Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall (58047 Views)

Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Iretii0511(m): 10:30am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Lol. funny tho.

But you typed in full na. Why the insult??

You are too full of yourself and can't even keep your own rules. Learn to respect others even in a public forum like this. Yes, you might be beautiful, but it doesn't mean you should wear bad attitude like an attire.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by crunchyg: 10:35am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Alright darling.
Fact noted.
How are you doing today?
I am finer than you, thank you
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by olagbola45(m): 10:36am On May 21, 2019
mrjaydee:
This man made me laugh back then..wish I had enough money to send him 2m..

You can send me 5k I will appreciate for life cheesy
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 10:44am On May 21, 2019
Iretii0511:

You are too full of yourself and can't even keep your own rules. Learn to respect others even in a public forum like this. Yes, you might be beautiful, but it doesn't mean you should wear bad attitude like an attire.

Lol.
Who's this one again?

Now you have my attention... what's your next ambition in life?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Iretii0511(m): 10:48am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Lol.
Who's this one again?

Now you have my attention... what's your next ambition in life?

Because your attention pays my bills I guess. You have a very terrible upbringing and it shows in your conversation.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Larryndelaw: 10:50am On May 21, 2019
itspzpics:
But i think dis man get money nio
Only olosho get money for nollywood because they have there main job between dem legs.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 10:51am On May 21, 2019
Iretii0511:

Because your attention pays my bills I guess. You have a very terrible upbringing and it shows in your conversation.

If it didn't pay your bills why were you so in a rush to make me notice you??
I have a terrible upbringing and it shows in my conversation, I know. Thank you for stating the obvious.

Anyways, the only reason I'm still replying you is because you are typing in full.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by 9iceprince(m): 10:53am On May 21, 2019
columbus007:
Does it mean he was been paid peanuts? Living in this kind of house? Anyway he's a Yoruba man, na so dem be.
He is contented with d peanuts u claim he is given unlike your Igbo brothers who engage in Kidnapping Robbery and Drug trafficking...whereas using acting as a cover up
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Iretii0511(m): 10:57am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

If it didn't pay your bills why were you so in a rush to make me notice you??
I have a terrible upbringing and it shows in my conversation, I know. Thank you for stating the obvious.

Anyways, the only reason I'm still replying you is because you are typing in full.

Learn to respect people whether online or offline. You gain more respect that way. Need I tell you that where your beauty can not take you to, your attitude will.
I really hate those who condescend others just to feel good. It shows lack of self esteem.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 11:00am On May 21, 2019
Iretii0511:

Learn to respect people whether online or offline. You gain more respect that way. Need I tell you that where your beauty can not take you to, your attitude will.
I really hate those who condescend others just to feel good. It shows lack of self esteem.

Hahahaha.
Darling, why are you taking the whole thing so personally na..? Is it your life?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Iretii0511(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Hahahaha.
Darling, why are you taking the whole thing so personally na..? Is it your life?

Using condescending remarks on others is not a very intelligent way to make yourself feel superior to others. It's a sign of insecurity and an unhappy life. Try stay above that mark. Remember in a public forum like this, people of different walks of life grace it. And it's a good thing to appreciate our differences.

Have a great day.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Unrated900(m): 11:18am On May 21, 2019
columbus007:
Does it mean he was been paid peanuts? Living in this kind of house? Anyway he's a Yoruba man, na so dem be.

Lol

Fools

In

Diaspora
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 11:22am On May 21, 2019
Iretii0511:

Using condescending remarks on others is not a very intelligent way to make yourself feel superior to others. It's a sign of insecurity and an unhappy life. Try stay above that mark. Remember in a public forum like this, people of different walks of life grace it. And it's a good thing to appreciate our differences.

Have a great day.

