Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham (20455 Views)

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by fasterwell(m): 9:51am On May 21, 2019
superlanny:
Does this wike think all Nigerians are dummies, he is acting like he is innocent in all this, all hail saint wike, he has forgotten we all heard the leaked tape where he was trying to buy the military, all the killings happening in rivers is under his watch and yet he will be wailing like a lil mofo. All this politicians act this way because a good number of Nigerians are just out right stupid and dumb.
I will advice u to keep quiet because u knew nothing about what those criminals in uniform are doing along the pipelines.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Chu2k2: 9:51am On May 21, 2019
Whàt about the role played by the army in rigging the governorship election in favour of the APC in rivers state as seen in the inec office saga in portharcourt..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Nobody: 9:51am On May 21, 2019
Nigerian army is known for promoting crime and illegal oil bunkering in the niger Delta

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by celeiyke: 9:52am On May 21, 2019
I don't believe the Army

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by superlanny(m): 9:54am On May 21, 2019
fasterwell:

I will advice u to keep quiet because u knew nothing about what those criminals in uniform are doing along the pipelines.
thunder fire you there, nobody fuvcking holy.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by sammhi(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2019
Imstrong2:
"Mr Wike’s resentment against the GOC is based on the latter’s choice of professionalism and integrity over the billions of naira offered to him by the Governor to compromise the 2019 General Elections. His refusal to be bought over and the rejection of such hefty offer is the genesis of Wike’s hatred and vociferous criticisms against Maj Gen Sarham" only God knows who is saying the truth
Both are correct
Apparently, Wike wanted his cooperation during elections and the man refused . So now Wike apparently knowing who the Man is also took his time out to blow whistle on him . Na do me I do you .
Leave them jare na bird of same feathers. Let's just enjoin the drama

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Front0lane: 9:55am On May 21, 2019
PDP politicians you mean to say

festacman:
A lot of illegal stuff that generate hot money go on in the Niger Delta. It involves 'business' partners that cut across big politicians, community elders and leaders, youth leaders and of course military personnel. I bet Gov. Wike is even innocent here.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by sammhi(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2019
Front0lane:
PDP politicians you mean to say

U don't look smart with such statement unless you are a politician. Is there any difference between the parties even the so called new generation parties are showing their selfish and opportunist tendencies. Don't ever side with any party...unless you are a politician. They are all different sides of same coin .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by psucc(m): 9:58am On May 21, 2019
No be Nigerian Army? We know how they use to react especially when the guy in the eye of the storm is their risk-bearer. This reminds me of how Buratai bought Dubai properties with his 'savings'.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Section7: 10:08am On May 21, 2019
Army dey chop bunkery money for real, forget operation delta safe. Those military men dey do bunkery big time.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by AmazingELixir: 10:08am On May 21, 2019
[s]
superlanny:
Does this wike think all Nigerians are dummies, he is acting like he is innocent in all this, all hail saint wike, he has forgotten we all heard the leaked tape where he was trying to buy the military, all the killings happening in rivers is under his watch and yet he will be wailing like a lil mofo. All this politicians act this way because a good number of Nigerians are just out right stupid and dumb.
[/s]

From the looks of it you top the list of the dumbo here, I score your IQ say around..70 - 79 that's borderline deficiency grin grin
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by lexy2014: 10:08am On May 21, 2019
SocialJustice:
Wike is right, no need to deny anything. Crude oil refining camps are back and guys are making bastard money day and night.

If you have N3-5m to spare, I can show you where to load crude or you can choose a camp to buy crude and refine your oil to diesel.

Where nairaland people wan c 3m give u?
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Front0lane: 10:11am On May 21, 2019
Well you look more foolish than you appear to be judging from this comment. So in your foolishness you do not know only PDP should be blamed for the failure in Rivers state ? How many times have you castigated all politicians for the failings in Lagos state ? Is it not only Tinubu you blame ?!

It amazes when fools try to be smart by half, every disaster that River as turn out to be is orchestrated by Wike n PDP and they alone should be blamed for the failure. Roping politicians from other party into such failures shows you have clearly gone mad.

If Rivers was a success only PDP will be given credit why must other now share the blame for it failure. If you quote me to say nonsense again I will slap your father from here n you heard me right your father.

sammhi:

U don't look smart with such statement unless you are a politician. Is there any difference between the parties even the so called new generation parties are showing their selfish and opportunist tendencies. Don't ever side with any party...unless you are a politician. They are all different sides of same coin .
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by cyberguy72(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2019
superlanny:
Oga why are u digressing? You refused to address the main issue here.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by abnot: 10:24am On May 21, 2019
superlanny:

Wike did not need the army or any security agency to win the election in rivers state . The army worked against him and PDP but he still won by a wide margin
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by lastempero: 10:28am On May 21, 2019
Nigerian army will always deny instead of investigating.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by gaskiyamagana: 10:32am On May 21, 2019
As a sitting governor, immunity covered him, but if is true, why can't he take the case to court of Law with evidence at his disposal?
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by wingmanII: 10:45am On May 21, 2019
lastempero:
Nigerian army will always deny instead of investigating.

