Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) (49805 Views)

Can Bola Tinubu, Nigeria’s Ailing Kingmaker, Win The Presidency? - AL JAZEERA / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / 2023: Dele Momodu Obtains ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by luvkidtemmy(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2019
Moments stood still on Nigeria twitter as ovation magazine boss and uncle to Davido's baby mama Mr. Delete momodu hinted the public about the face of Nigeria presidential candidate who is also a national leader to the All progressive party

In a photo shared on twitter showing Bola Tinubu in his jihad regalia captioned with an explicit content which may either tell who the next president will be

"Nigeria's next President in 2023? The race has started... Best wishes to one of Nigeria's most influential politicians ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.."

Is this going to be real, what do you think about this move..?

See More Reviews Here: http://9japosh.com/shocking-dele-momodu-reveals-nigeria-next-president-see-who /

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by leofab(f): 12:51am On May 21, 2019
Atiku spoiler.. But this man should just continue being a godfather rather than trying to fool himself.

By the way; Dele should talk with sense

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by majamajic(m): 1:28am On May 21, 2019
so no hope for the future ?

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by respect80(m): 5:38am On May 21, 2019
majamajic:
so no hope for the future ?

There's no hopeless sef talkless of hope.
This generation of ours is done with this sort of mentality.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 5:46am On May 21, 2019
grin grin
The convergence, first in London, and now in Saudi Arabia says a lot about 2019 and beyond.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by mrNEMZY(m): 7:01am On May 21, 2019
The only thing that Nigerian politicians care about is elections. I mean, we have not even sworn in those who won the last contest, and here are we debating 2023.

None of them cares about the actual ruling when they eventually win.

Nonsense

239 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:07am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:
grin grin
The convergence, first in London, and now in Saudi Arabia says a lot about 2019 and beyond.
The eye service won't amount to anything. The buhari you know will not support a Yoruba man over his Fulani brother.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by helinues: 7:13am On May 21, 2019
Not possible.. Kingmakers position is more juicy than the king itself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 7:22am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
The eye service won't amount to anything. The buhari you know will not support a Yoruba man over his Fulani brother.

grin grin
Do you recall that in 2015 ex First Lady Turai YarAdua and her children visisted Obasanjo at Ota and pleaded with him to ask Buhari for forgiveness and show mercy to them?

Buhari and the YarAduas are from same state, Katsina, and are of same ethinc stock Fulani.

Do you know why a Fulani was going to Yoruba to intercede and beg a Fulani for mercy? grin

If you answer correctly I will donate 100dollars to you.

Seun, Im putting you in trust, you are the owner of this forum. If this ignoramus answer this mystery corrwctly I promise a 100dollars. grin

21 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 7:32am On May 21, 2019
Franky, the minimum wage is 30,000 Naira per month. You can earn it in one day....just solve the mystery of a Fulani going against another Fulani and the wife of one going to Yorubaman to intercede.

The things we do in Yorubaland will forever make your heads go ding-dong, we make political potions and mix them together, when you taste it puts fire your in your belly and enchants you. By time your belly fire clears up we are done rearranging the political landscape. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:34am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
Do you recall that in 2015 ex First Lady Turai YarAdua and her children visisted Obasanjo at Ota and pleaded with him to ask Buhari for forgiveness and show mercy to them?

Buhari and the YarAduas are from same state, Katsina, and are of same ethinc stock Fulani.

Do you know why a Fulani was going to Yoruba to intercede and beg a Fulani for mercy? grin

If you answer correctly I will donate 100dollars to you.

Seun, Im putting you in trust, you are the owner of this forum. If this ignoramus answer this mystery corrwctly I promise a 100dollars. grin
Conjectures won't deflect attention from the issue at stake.
Show evidence of your claim or STFU!

If you know who is behind the moniker giving you attention, may be you would make it $1m.

38 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:37am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Franky, the minimum wage is 30,000 Naira per month. You can earn it in one day....just solve the mystery of a Fulani going against another Fulani and the wife of one going to Yorubaman to intercede.

The things we do in Yorubaland will forever make your heads go ding-dong, we make political potions and mix them together, when you taste it puts fire your in your belly and enchants you. By time your belly fire clears up we are done rearranging the political landscape. grin
After groping in the wilderness for 16yrs aspiring to be a regular visitor in Aso villa. grin

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by BuhariAdvocate: 7:38am On May 21, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 7:40am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
Conjectures won't deflect attention from the issue at stake.
Show evidence of your claim or STFU!

If you know who is behind the moniker giving you attention, may be you would make it $1m.

grin grin grin
I love you too darling. kiss
You are worth more than a million dollars, I agree!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 7:41am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
After groping in the wilderness for 16yrs aspiring to be a regular visitor in Aso villa. grin

Lol.... grin
You no well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:41am On May 21, 2019
helinues:
Not possible.. Kingmakers position is more juicy than the king itself.
Not exactly true. If you have money but don't have power, a church rat with power could just wake up one morning and pull down all you laboured for in one fell swoop.

Tinubu may be a kingmaker in his SW, surely the lure of a national kingmaker is too much for him to ignore and he can only attain that by been at the top most.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Dannyset(m): 7:43am On May 21, 2019
Dele want to give some people Mount Everest BP before 2023 reach.

23 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 7:44am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
Not exactly true. If you have money but don't have power, a church rat with power could just wake up one morning and pull down all you laboured for in one fell swoop.

Tinubu may be a kingmaker in his SW, surely the lure of a national kingmaker is too much for him to ignore and he can only attain that by been at the top most.