Have a great day too.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by femi4: 11:39am On May 21, 2019
Sorry o Ajirebi
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Justbeingreal(m): 11:45am On May 21, 2019
mrNEMZY:
This Nigerian actors ehn,
People you always see in movies or shows have poor houses, but people who barely act have mansions, drive exotic cars.
Is it that to make it in Nollywood, you barely act movies?
The thing nor fear you..
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by gare(f): 11:54am On May 21, 2019
ikewaterwater:
Pa James' son, Samuel Ajirebi has shared photos of the sorry state of his father's house after yesterday's downpour in Lagos. According to the distressed man, the sad incident left him thinking if there is really a government in the country.

Pa James' son who shared photos of the sorry state of his father's house after yesterday's downpour, revealed that the house was flooded due to the overflowing canal behind their street. He further revealed that this year makes it ten years of repeated and consistent occurrence, which has led to severe damages to properties and at times leading to temporary displacement. 

Here is the video he shared below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/21/pa-james-son-shares-sorry-state-of-his-fathers-house-after-downpour/

What happened to all the money paid to him for his acting, after they must have spent all thier money they will tunr to the govternment that he was an actor that made people laugh, I really dont undertsand so what do you want the public to do.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 21, 2019
Wwwwhhaaatttt?has he been acting as pa james in papa ajasco for free or something?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Timagex(m): 12:26pm On May 21, 2019
kelvine:
Picture of the son please
cool. As shot by Soundtech studios...

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 12:54pm On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Have a great day too.

I hope you have learned one or two things from Bro Iretii0511's conversations smiley
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
I do

God is omni-do-wonders. Pray to God Almighty and He shall heal you.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by yemiyemi: 1:01pm On May 21, 2019
columbus007:

Yes o...na so we be o....Yorubas are generally known for their integrity, contentment and uprightness...Unlike xxxxxx...whom are known for committing global crimes, unprecedented ritual killing of their loved ones and many more....

2 Likes

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 1:33pm On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

I hope you have learned one or two things from Bro Iretii0511's conversations smiley

Nothing there to learn. Just a young lad tryna impress readers.

2 Likes

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by columbus007(m): 1:55pm On May 21, 2019
famous85:

Foolish boy. So poor people no Dey your tribe? Person wey build this kind � no Dey your family? I'm sure your father no even build a pen.
Wtf. undecided
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by sharena(m): 2:07pm On May 21, 2019
pillarmaria:
What stopped the Son from helping his Father fix the cause of this flood or somebody somewhere just wants public donation?
I WONDER OOO
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by mangojuice(m): 2:12pm On May 21, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Hire a seasoned Cartographer and GIS Analyst.

Visit GeoAfrikana.com

Can you reproduce map with military grid reference system MGRS?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by mrjaydee(m): 2:53pm On May 21, 2019
olagbola45:

You can send me 5k I will appreciate for life cheesy
see this one

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Akell(m): 3:15pm On May 21, 2019
Rubbish! So, it is now the duty of the government to provide shelter for your father abi?

Why do we all put the blame on the government? This is sheer illiteracy.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by kelvine(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2019
Cool shot

Timagex:
cool. As shot by Soundtech studios...
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by don4real18(m): 3:40pm On May 21, 2019
pillarmaria:
What stopped the Son from helping his Father fix the cause of this flood or somebody somewhere just wants public donation?
You want him to fix a canal?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by don4real18(m): 3:41pm On May 21, 2019
ZACHIE:
Na wah o.
Everybody has his own trouble please. These entertainers should stop haranguing us with their issues.
Entertainment is a career just as a bricklayer or mechanic or farmer is.
They make loads of money and spend loads more dressing up, living large and generally making the rest of us insecure. When the source dries they throw their troubles at us. Kilode gan?
Pirates don't let them make their money
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Nothing there to learn. Just a young lad tryna impress readers.

Maynation grin U re such an Iron Lady! What is your beautiful name? tongue
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 4:51pm On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

Maynation grin U re such an Iron Lady! What is your beautiful name? tongue
Mercy.
You?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.