Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall (58049 Views)

Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Lawschool: 7:51am On May 21, 2019
This is sad. Good Nigerians Pls help him.

1 Like

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Lagbaja01(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2019
Irony of life
mrNEMZY:
This Nigerian actors ehn,
People you always see in movies or shows have poor houses, but people who barely act have mansions, drive exotic cars.
Is it that to make it in Nollywood, you barely act movies?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Marcofranz(m): 7:51am On May 21, 2019
So na dis kind izegede pa James dey live in ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Ooduavoice: 7:51am On May 21, 2019
free money dey hungry this one
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 7:51am On May 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Bcoz u c Regina Daniels, Daniella okeke and co driving big cars & living in lekki.

I think yes.

But please learn to type in full, I freaking hate short hand typings.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 7:52am On May 21, 2019
Only the ladies are making it cos of their toto
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Joshmodest(m): 7:52am On May 21, 2019
Justdare:
You built behind a canal and wondering if we have a government

LMAOOOO...
Nigerians no get joy !!!
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2019
pillarmaria:
What stopped the Son from helping his Father fix the cause of this flood or somebody somewhere just wants public donation?

Does this man not deserve something from you?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Princedapace(m): 7:53am On May 21, 2019
Like I keep saying, bad govt knows no race. Yet many people are already killing them selves to have 2023 presidency as if that will change anything for their region.

2 Likes

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by EClassicgold(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2019
this is beyond me lets consult the oracle, b4 that whats d name of d area and street name?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Thonee(m): 7:54am On May 21, 2019
Pa James sef go build hauz near ocean.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Ozinback: 7:54am On May 21, 2019
pillarmaria:
What stopped the Son from helping his Father fix the cause of this flood or somebody somewhere just wants public donation?

Each time you read, pls do not always rush to comment. Read slowly, comprehend and digest before making any comment. It will help you. The guy said the cause of the flood is the Canal situated somewhere around and expected at least the local government/State to fix the Canal and not the Father's house. I hope you are not expecting the old man to do the work of the government.

7 Likes

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2019
lexy2014:

But piracy doesn't seem to affect d ladies

You know they work on the haaard parts.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Dagger111(m): 7:55am On May 21, 2019
His son is still a law student at Obafemi Awolowo University. Do what help can he render?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by lexy2014: 7:57am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

I think yes.

But please learn to type in full, I freaking hate short hand typings.
Thank you.

U never bothered 2 ask how many films they had acted that warranted such sudden wealth?

I actually learnt how not 2 type in full. Am not writing an exam or formal leta. So u have 2 make do with it. Tnx
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by gratiaeo(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2019
I can't believe pa James is living in this type of house. How many wife did he marry

2 Likes

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by aycorporat(m): 7:57am On May 21, 2019
Sincerely, I wish individuals can come together and sort out the problems of their locality. Let's just ignore this useless government

mrNEMZY:
This Nigerian actors ehn,
People you always see in movies or shows have poor houses, but people who barely act have mansions, drive exotic cars.
Is it that to make it in Nollywood, you barely act movies?

My brother you are right. Sometimes what we see is not reality. Some of these actors do underground runs. To the ladies it's systematic prostitution or Dubai potty, to the men it could be carrying "packages". God help us.

It will be a good thing if the Society helps people like these because they were the real actors back then.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by lexy2014: 7:57am On May 21, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

You know they work on the haaard parts.

And get paid eeexxxxtraaaaa

1 Like

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 8:00am On May 21, 2019
lexy2014:

U never bothered 2 ask how many films they had acted that warranted such sudden wealth?

I actually learnt how not 2 type in full. Am not writing an exam or formal leta. So u have 2 make do with it. Tnx

In as much as you still type like a young ratchet kiddo then your write up makes no absolute sense to me.
You learnt how not to type in full and that did make you a fool. No insult intended.

Anyways I beg you in the mighty name of Allah, stop disturbing my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by vioment: 8:03am On May 21, 2019
Many nigerians are just born to suffer.

Those responsible for infrastructure don't plan to fail, but they fail to plan. We are not an island country but we get more flooding than island countries. There are no projects planned for eventualities; only tiny sectional plannings.

Everything about this country is how to maximize discomfort; from light issues, to traffic issues, to road issues, to logistics issues, to security issues, to honesty issues, to living condition issues, etc

We are a special people but have also chosen to be foolish people; The way we are headed, with our one step forward and ten steps backward attitudes, we might turn out to be a specialized foolish people by 2025 and 2030. We don't plan and we don't maintain the ones we already have.

1 Like

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by lexy2014: 8:05am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

In as much as you still type like a young ratchet kiddo then your write up makes no absolute sense to me.
You learnt how not to type in full and that did make you a fool. No insult intended.

Anyways I beg you in the mighty name of Allah, stop disturbing my mentions.

Tnx 4d compliment. Its characteristic of many of u on nairaland 2 descend 2d level of mediocrity when u run out of things 2 say. So now that I have disturbed ur mention, what are u going 2do about it? Doesn't that show that d post u made above is a typical description of u as a person?

2 Likes

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by obailala(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2019
pillarmaria:
The son should go and construct a public water canal because he's Dangote right?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:08am On May 21, 2019
undecided I know very well many people that conderm the shape and look of house their father have no single plot of land talk more of build ile adodo.

Ajirebi build house on Earth wow that is a big joy. If you come to life and build house you are part of the world and you will have joy in you. Many come and dey go without buying wheelbarrow in their life. But if you father have any type of house or car pls thank God. Because many will come and die in wishing to have.

May Almighty Allah bless us Amin.

Baba ajirebi you are one of the best may God help you and your house soon. Amin

3 Likes

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Ozielleryz: 8:10am On May 21, 2019
[
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Idultimate: 8:10am On May 21, 2019
columbus007:
Does it mean he was been paid peanuts? Living in this kind of house? Anyway he's a Yoruba man, na so dem be.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by mekuso89(m): 8:10am On May 21, 2019
Omg this house it to bad for a man like him
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by obailala(m): 8:12am On May 21, 2019
Justdare:
You built behind a canal and wondering if we have a government in this country. Obviously we don't. If we did the house should be rubbles by now.
Flagrant disobedience of building laws and you come online whipping up useless sentiments.
How did you arrive at this conclusion that the house was built on a prohibited spot?... The house is behind a canal, are you suggesting that any house close to a canal is illegal?

The way Nigerians jump into wild conclusions just to avail themselves an opportunity to judge people is truly bizarre.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by childuptojoy(m): 8:13am On May 21, 2019
Savage
EVILFOREST:
At least he has done well.
NO BROWN ROOF...
That’s a superlative achievement.
May God bless and support His Progress ..!
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by TourismMan(m): 8:14am On May 21, 2019
itspzpics:
But i think dis man get money nio

Exactly my thought. I had expected him to live above this level. Apparently actors are not making it in the country unlike female counterparts e. g Regina Daniels.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Smarttravels(f): 8:15am On May 21, 2019
Move your parent to a better neighborhood and quit whining. Stop the entitlement tirade!
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by TourismMan(m): 8:17am On May 21, 2019
maynation:
Nollywood doesn't give money, pussy rules the industry.
if you know you know.

You are right. 100% Right. To think he has been an ambassador of Glo and still living in this condition is a big surprise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS] / Rita Dominic-Anosike Vibes Into A Party With Legwork As She Hugs Ini Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.