Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall (58052 Views)

Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by inspector1(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2019
Let him dance to the music..... He built his house behind a canal, so he knew wat is going to happen when rain start pouring now....
Abi his son doesn't know that we are in next level period? Or he wants Nigerians to rescue/built new house for him papa just as they rescue babasuwe?
It won't work? They should enjoy it,na God blessings
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Karemarealty288(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2019
So Pa James is poor in really life...... Efcc must hear this Wale Adenuga is a Scammer.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by AXYZ: 8:21am On May 21, 2019
columbus007:
Does it mean he was been paid peanuts? Living in this kind of house? Anyway he's a Yoruba man, na so dem be.

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by ACE1010: 8:24am On May 21, 2019
By the way why on earth will someone built a house close to a canal knowing fully well that it's a matter of time the house will submerged?? Just asking oo
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by terestra: 8:27am On May 21, 2019
Ahh wat kind of sorcery is this.....I thought this guys have money...
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

In as much as you still type like a young ratchet kiddo then your write up makes no absolute sense to me.
You learnt how not to type in full and that did make you a fool. No insult intended.

Anyways I beg you in the mighty name of Allah, stop disturbing my mentions.

Even in ramadan? shocked
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by lomprico(m): 8:38am On May 21, 2019
Ka gini weh mezie?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by ruggedtimi(m): 8:40am On May 21, 2019
omo if this man no get money that means most of this nollywood actresses balling is probably from Runs
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 8:45am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

Even in ramadan? shocked
I told you I'm a Muslim ?
And even if I were , what's wrong in stating the obvious?

1 Like

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 8:48am On May 21, 2019
I don’t think this man should be living in this type of house sha. I wish say money dey my hand.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by arduino: 8:48am On May 21, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

You didn't need to say that. Did you? Any man that insults another man's tribe is a [size=24pt]troglodyte[/size]. Ponder well, you'll see.

Beauty of Nairaland!!! We learn everyday!

2 Likes

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 8:49am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

In as much as you still type like a young ratchet kiddo then your write up makes no absolute sense to me.
You learnt how not to type in full and that did make you a fool. No insult intended.

Anyways I beg you in the mighty name of Allah, stop disturbing my mentions.
Women sha.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 8:50am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

I told you I'm a Muslim ?

And even if I were , what's wrong in stating the obvious?

You are a muslim. cheesy A muslim northerner to be precise! I rrecognize northern beauties when I see one tongue

angry Everything wrong with the obvious! SUch words are quite derogatory!
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by famous85: 8:50am On May 21, 2019
columbus007:
Does it mean he was been paid peanuts? Living in this kind of house? Anyway he's a Yoruba man, na so dem be.

Foolish boy. So poor people no Dey your tribe? Person wey build this kind � no Dey your family? I'm sure your father no even build a pen.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 8:55am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

You are a muslim. cheesy A muslim northerner to be precise! I rrecognize northern beauties when I see one tongue

angry Everything wrong with the obvious! SUch words are quite derogatory!

Okay then, My bad He just stepped on my hurting toes.

Anyways, I'm not a Muslim nor a Northerner. I'm a Southern committed Christian who schooled in the north. That's like 0/2. You are not trying at all. cheesy
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 8:56am On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
Women sha.
Ismailaja sha.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 8:57am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Okay then, My bad He just stepped on my hurtful toes.

Anyways, I'm not a Muslim nor a Northerner. I'm a Southern committed Christian who schooled in the north. That's like 0/2. You are not trying at all. cheesy

I schooled in north too. A Christian southerner as well. Of a truth, you look like a northerner!
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 8:59am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Ismailaja sha.
where do u base in Ibadan. I dey look for friend.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:00am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

I schooled in north too. A Christian southerner as well. Of a truth, you look like a northerner!

I can't seem to find the complement in your words and that's because no one wants to look like the Northerners. I am Yoruba.
Where in the north did you school?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:01am On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
where do u base in Ibadan. I dey look for friend.

Oga Ismailaja did I tell you I'm based in Ibadan? cheesy

men sha
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:03am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

I can't seem to find the complement in your words and that's because no one wants to look like the Northerners. I am Yoruba.
Where in the north did you school?

Lol. Specifically in beauty, you look like them. I give it to the north when it comes to beauty.

University of Maiduguri, and you?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:04am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

Lol. Specifically in beauty, you look like them. I give it to the north when it comes to beauty.

University of Maiduguri, and you?

Sorry to break your heart... The igbos are finer

Ahmadu Bello university, Zaria.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by ikorodureporta: 9:06am On May 21, 2019
U Berra sell dat thing & relocate

1 Like

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:07am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Sorry to break your heart... The igbos are finer

Ahmadu Bello university, Zaria.

Lol. In Honourable Skete of Brilla FM's voice, "You are wrongy". Where will you put the Fulanis and the Shuwa Arabs? cheesy

Where do you base in the south? Mind if I pm you? smiley
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:09am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

Lol. In Honourable Skete of Brilla FM's voice, "You are wrongy". Where will you put the Fulanis and the Shuwa Arabs? cheesy

Where do you base in the south? Mind if I pm you? smiley

Beauty lies in the eyes if the beholder they say.

Akure.

I actually mind, I'm sorry.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:14am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Beauty lies in the eyes if the beholder they say.

Akure.

I actually mind, I'm sorry.

I base in Lagos.

Didn't get the bolded. You meant I shouldn't pm you?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:15am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

I base in Lagos.
Didn't get the bolded. You meant I shouldn't pm you?
You asked if I don't mind and I said I mind. Nicest way to say No actually.

Hey...... I hate Lagos tho.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:16am On May 21, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Pa James' son, Samuel Ajirebi has shared photos of the sorry state of his father's house after yesterday's downpour in Lagos. According to the distressed man, the sad incident left him thinking if there is really a government in the country.

Pa James' son who shared photos of the sorry state of his father's house after yesterday's downpour, revealed that the house was flooded due to the overflowing canal behind their street. He further revealed that this year makes it ten years of repeated and consistent occurrence, which has led to severe damages to properties and at times leading to temporary displacement. 

Here is the video he shared below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/21/pa-james-son-shares-sorry-state-of-his-fathers-house-after-downpour/

Me ayam thinking of something different!!!

pa james living in this kind of place

Pa james of papa Ajasco since decades ago

Pa james son posting this as their house!

what is the problem

Cant get it!
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 9:18am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Oga Ismailaja did I tell you I'm based in Ibadan? cheesy

men sha
but your status show's you be afonja, and Ibadan is home of afonja.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:20am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

You asked if I don't mind and I said I mind.
Nicest way to say No actually.

Hey......
I hate Lagos tho.

You base in my state of origin. I ought to collect dues from you. tongue

Lol. What is up with Lagos? cheesy
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:20am On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
but your status show's you be afonja, and Ibadan is home of afonja.

Afonja is a general world for the yorubas on nairaland.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) / Do I In Anyway Look Like Peter Of Psquare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.