Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (968914 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2013
smartchoice: I REALLY DISAGREE WITH YOU ON THIS....FORUMS LIKE THIS ABOUND WORLD OVER, WHILE DIAGNOSIS CANT BE DONE ONLINE VALUABLE INFO CAN BE ACQUIRED AND NECESSARY CONTACTS ALSO.

You are sort of being twisty. Your definition of "valuable information" will have to be disclosed. How can something be resolved without diagnosis?

I believe it is unfair to term all Nigerian mechanics as bad and incompetent; inept to work on a Mercedes. You have to depend on the internet for your vehicle's upkeep. The formula should be clear now [that] if the internet gets suspended, you really can't help yourself. Having a vehicular-relationship with a mechanic is still an essential in today's civilisation. This cannot be usurped. There are dodgy mechanics; disturbingly true! It does not account for the great majority as Nairaland falsely claims.

There is only so far you can work on your vehicle. The internet can only give you (and that's at a limited degree) the basics. It cannot eliminate the need for a qualified mechanic. Diagnosing a vehicle cannot be imitated. Haven't you questioned why there are so many issues per unit volume online? It is always the same set of people "exaggeratingly-speaking." They must be doing something right the mechanics are yet to figure.

It is the same internet a patient used as a source to refuse his/her doctor's prescription after the diagnoses was discuss. The patient had a print-out of a solution obtained from the internet.

Gee2728: that's y u are smartchoice,u are right on point. We put our issue here so as to find pple with similar experience so as to know what our mechanics will work on. Don't want any1 experimenting on my car I need 2 know a starting point so I agree with u all the way. Most of the info I find online are confirmed by mechanic I rly hate 2 take my car 2 the workshop blindfolded I like 2 have an idea on wat am dealing with.

How would you know if your car is experimented upon or not? The underlining fact is that a qualified professional should be sought. Once he is proven as reputable, you'll be wasting your time worrying if you are being experimented upon or not.

No good mechanic worth his ingenuity would listen to a customer's advice on how the service-to-be vehicle should be solved. An exception is if you've been previously evaluated and expectations were met/exceeded. The symptom(s) is/are all needed for the mechanic to begin. It will be a waste telling what the problem is and how they should go about resolving it.

You also have to be practical. There are times "they" will get it wrong. You will have to endure till it's done right. This sounds illogical but it's the right thing. I'm not talking about pumping money into random hypothesis-to-be-carried-out but the support. You should be willing to pay in tips for their time performing the remedials. This is what I do - including my support.

Cars are isolated constructions. They are driven by different people. The different people drive them differently for different purposes at different limits. You cannot have a one-size-fits-all hypothesis/solution for most of the problems people resort to online. That's not practical. Moreover, it is abnormal on these cars (and most cars) to constantly be working on them (repairs).

Anyone offering any kind of solution on the internet must follow-up thoroughly. Though there is satisfaction doing so, the time constraint and feedback limitations makes it non-worthwhile.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 01, 2013
MEANING OF THIS EPISTLE PLEASE? !

Trac:

You are sort of being twisty. Your definition of "valuable information" will have to be disclosed. How can something be resolved without diagnosis?

I believe it is unfair to term all Nigerian mechanics as bad and incompetent; inept to work on a Mercedes. You have to depend on the internet for your vehicle's upkeep. The formula should be clear now [that] if the internet gets suspended, you really can't help yourself. Having a vehicular-relationship with a mechanic is still an essential in today's civilisation. This cannot be usurped. There are dodgy mechanics; disturbingly true! It does not account for the great majority as Nairaland falsely claims.

There is only so far you can work on your vehicle. The internet can only give you (and that's at a limited degree) the basics. It cannot eliminate the need for a qualified mechanic. Diagnosing a vehicle cannot be imitated. Haven't you questioned why there are so many issues per unit volume online? It is always the same set of people "exaggeratingly-speaking." They must be doing something right the mechanics are yet to figure.

It is the same internet a patient used as a source to refuse his/her doctor's prescription after the diagnoses was discuss. The patient had a print-out of a solution obtained from the internet.

How would you know if your car is experimented upon or not? The underlining fact is that a qualified professional should be sought. Once he is proven as reputable, you'll be wasting your time worrying if you are being experimented upon or not.

No good mechanic worth his ingenuity would listen to a customer's advice on how the service-to-be vehicle should be solved. An exception is if you've been previously evaluated and expectations were met/exceeded. The symptom(s) is/are all needed for the mechanic to begin. It will be a waste telling what the problem is and how they should go about resolving it.