Gbam!
The guy is a bloody liar! NA has always been a huge disgrace. That's how they were trading diamonds in Sierra Leone, almost sabotaging the UNAMSIL efforts.
Wike offered billions, for what?
To give him the presidency?
Buhari is a disaster, his COAS is incompetent and corrupt. Dubai properties and all.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Wisfem: 10:53am On May 21, 2019
All These military men and their cohorts even the chief of Army Buraita are horrendous bastards with legacies of carnage, lies , slain butchery killings pain and sorrow. Just in a bide to please the executive.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Judybash93(m): 10:58am On May 21, 2019
Emytea:
PLEASE LET PRAY FOR NIGERIA

We've been praying since 1960. Let's start doing something.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by hybridblood07(m): 10:59am On May 21, 2019
Nobody accepts allegations bro. Even Gov Gaduje denied the bride that was obviously on camera...
Otunski:
Nigerian Army always denying every allegation against them even when they are caught red handed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by SocialJustice: 11:07am On May 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Where nairaland people wan c 3m give u?
Lol, you think everyone here is a broke student that only eat beans and rice concoction? I didn't ask anybody to give me money, I'll only teach how to go about it, where to build boat, load crude, how to settle and Refinery buildings artisans.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by frankyychiji(f): 11:28am On May 21, 2019
Section7:
Army dey chop bunkery money for real, forget operation delta safe. Those military men dey do bunkery big time.

Bunkering Baba.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by frankyychiji(f): 11:32am On May 21, 2019
Front0lane:
Well you look more foolish than you appear to be judging from this comment. So in your foolishness you do not know only PDP should be blamed for the failure in Rivers state ? How many times have you castigated all politicians for the failings in Lagos state ? Is it not only Tinubu you blame ?!

It amazes when fools try to be smart by half, every disaster that River as turn out to be is orchestrated by Wike n PDP and they alone should be blamed for the failure. Roping politicians from other party into such failures shows you have clearly gone mad.

If Rivers was a success only PDP will be given credit why must other now share the blame for it failure. If you quote me to say nonsense again I will slap your father from here n you heard me right your father.

Rivers State is a success and would continue to succeed. Nothing your bitter cussing self can do.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by Front0lane: 11:36am On May 21, 2019
Rivers of blood

Lmao
frankyychiji:
Rivers State is a success and would continue to succeed. Nothing your bitter cussing self can do.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by frankyychiji(f): 12:02pm On May 21, 2019
Front0lane:
Rivers of blood

Lmao
Compared to those killed in katsina, kaduna, yobe, Bornu, benue ... LMAO!
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by lexy2014: 12:30pm On May 21, 2019
SocialJustice:
Lol, you think everyone here is a broke student that only eat beans and rice concoction? I didn't ask anybody to give me money, I'll only teach how to go about it, where to build boat, load crude, how to settle and Refinery buildings artisans.

I no d money is d fee 4 ur services. I don't mean that they will dash u d money. It's a very good idea and I believe its also lucrative
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by SocialJustice: 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
lexy2014:

I no d money is d fee 4 ur services. I don't mean that they will dash u d money. It's a very good idea and I believe its also lucrative
Where did I say I'll be charging a fee? Guy relax abeg.
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by emmatuegbe(m): 12:56pm On May 21, 2019
If the military are not collaborating with the boys involve in bunkering or directly involve, activities of bunkering would have reduce tremendously. My people, if you see the amount of black sooth droplet in my sitting room on monday morning, and the smell of burnt air that same day in Rumuolumeni, Port Harcout, you will weep for the state. This is not political
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by lexy2014: 12:58pm On May 21, 2019
SocialJustice:
Where did I say I'll be charging a fee? Guy relax abeg.

So u won't collect anything? U will do free service?
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by dokyOloye: 1:05pm On May 21, 2019
Imstrong2:
"Mr Wike’s resentment against the GOC is based on the latter’s choice of professionalism and integrity over the billions of naira offered to him by the Governor to compromise the 2019 General Elections. His refusal to be bought over and the rejection of such hefty offer is the genesis of Wike’s hatred and vociferous criticisms against Maj Gen Sarham" only God knows who is saying the truth
Why does Wike need to bribe anybody with billions when the major opposition party had no candidates for almost all d posts?
De try get sense small,ppl wey dey here no be illiterate almajiris
Re: Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham by SocialJustice: 1:16pm On May 21, 2019
lexy2014:

So u won't collect anything? U will do free service?
Relax, I know why.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Approves $2 Billion Bakassi Deep Seaport / Uche Ogah Distributes Palliatives To Abia Communities (Photos) / Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.