses USA weapons for war with Yemen over Hodeida.
Naturally USA would stop it based on humanitarian crisis its feuls their but it can't stand up to Saudi).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Austin Nwachukwu Resigns As SA To Governor Uzodinma And APC Member (Photos) / INEC Staff Refund Diezani’s Bribe / More Pictures As Buhari Campaigns In Yobe (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.