You also have to be practical. There are times "they" will get it wrong. You will have to endure till it's done right. This sounds illogical but it's the right thing. I'm not talking about pumping money into random hypothesis-to-be-carried-out but the support. You should be willing to pay in tips for their time performing the remedials. This is what I do - including my support.

Cars are isolated constructions. They are driven by different people. The different people drive them differently for different purposes at different limits. You cannot have a one-size-fits-all hypothesis/solution for most of the problems people resort to online. That's not practical. Moreover, it is abnormal on these cars (and most cars) to constantly be working on them (repairs).

Anyone offering any kind of solution on the internet must follow-up thoroughly. Though there is satisfaction doing so, the time constraint and feedback limitations makes it non-worthwhile.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by otoidea(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Omo... Guys can type for Africa .. smiley
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
shocked
otoidea: Omo... Guys can type for Africa .. smiley
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
Trac:

-- long time! How is the overall performance of your C Class?

yea bro! been kool, she drives it , my bit is just to make sure its in top shape... cheesy
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 2:36am On Jun 02, 2013
smartchoice:
Have you called Chibuzor?
yes I did bt we are 100,s of miles apart lagos-kaduna. He sounded a very nice fellow. Still planning 2 try other options dwn here.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 02, 2013
Gee2728: yes I did bt we are 100,s of miles apart lagos-kaduna. He sounded a very nice fellow. Still planning 2 try other options dwn here.
heya sorry.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by arimjov: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
kuntash:

yea bro! been kool, she drives it , my bit is just to make sure its in top shape... cheesy

Bro please help me with the English version of Mercedes C280 USER MANUAL and transmission service manual.
my email is arimsam@gmail.com Thanks in advance.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Trac: 12:52am On Jun 03, 2013
kuntash:

It's all good. A few preventive maintenance to prepare for in the coming future:

* Gear lever bushing (a few minutes with the appropriate tool)
* Neutral switch (30 minutes)
* Fuel pressure sender (30 minutes)
* Oil pressure sender (30 minutes)

The above are minor repairs. The gear lever bushing is responsible for the resistance as you scroll through the gates; that is from P to 2. The bushing cost almost nothing and the labour is mostly done as a courtesy. Without the appropriate tool, it's not a pleasant experience and the service technician will charge a service fee. If your vehicle is not automatic, don't worry about this. Scrolling through the gates should not be silky but tactile. As the bushing gets to ultimate failure, the lever will have unintended composure (play at gates). I can't tell you what happens when the bushing completely fails. What I've mentioned is bad enough and every scroll will only be getting worse. The neutral switch should be replaced with or without failure at this point. You will hate it because the problem is very clever. The fuel pressure sender is responsible for the fuel reading at the cluster and the oil pressure sender for the oil reading.

If you plan to still keep the car many years from today:

* Fuel pump replacement
* Water pump (no less than 5 hours with professional tools: Genuine MB strongly recm'd or Bosch)

Both fuel pumps should be replaced. Use Bosch. One of the signs to this is when you attain a large centripetal force (turning). Vehicle will stall in the middle of the turn. This is one of the two warnings. The other will leave you stranded till the offending pump gets cool.

Water pump: This is a major repair and one extremely critical during service. The tensioner will need to be replaced at this age. The caution at this repair: the thermostat will have to be replaced because the pressure off the new pump may prematurely cause the thermostat to fail. The bolts cannot be reused. They are aerospace-grade bolts. New bolts will have to be purchased for the pump replacement. The serpentine belts cannot be re-used (even if they look good) partly due to a phenomenon called "relaxation." New fluid should be reinstalled. I'm not sure how long the service will be on your model but it's almost a full day's work on 6 cylinders and up.

These are the few preventive maintenance for your Merc's age and milestone. None are to be done now. You have a four-to-six year window for these preventive maintenance. Certain "rubbers" (bushings, etc) may look good (even fresh) but they may be worn. Remember, German rubber standards are somewhat rather peculiar. You can add the overlay voltage protector and the voltage regulator to the list. They defy standard diagnosis by giving smokescreens; especially the suppressed ones.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2013
^^^^^^ thanks alot , I do appreciate!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by arimjov: 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2013
kuntash: ^^^^^^ thanks alot , I do appreciate!

