Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall (58048 Views)

Davido Storms His Father's House To Celebrate Christmas (video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:21am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

Lol. What is up with Lagos? cheesy
Dirty, hectic, stressful, rigorous and the better parts are expensive.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 9:23am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Afonja is a general world for the yorubas on nairaland.

Thanks
no problem, add me on WhatsApp since u aunt be able to post ur number. 09022614354
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Afonja is a general world for the yorubas on nairaland.

Thanks

How I wish my Yoruba folks know the history of Afonja, they would reject being tagged or called Afonja. I am a full blooded Yoruba guy but the day any bagga will call me Afonja in reality...................! The rest should be kept as secret
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:25am On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
no problem, add me on WhatsApp since u aunt be able to post ur number. 09022614354
That's the spirit.
I love your faith darling.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:26am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Dirty, hectic, stressful, rigorous and the better parts are expensive.

Of a truth, I agree with you on this. A place like Lagos is not for person like me.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:29am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

How I wish my Yoruba folks know the history of Afonja, they would reject being tagged or called Afonja. I am a full blooded Yoruba guy but the day any bagga will call me Afonja in reality...................! The rest should be kept as secret

We all know dear.
It's like when Iceprince sang 'Aboki' which was a way of overtly accepting the insulting appellation. What else could the people using the word against him do? Afonja is derogatory but now that I have publicly accepted the tag what else have they got to offer?

Good to know you are a yoruba too tho.
kisses
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 9:29am On May 21, 2019
maynation:
That's the spirit. I love your faith darling.
Fine girl cool . it a pity I can't marry
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:29am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

We all know dear.
It's like when Iceprince sang 'Aboki' which was a way of overtly accepting the insulting appellation. What else could the people using the word against him do? Afonja is derogatory but now that I have publicly accepted the tag what else have they got to offer?

lol. Iron Lady! Defender of Afonja Race! I just checked your profile for the second time.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:29am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

Of a truth, I agree with you on this. A place like Lagos is not for person like me.

Glad you know.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:30am On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
Now you are sounding so disgusting. Good day
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:31am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

lol. Iron Lady! Defender of Afonja Race! I just checked your profile for the second time.

Exactly..

That's how me role.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:31am On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
Lol. Are u celibate?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:32am On May 21, 2019
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:34am On May 21, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
maynation:

That guy has four wives already.

He is one of those Ilorin meat sellers with four wives.

Brutality!
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 9:34am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:
Lol. Are u a celibate?
no, but my destiny
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:35am On May 21, 2019
Oga Ismail, so u sabi beta thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:36am On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
no, but my destiny

Being celibate is your destiny! shocked Tell me something I don't know!
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 9:36am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Now you are sounding so disgusting. Good day
i'm telling u the truth.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:36am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Brutality!
Na you talk am o.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:37am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Na you talk am o.

But na you do much of the talking grin
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 9:39am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

Being celibate is your destiny! shocked Tell me something I don't know!
I don't like sharing this, but since no one no my identity, I can. I said its my fate, bcoz I was born a sickle(SS) and I became impotent at age 10 through. definitely, I can't marry. since people married to have children.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:40am On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
I don't like sharing this, but since no one no my identity, I can. I said its my fate, bcoz I was born a sickle(SS) and I became impotent at age 10 through. definitely, I can't marry. since people married to have children.

Like seriously! shocked shocked
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 9:43am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

Like seriously! shocked shocked
am 23 now.
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:44am On May 21, 2019
ismailaja:
am 23 now.

God of Israel! shocked

But do you believe there is nothing impossible for God?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 9:45am On May 21, 2019
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by noble2faith(m): 9:46am On May 21, 2019
Brb. Low Battery!
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by crunchyg: 9:59am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

I think yes.

But please learn to type in full, I freaking hate short hand typings.
Thank you.
Who is this ugly thing, how is that your business how someone chooses to write?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 10:02am On May 21, 2019
crunchyg:

Who is this ugly thing, how is that your business how someone chooses to write?

Lol. funny tho.

But you typed in full na. Why the insult??
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Nobody: 10:04am On May 21, 2019
noble2faith:

God of Israel! shocked

But do you believe there is nothing impossible for God?
I do
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by crunchyg: 10:17am On May 21, 2019
maynation:

Lol. funny tho.

But you typed in full na. Why the insult??
Where did you see the insult, I was only stating a fact
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by maynation(f): 10:23am On May 21, 2019
crunchyg:
Where did you see the insult, I was only stating a fact
Alright darling. Fact noted. How are you doing today?
Re: Pa James' Son, Samuel Ajirebi Shows His Father's House After Rainfall by Judybash93(m): 10:24am On May 21, 2019
columbus007:
Does it mean he was been paid peanuts? Living in this kind of house? Anyway he's a Yoruba man, na so dem be.

It's 2019 and you're still doing this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photoshopped Baby Photo Of Wizkid And Davido Wearing Pampers / Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Korede Bello Performs In Church Again [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.