Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos (30856 Views)

#ENDSARS: Remarks By Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila (full Text) / Edo Assembly Inaugurates 17 New Lawmakers (Photo) / Jide Sanwo-olu Visits Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila In Abuja [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by stephenduru: 3:47pm On May 21, 2019
Lawmaker Femi Gbajabiamila was pictured with 103 members elect of the incoming NASS on a speakership tour in the South East. The lawmaker has been tipped to be the new speaker by many said....

'I am happy to have 103 Members Elect of incoming 9th Assembly with me on a Speakership Campaign Tour of the South East Geopolitical Zone.

Nation Building - A Joint Task'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/speakerfemi-gbajabiamila-tours-south.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by tkonmoney001: 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
He try

3 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by InvestorAdex: 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
Birds of the same feather

4 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
Bunch of thieves

Fraudsters

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by mrvitalis(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
Lol

They would eat your money and not vote u

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
Nice
Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by millionboi2: 3:55pm On May 21, 2019
I trust my brodas

It wouldn't work......ask d man who sent u

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by makdcash(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2019
Gbaja!
Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by sexiestharam(f): 3:55pm On May 21, 2019
m

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by iammo(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2019
Money moves
Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by lawrenzi(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2019
Kilode

1 Like

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by maxman007(m): 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
Excursion things grin

3 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by Kinikini: 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
This democratic model is too expensive and becoming more expensive and unstainable. This precedence will lead to more money being spent on legislative campaigns and the public coffers will further be pillaged. The NASS needs a serious prunning down.

stephenduru:
Lawmaker Femi Gbajabiamila was pictured with 103 members elect of the incoming NASS on a speakership tour in the South East. The lawmaker has been tipped to be the new speaker by many said....

'I am happy to have 103 Members Elect of incoming 9th Assembly with me on a Speakership Campaign Tour of the South East Geopolitical Zone.

Nation Building - A Joint Task'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/05/speakerfemi-gbajabiamila-tours-south.html

15 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by fecta: 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
I must be a politician and save all my future generation
From poverty in Jesus name. Amen angry angry angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
Because Bago went to campaign in the SW, he has come to campaign in the SE..

Well its secret ballot voting, may the best candidate emerge.

10 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by Iceman2017(m): 3:58pm On May 21, 2019
To do what?
Igbo's are wise

9 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by GLeesMODEL(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
CRY FOR HELP!!! Mother Of Four Cries For Help For 15Million Kidney Transplant Cost ( Video/ Doctor's Report)

A 31year old Angel Christiana Seleyi suffering from chronic kidney diseases and goiter infection has called out to Nigerians for their support for a kidney transplant and surgery which costs 15million naira. The illness has left Mrs. Seyeli in a state of helplessness and vulnerability to death at any time.

The patient who is presently going through weekly hemodialysis has suffered with this kidney disease for about 8 years, leaving her in a critical state of pity, deploration, sympathy and despair. Her condition is getting even more worse with swollen body, tummy and legs.

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mExQyAwgkdM

0245444101, Eugene Seleiyi Peters, GT Bank

Thank you in anticipation of your most favourable consideration

2 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by Teewhy2: 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
let them run closed ballot on election day and let's see if these people can be seen to be loyal.
Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by Kingosytex(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
all odds are in favour of this femi of a guy. he has about 99% chance of winning the speakership seat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by olatade(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2019
These people hardly have the interest of the masses at heart. it's all about their selfish interest

4 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by obowunmi(m): 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
EFCC won't arrest these ones

1 Like

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by goldenceo1: 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
This Femi is not different from his Lagos state political Godfather. Greedy Legislators!

A defeat for Femi as the speaker will sum up 2023 presidential ambition for the southwest dreamer.

6 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by 9jaRealist: 4:00pm On May 21, 2019
Wasting all this money just to get a position...
Either this is just dumb or an investment to be returned with interest. Either way, I weep for this country!
cry
>

7 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by oruma19: 4:03pm On May 21, 2019
All this for ordinary speaker position? Nigerian youths are really hopeless, no hope at all at all. These guys are just there to loot else I don't see reason for all this. Whose money is he using to campaign?

3 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by 9jaRealist: 4:04pm On May 21, 2019
Kinikini:
This democratic model is too expensive and becoming more expensive and unstainable. This precedence will lead to more money being spent on legislative campaigns and the public coffers will further be pillaged. The NASS needs a serious prunning down.

This has NOTHING to do with democracy...
The British (for example) run a democratic model and don’t spend half what these guys do. SMH
>
Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by celeiyke: 4:05pm On May 21, 2019
He does not need the South east votes. He already has 181 supporters

1 Like

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2019
for the first time speaker-ship and senate president is been campaign like presidential election. this country eeeh.

it has never been this hot before grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by Umartins1(m): 4:06pm On May 21, 2019
That is his problem
Please, help me subscribe to my Youtube channel with the link below. I am the one posting most of the lyrics videos you see on NL front page. Please, I need 1k subscribers to be approved and time is running out. Still on 800+

www.youtube.com/snitrammedia
Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by Destroyerofyeeb: 4:08pm On May 21, 2019
Lol..I'm sure he just came to make the 5% feel important and relevant cos even if they vote against him it will still make no difference.

5 Likes

Re: Speaker:femi Gbajabiamila Tours South East With 103 Elected New Lawmakers(photos by SaturnNick(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
Bunch of thieves
Fraudsters

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's A Shame That 27 Out Of 36 States Can't Pay Salaries- Buhari / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo) / Rahma Indimi Celebrates Her Daughter's Birthday With Emotional Message (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.