Bro please help me with the English version of Mercedes C280 USER MANUAL and transmission service manual.
my email is arimsam@gmail.com Thanks in advance.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by tommysparks: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2013
tommysparks: Hello benz users, I use a C240 W203
My problem is dat d fuel cuts at 1/4 tank I have to refill d tank before d car starts. D car was jerking my mech checked d fuel filter it was filled wit dirt so I changed it and had him wash d fuel tank now d jerking has stopped but d fuel now cuts and d car won't start when it gets to 1/4 tank. Pls anyone with such experience should tell me how he solved his own cos I want to minimise trial and error from our local mechs cos once they touch ur car wit guess work its always one problem to another.
thanx guys it turned out that the hose from the fuel filter to the fuel tank was connected wrongly hence only one tank was supplying the car. it took my mech some time but he traced it afterall. now my benz is in good shape once more.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 09, 2013
Please explain clearly.
tommysparks:
thanx guys it turned out that the hose from the fuel filter to the fuel tank was connected wrongly hence only one tank was supplying the car. it took my mech some time but he traced it afterall. now my benz is in good shape once more.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 09, 2013
Your post is entirely preposterous ( whatever that means) and very unhelpful. It smacks of textbook plagiarism without regard for reality. You seem to live in a world of your own disconnected from reality. Looking at your intention seems you're only out to cause some panic and tension in whoever is gullible enough to take your plagiarized piece seriously. Listing parts for repairs for repairs in a year's time or more. I believe all Benz enthusiasts on this thread should have the MB maintenance manual which you could have easily provided access to instead of plagiarizing it with reckless abandon.
Trac:

It's all good. A few preventive maintenance to prepare for in the coming future:

The above are minor repairs. The gear lever bushing is responsible for the resistance as you scroll through the gates; that is from P to 2. The bushing cost almost nothing and the labour is mostly done as a courtesy. Without the appropriate tool, it's not a pleasant experience and the service technician will charge a service fee. If your vehicle is not automatic, don't worry about this. Scrolling through the gates should not be silky but tactile. As the bushing gets to ultimate failure, the lever will have unintended composure (play at gates). I can't tell you what happens when the bushing completely fails. What I've mentioned is bad enough and every scroll will only be getting worse. The neutral switch should be replaced with or without failure at this point. You will hate it because the problem is very clever. The fuel pressure sender is responsible for the fuel reading at the cluster and the oil pressure sender for the oil reading.

* Fuel pump replacement
* Water pump (no less than 5 hours with professional tools: Genuine MB strongly recm'd or Bosch)

Both fuel pumps should be replaced. Use Bosch. One of the signs to this is when you attain a large centripetal force (turning). Vehicle will stall in the middle of the turn. This is one of the two warnings. The other will leave you stranded till the offending pump gets cool.

Water pump: This is a major repair and one extremely critical during service. The tensioner will need to be replaced at this age. The caution at this repair: the thermostat will have to be replaced because the pressure off the new pump may prematurely cause the thermostat to fail. The bolts cannot be reused. They are aerospace-grade bolts. New bolts will have to be purchased for the pump replacement. The serpentine belts cannot be re-used (even if they look good) partly due to a phenomenon called "relaxation." New fluid should be reinstalled. I'm not sure how long the service will be on your model but it's almost a full day's work on 6 cylinders and up.

These are the few preventive maintenance for your Merc's age and milestone. None are to be done now. You have a four-to-six year window for these preventive maintenance. Certain "rubbers" (bushings, etc) may look good (even fresh) but they may be worn. Remember, German rubber standards are somewhat rather peculiar. You can add the overlay voltage protector and the voltage regulator to the list. They defy standard diagnosis by giving smokescreens; especially the suppressed ones.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 09, 2013
Is it that you just like the empty sound of your voice. Cos I find it difficult to understand the basis for your reckless plagiarism. Of repairs to be done in four to six years! Listing time e.g. pissing 5 minutes, sleeping 1minute from your personal experience shey? undecided

Trac:

* Fuel pump replacement

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by sultaan(m): 7:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Here we go again undecided

Whatever needs to be replaced inspected or service should be listed in the service manual with appropriate time interval.

Anything outside the manual will be listed under a TSB, these are common issues that come up after a vehicle goes on sale
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Gee2728: ur spot on abt the engine noise, acceleration and fuel consumption. Its an auto shift and I got it scanned and code P1236 (magnetic compressor clutch) is that compressor fixable or straight replacement?

Sorry my Dear, just saw this now..its been long i haven't come here, cos i've been too busy, neither do i receive email notification on this

However, you need a new kompressor clutch..alternatively you can get a rebuilt one with clutch if you cant find the part. This will definitely solve your problem if you haven't solved it already. if it doesn't, just kindly let me know, there's just one more thing that could follow, i don't want to mention here yet untill you do that so that i may not sound like i am eliminating problems for you,else i believe this would definite solve your problem.

