Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham (20458 Views)

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by SocialJustice: 1:17pm On May 21, 2019
lexy2014:

I no d money is d fee 4 ur services. I don't mean that they will dash u d money. It's a very good idea and I believe its also lucrative
Lucrative and dangerous. If you're not from a riverine tribe or understand the language, no need to even participate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by lexy2014: 1:25pm On May 21, 2019
SocialJustice:
Relax, I know why.

Alright. I get u. All d best
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by lexy2014: 1:26pm On May 21, 2019
SocialJustice:
Lucrative and dangerous. If you're not from a riverine tribe or understand the language, no need to even participate.

I agree
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Lonelypacifist6: 2:53pm On May 21, 2019
This one is lie muhammed younger brother,it's a well known fact the top military officials in that region engage in oil bunkering that's how they fund their wealthy lifestyle

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by galaxy2020(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2019
We know that will be their response.... Bloody liars
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by fasterwell(m): 5:28pm On May 21, 2019
superlanny:
thunder fire you there, nobody fuvcking holy.
your stupidity is bigger and wider than the Pacific Ocean.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Front0lane: 10:52pm On May 21, 2019
How glorious to compare yourself to states likebthose when you have Capetown Akawxandria Accra Pretoria to compatee yourself with.

frankyychiji:
Compared to those killed in katsina, kaduna, yobe, Bornu, benue ... LMAO!
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by booksrite(f): 3:58am On Jun 29, 2019

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road / 2019: APC Leadership Sidelines Tinubu’s Reconciliation Committee / PDP Issues Statement On Oshiomhole's Corruption Case; Challenges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.