Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,369 members, 7,850,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su (1761 Views)

Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Enderlin Chinenyenwa Ambrose: Lady Offers Free Sex For Depressed Nigerian People / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su by christopher123(m): 6:39am On May 21, 2019
PRO BONO: MEET ENDERLINE AMBROSE, THE NIGERIAN LADY OFFERING SEX TO CURB DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE RATES IN MEN

Sex has always been known to be therapeutic and curative to some psychological inanity. Having this is mind, a Nigerian lady known as Enderline Chinenye Ambrose an Abia State based lady would be offering free sex to Nigerians men that are depressed not Hot. This is her little way of trying to curb the high rate of suicide in the country which people has hinged on poorly and badly managed economy. https://etimes.com.ng/pro-bono-meet-enderlinethe-nigerian-lady-offering-sex-to-curb-depression-and-suicide-rates-in-men/

You can call it giving back to the humanity and society, you can call it humanistic moves or trying to reach out but one thing is that it is a weird way. Sexually speaking, the Imo State born lady knows her onions and she is specific on what she wants to do. People have hailed her attitude as a way of giving back "what nature" gave her to the service of humanity "Pro Bono".

Though, with the level of calls the young lady received after the unconventional advertisement, it can be said that the number of "depressed men" in Nigeria has reached all tone high. How can she handle such a demand? Would she outsource the service? Would she get like minded ones to assist in this service to humanity? What is the position of society to this kind of "service"? But one thing that is of certain is that the busty beautiful lady's phone has been on fire! It has been to ringing so much that an average contact centre would be jealousy and green with envy! https://etimes.com.ng/pro-bono-meet-enderlinethe-nigerian-lady-offering-sex-to-curb-depression-and-suicide-rates-in-men/

She has cried out on the high demand and Emberline said " I'm tired Pls my head wan burst make una pity me no Haba Abi because is free My ear is Singing Oooo voice Don dry up is late Oooo KilosheleAbi una no want make I sleep this night since morning Pity My sexy voice Biko don't stress it Much."

She added "I swear if I be Olosho eeh I got don make plenty money just today Omo see calls Glo customer care no reach me aswear Na Wa Oooo Depressed dicks plenty let's continue tomorrow."https://etimes.com.ng/pro-bono-meet-enderlinethe-nigerian-lady-offering-sex-to-curb-depression-and-suicide-rates-in-men/

"#SayNotoDepression Our Men must be entertained ����if I ve not reply you be patient it'll get to ur turn if I no pick ur call be patient you must cum Your Own phone no rush e go reach everybody"she concluded .

From the look of things , it can be ascertained that the lady has what it takes and the capacity to handle the surging demands. Would this "therapist" approach affect the number of growing Nigerians that are facing depression due to bad economy and increasing societal demands on them? Time would tell.

https://etimes.com.ng/pro-bono-meet-enderlinethe-nigerian-lady-offering-sex-to-curb-depression-and-suicide-rates-in-men/

Re: Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su by Nobody: 6:51am On May 21, 2019
Weyy phone
Re: Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su by ValCon888: 7:09am On May 21, 2019
If the sex is not free, she's an olosho and if the sex is free, she's a nymphomaniac.

Which leads me to the conclusion she's a nymphomaniac olosho.

1 Like

Re: Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su by donbachi(m): 7:25am On May 21, 2019
funny girl...a depressed mind stays long during sexual intercourse..yes!don't ask me how..if one depressed man will last one hour..10 of them will be 10hours per day..after 1week,she too may likely die of depression.
Re: Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su by nymphomaniac(m): 9:50am On May 21, 2019
ValCon888:
If the sex is not free, she's an olosho and if the sex is free, she's a nymphomaniac.

so u need to mention me na? angry angry
Re: Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su by ValCon888: 11:06am On May 21, 2019
nymphomaniac:
so u need to mention me na? angry angry
Mon dieu! Sacrè bleu!
Re: Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su by rex444(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2019
ValCon888:

hahahahahahahaha you are seriously something else....nice construction of words
Re: Meet Enderline Ambrose, The Nigerian Lady Offering Sex To Curb Depression And Su by sodiqapril(m): 12:25pm On May 21, 2019
when they are done with her even CCECC won't be able to fix her tunnel....she thinks depressed people even think of sex

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What Will You Do In This Situation? / Pregnant Lady In A Polyamorous Relationship To Raise Her Baby With Four Lovers / Model Kaylen Ward Sells Her Unclad Photo For Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.