I fix my cars myself; it saves me a lot of time and money; i learnt from my bitter experience of leaving my car in a useless garage for months wasting my hard earn money and time; if i go to Mech, i tell them where the problem is and what to replace, i don't care what anybody may say after all ..in as much as i always get it right and my cars keep running all year round in top shape. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ican2020: 3:43am On Jun 22, 2013
Please,I need advice on what to do concerning Tyre replacement for my V-Boot couple 300E

I am a bit confuse here,

The front tyres: 195/65 R15
While the back tyres: 205/65 R15

Based on my findings I need to use just one number for all the tyres.

The question now is which one out of the 2 numbers listed above should I go for.

As for tyre brands:

Help on which brand to go for will be appreciated please.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2013
Manufacturers recommends 195/65/15

205/65/15 is ok

195 or 205 = girth/width
65 = thickness or the distance from the rim to the tip or surface of the tyre
15 = the rim size

Brand is Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, Bridgestone, Firestone, Dunlop, Toyo, etc

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hello guys, I have a low budget and am torn between buying a Benz 190, a C-Class, or Audi 100 (A4).
Pls advice which is best in terms of maintenance, durability, and performance, in descending order.
Grateful.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2013
all are good but which reliable mechanic do you have?

ninz: Hello guys, I have a low budget and am torn between buying a Benz 190, a C-Class, or Audi 100 (A4).
Pls advice which is best in terms of maintenance, durability, and performance, in descending order.
Grateful.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
I honestly have no idea though there are lots of Benz's and ...
Also, as this will be my first car, which wud u advice in terms of low maintenance, etc?
Tanx
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
ninz: I honestly have no idea though there are lots of Benz's and Audi's here, the A4 isnt very common.
Also, as this will be my first car, which wud u advice in terms of low maintenance, etc?
Tanx

In my honest opinion, the benz 190 might be just cheaper to maintain, and their mechanic abound everywhere,but be prepared for replacement of worn out and expired parts as they come, though quite very cheap too to replace over here.It can withstand the roughest terrain any suv can withstand without breakingdown all year round, i am talking from experience.If you do not allow the mech boys tamper so much with it ,in the name of conversion etc, you will still enjoy her fuel economy like me, but if you let them do all those useless conversion instead of parts replacement you would loose your fuel economy a great deal and may not be impressed by it at all.

Alternatively, the c class is a fantastic ride, a replacement ride for the discontinued Benz 190. It is technologically driven(what i marvel most about it) and needs a lot of knowledge and common sense, most importantly to keep it going. if you can endure and be ready to learn about this car;the electrical systems and the fuel systems.. and not just relying wholly on your mechanic, the c class would have been your best bet, just like mine (though i was dealt with bitterly initially when i first got it by the mech boys before i learnt my lesson very well). In my honest opinion, if you can acquire these knowledge fast, and do some very simple and cheap preventive maintenance and servicing as at when due(it even has a very extensive servicing period), as well as washing your fuel tank once every year,you would wonder whether c class do normally spoil at all, i bet you. You will find the c class the cheapest to own and maintain and with a lots of fun,great pleasurable handling and with real Mercedes Benz prestige and aura,if you learn your car well else, go for the 190. Because with the c class nothing must be tampered, nothing must be converted anyhow else you will regret in an expensive way.. it tolerance to abuse isn't as high like that of the Benz 190,though it has a great fuel economy(the feature i enjoy most in it), if in good shape.

From all of the above i believe you can take a decision then, goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2013
Wow...! A million tanx, bro. Most helpful. I guess i'l stay with d 190 for now as I cant afford d luxury of studying the quirks of d C-class for now as a hussling ride. ;-)
The 190 will just do but what do I choose between carburettor and injector? and any idea how much a full-option goes for in Lagos?

I really appreciate.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2013
ninz: Wow...! A million tanx, bro. Most helpful. I guess i'l stay with d 190 for now as I cant afford d luxury of studying the quirks of d C-class for now as a hussling ride. ;-)
The 190 will just do but what do I choose between carburettor and injector? and any idea how much a full-option goes for in Lagos?

I really appreciate.

Are you buying a Tokunbo, I mean a used car, but not in Naija... ?

where is your location ?- I ask because of the easy access to parts and competent mechanics/electricians

The 3 German choices of cars are ok... but being ur first car, I would advise u review d questions I have just raised.

I would prefer a C-class to a 190, because that car wont give u problem if u have a good one and a nice maintenance habit, where it beats the 190 more is on the fuel consumption... remember its ur first car.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2013
kuntash:

Are you buying a Tokunbo, I mean a used car, but not in Naija... ?

where is your location ?- I ask because of the easy access to parts and competent mechanics/electricians

The 3 German choices of cars are ok... but being ur first car, I would advise u review d questions I have just raised.