Are you denying Tinubu is a political maverick? This is about to be tested on Wednesday. Hold your breath!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:44am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Lol.... grin
You no well.
I'm very well. You are hasty to remind me that I will wail for another four years, as if wailing has ever killed anyone. Otherwise you that wailed for 16 years wouldn't be here this morning.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:46am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin grin
I love you too darling. kiss
You are worth more than a million dollars, I agree!
You can say that again. An Npower and BMC beneficiary will only project within what he knows grin

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by helinues: 7:48am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:

If you have ever been there, have a bite or know close relatives, then you will understand better.

Tinubu last political position was in 2007.

A brother once told me, Only a fool fight for the masses in Africa.... Ponder on that

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:49am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Are you denying Tinubu is a political maverick? This is about to be tested on Wednesday. Hold your breath!
I'm not denying anything. In his SW enclave, he is Lord and master. On the national stage, it's a different ball game. Besides, Tinubu has too much baggage on his intergrity to even win a presidential primaries in any political party.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Amuocha: 7:55am On May 21, 2019
All the best
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 7:56am On May 21, 2019
helinues:

If you have ever been there, have a bite or know close relatives, then you will understand better.

Tinubu last political position was in 2007.

A brother once told me, Only a fool fight for the masses in Africa.... Ponder on that
...and Tinubu is no fool. He is power hungry and it's pathological.

If there's no law limiting the number of terms in office, trust, Tinubu would become a Mobutu in SW.

If not for Saraki and Co, Tinubu would have stuck his guns on Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2014. He was confident it would sell because he knows all the tricks in the book to secure a win without minding the general discontent and suspicions such an alliance would spew up!

Yes, Tinubu is no fool!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 7:56am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
I'm very well. You are hasty to remind me that I will wail for another four years, as if wailing has ever killed anyone. Otherwise you that wailed for 16 years wouldn't be here this morning.

You forgot who Tinubu is. I will remind you now.

Tinubu has never defected from any political party. In these days of political prostitution and defections Tinubu is above many.

Tinubu raised AC from AD and went on to upgrade AC to ACN. With ACN he obliterated PDP from West. No other politician in this 4th Republic has done that or even come close.

ACN was opposition party in NASS and nationwide for four years. Using power of incumbency and on several attempts GEJ was unable to tame ACN.

Tinubu expanded ACN into APC and used his opposition as advantage to obliterate PDP from national power.

Atiku will need to see Tinubu, the maverick, if he plans on ruling Nigeria.

Name one politician in this Republic that can beat Tinubu's record.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 7:58am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
I'm not denying anything. In his SW enclave, he is Lord and master. On the national stage, it's a different ball game. Besides, Tinubu has too much baggage on his intergrity to even win a presidential primaries in any political party.

There is no baggage that cannot be dropped off when the climate is right. grin

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:00am On May 21, 2019
Dannyset:
Dele want to give some people Mount Everest BP before 2023 reach.
Dele is Tinubu's friend, I like Dele's kind of politics.

BTW, he hadn't given you a mount Everest BP with all his expositions of the clueless Sudanese in the global space. Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 8:00am On May 21, 2019
Nobody knows who will be president in 2023,tinubu president of Nigeria, that is laughable.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by MetaPhysical: 8:01am On May 21, 2019
Bizibi:
Nobody knows who will be president in 2023,tinubu president of Nigeria, that is laughable.

When it happens what can anyone do? Nothing!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 8:04am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

When it happens what can anyone do? Nothing!

it won't happen.......that seat might go to the least expected individual.tinubu should stay in his domain and remove that ambition from his mind.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by helinues: 8:04am On May 21, 2019
frankyychiji:
...and Tinubu is no fool. He is power hungry and it's pathological.

If there's no law limiting the number of terms in office, trust, Tinubu would become a Mobutu in SW.

If not for Saraki and Co, Tinubu would have stuck his guns on Muslim/Muslim ticket in 2014. He was confident it would sell because he knows all the tricks in the book to secure a win without minding the general discontent and suspicions such an alliance would spew up!

Yes, Tinubu is no fool!

Ekweremadu have been in the senate for 20 years. What are you saying Mr? Do you guys now worship Tinubu? No single topic without mentioning him even when not necessary.

Dee Dee mi ra wo

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) by frankyychiji(f): 8:05am On May 21, 2019
MetaPhysical:

You forgot who Tinubu is. I will remind you now.

Tinubu has never defected from any political party. In these days of political prostitution and defections Tinubu is above many.

Tinubu raised AC from AD and went on to upgrade AC to ACN. With ACN he obliterated PDP from West. No other politician in this 4th Republic has done that or even come close.

ACN was opposition party in NASS and nationwide for four years. Using power of incumbency and on several attempts GEJ was unable to tame ACN.

Tinubu expanded ACN into APC and used his opposition as advantage to obliterate PDP from national power.

Atiku will need to see Tinubu, the maverick, if he plans on ruling Nigeria.

Name one politician in this Republic that can beat Tinubu's record.
You are still fanning the embers of regional politics. grin

Tinubu's first attempt at asserting a national influence has met with a stiff opposition and if he dares any further, might earn him a brutal opposition.

The mass hypnotism he cast on his Yoruba people is fast waning and I know you saw the wind blowing in the last election.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Blocks Nigeria’s Purchase Of Chinook Helicopters From Israel / 'How Pantami Plotted Assassination Of Patrick Yakowa' - Peoples Gazette / Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.