I would prefer a C-class to a 190, because that car wont give u problem if u have a good one and a nice maintenance habit, where it beats the 190 more is on the fuel consumption... remember its ur first car.

Well, i'd go for a tokunbo if d price is within my reach else I make do with a Naija-used.
Am in Akwa ibom, I believe we shud hav a few competent mechanics.
Honestly, I admire d C-class but, all those hi-tech issues i've read about here has gotten me scared.
..and I may not afford those regular maintenances u talk of.
Have u driven a 190?
Au. hanson has both the 190 and the C-class, he advices I go for the 190.
What do u think?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Given your purse n location the 190 tokunbo will not be a bad idea. But I'd counsel you to buy an injector system. All the advices so far are valid.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
ninz:
Well, i'd go for a tokunbo if d price is within my reach else I make do with a Naija-used.
Am in Akwa ibom, I believe we shud hav a few competent mechanics.
Honestly, I admire d C-class but, all those hi-tech issues i've read about here has gotten me scared.
..and I may not afford those regular maintenances u talk of.
Have u driven a 190?
Au. hanson has both the 190 and the C-class, he advices I go for the 190.
What do u think?

My Brother, i am not comfortable with you going for the naija-use because you could hardly find the one that has not been so much tampered with, except you are ready to correct all the wrongs and ills of years done to it and that could equate the same amount you could have bought a good toks, and u may pick the car with a very bad fuel economy(except if u were to buy mine, but then all my benz are for keep..i can't sale them..they are my toys..see my benz190 https://www.nairaland.com/1087033/reliability-c180#12872210 and my c class https://www.nairaland.com/1211983/post-current-car-picture/7#14826459. I marvel people that keep neat 1953 etc Benz cars in top shape. It intrigue me to see older benz looks like they were manufactured today, that's how my cars are..i like keeping them)..

Tokumbo full option(injector based) is about 450,000.00, Lagos price...The carburetor based is an older technology to the injection system , the injector system performs faster and could achieved better fuel economy if properly maintained with good tuning and not tampered with, but could be the worst if tampered.

I didn't advice you to go for benz 190, but only made you to realise your choices based on the prevalent local circumstances to inform your decision taking.

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
smartchoice: Given your purse n location the 190 tokunbo will not be a bad idea. But I'd counsel you to buy an injector system. All the advices so far are valid.

Ok, noted. Tanx, i'll keep u posted.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
au.hanson:

My Brother, i am not comfortable with you going for the naija-use because you could hardly find the one that has not been so much tampered with, except you are ready to correct all the wrongs and ills of years done to it and that could equate the same amount you could have bought a good toks, and u may pick the car with a very bad fuel economy(except if u were to buy mine, but then all my benz are for keep..i can't sale them..they are my toys..see my benz190 https://www.nairaland.com/1087033/reliability-c180#12872210. I marvel people that keep neat 1953 etc Benz cars in top shape. It intrigue me to see older benz looks like they were manufactured today, that's how my cars are..i like keeping them)..Tokumbo full option(injector based) is about 450,000.00, Lagos price...The carburetor based is an older technology to the injection system , the injector system performs faster and could achieved better fuel economy if properly maintained and not tampered with, but could be the worst if tampered.

I didn't advice you to go for benz 190, but only made you to realise your choices based on the prevalent local circumstances to inform your decision taking.

Gracias, bro.
But why dont u hand over ur 'toy' to me? i'll preserve the dynasty, honest. :-)
Anyways, i'll get the 190 and will always keep u in the know.
Did u say 450k, full ops. in Lagos?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
au.hanson:

Sorry my Dear, just saw this now..its been long i haven't come here, cos i've been too busy, neither do i receive email notification on this

However, you need a new kompressor clutch..alternatively you can get a rebuilt one with clutch if you cant find the part. This will definitely solve your problem if you haven't solved it already. if it doesn't, just kindly let me know, there's just one more thing that could follow, i don't want to mention here yet untill you do that so that i may not sound like i am eliminating problems for you,else i believe this would definite solve your problem.

I fix my cars myself; it saves me a lot of time and money; i learnt from my bitter experience of leaving my car in a useless garage for months wasting my hard earn money and time; if i go to Mech, i tell them where the problem is and what to replace, i don't care what anybody may say after all ..in as much as i always get it right and my cars keep running all year round in top shape. Good luck
pls here's my number u can text me urs I'll give u a call cos u seems 2 know wat ur talking abt. 07038009797.tnx bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.