Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Mercedes Benz Thread - Car Talk (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Thread (965590 Views)

Photo: Mercedes Benz Vs Audi / Mercedes Benz Releases Details On 9G Tronic Nine Speed Auto / The Life Cycle Of The Mercedes Benz ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (546) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Eyop: My brother that's the same question i keep asking myself. However it all depends on the chemical contents in the thinner that makes it work like the Octane boosters but the measurement really matters a lot. I had already gone through the link you displayed in regards to Octane booster. Just forget about that one because that was also a marketing strategy to sell his product even though it was some how informative. I have gone through a lot of information posted online in regards to the Octane boosters i.e if they are really worth it. Some people mentioned that it is waste of money that they do not work while some mentioned that they only experienced a little change from their usual experience.

Well i thought over these more than you do 6 years ago untill i finally decided to experiment on this when ever i felt the lag in my performance.Many would would say so much against this, but how many have actually spoken form their experimental experience observed over time? non, its either follow follow or just kinda condemn it without really trying out because it sounds bad; thinner in fuel tank? Thnks God, today i have been able to stumble into some people both online and locally who actually uses it with testimonies

I don't know who to believe, whether the long standing season techy or theoritical literature without experimentation. I listen to self acclaim gurus but i experiment all my test, i dnt believe hypothesis just straight like taht because it comes from a guru.I have experimented this for 6 years, my engine never got damaged but always got better than before; my C class got better than when i first bought it before last year but yet to get to the level of my Benz 190 that is excellence. I have use it for 6 years;He does it for 30 years. So whose testimony do you believe? It is safe to clean your catalytic converter by pouring some lacquer thinner in your gas tank and running the engine for about 150 miles as Scotty Kilmer suggests in this video watch his video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5icTmYItwiE

Toluene and Xylene are the main ingredient in your octaine booster where you pay so much for but these are just some of the ingredients in thinner which you pay so little for.
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1876969

Listen to this from an unbiased chemical expert(not auto technician this time) "Just to clear some things up. I have a degree in chemistry and a long time ago worked in the paint industry with solvents.

Acetone is what is called a ketone. It has a double bonded oxygen. Along with esters it is a good solvent for many oxygen containing materials. Oxygen tends to be grabby about electrons and pulls them away from the other atoms creating positive and negative parts of the molecule creating what is called polarity.

Lacquer thinners are a blend of ketones, esters, aromatics and maybe alcohols. Aromatics, benzine, toluene, xylene, etc. have a ring structure the electrons are free to move around it. Alcohols have oxygen too, but tend to be too polar to dissolve some things.

The basic rule is that like dissolves like. That also applies to crosslinked material such as rubber that swell rather than dissolves. Octane has no oxygen or ring structure. Thus it is a poor solvent for anything with oxygen or ring structures in it. Add acetone or other oxygen containing materials, and it will dissolve or swell more materials. Expose non polar material to the aromatics, and they will dissolve or swell them. However, the electrons in aromatics can be pulled to one end by polar materials becoming polar and dissolving or swelling them.

Many types of rubber are very non polar and will swell if exposed to gasoline or rubber. Acetone has little effect on such rubber. I used to use it to clean paint resin off gum rubber tubing. It might not even swell brake parts. You can make rubber resist gasoline and oil by adding polar materials, nitrogen, chlorine, sulphate, or silicone. Silicone isn't so polar, more just like nothing else. So you add acetone and lacquer thinner to your gasoline, exactly what happens will depend on how much, what is in the lacquer thinner, and the grades of rubber in your fuel system."

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 9:33am On Aug 02, 2013
Thanks au.hanson, However does it mean that we should continue fueling our cars with the regular unleaded fuel we have in the country until we notice a lag then we add the thinners to the fuel tank. We should not just wait until we notice a lag before adding the thinners to the fuel tank. There should be a preventive measures to that effect. The car requires premium unleaded fuel and each time we are filling up the tank it supposed to be a premium gas.

So what should be the required quantity that should be added to the fuel tank when filling up? when using Octane booster it is required we pour 1 litre of it to the fuel tank (depending on tank capacity) to boost the Octane level so in the case of the thinner,should it be the same?
au.hanson:

Well i thought over these more than you do 6 years ago untill i finally decided to experiment on this when ever i felt the lag in my performance.Many would would say so much against this, but how many have actually spoken form their experimental experience observed over time? non, its either follow follow or just kinda condemn it without really trying out because it sounds bad; thinner in fuel tank? Thnks God, today i have been able to stumble into some people both online and locally who actually uses it with testimonies

I don't know who to believe, whether the long standing season techy or theoritical literature without experimentation. I listen to self acclaim gurus but i experiment all my test, i dnt believe hypothesis just straight like taht because it comes from a guru.I have experimented this for 6 years, my engine never got damaged but always got better than before; my C class got better than when i first bought it before last year but yet to get to the level of my Benz 190 that is excellence. I have use it for 6 years;He does it for 30 years. So whose testimony do you believe? It is safe to clean your catalytic converter by pouring some lacquer thinner in your gas tank and running the engine for about 150 miles as Scotty Kilmer suggests in this video watch his video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5icTmYItwiE

Toluene and Xylene are the main ingredient in your octaine booster where you pay so much for but these are just some of the ingredients in thinner which you pay so little for.
http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1876969

Listen to this from an unbiased chemical expert(not auto technician this time) "Just to clear some things up. I have a degree in chemistry and a long time ago worked in the paint industry with solvents.

Acetone is what is called a ketone. It has a double bonded oxygen. Along with esters it is a good solvent for many oxygen containing materials. Oxygen tends to be grabby about electrons and pulls them away from the other atoms creating positive and negative parts of the molecule creating what is called polarity.

Lacquer thinners are a blend of ketones, esters, aromatics and maybe alcohols. Aromatics, benzine, toluene, xylene, etc. have a ring structure the electrons are free to move around it. Alcohols have oxygen too, but tend to be too polar to dissolve some things.

The basic rule is that like dissolves like. That also applies to crosslinked material such as rubber that swell rather than dissolves. Octane has no oxygen or ring structure. Thus it is a poor solvent for anything with oxygen or ring structures in it. Add acetone or other oxygen containing materials, and it will dissolve or swell more materials. Expose non polar material to the aromatics, and they will dissolve or swell them. However, the electrons in aromatics can be pulled to one end by polar materials becoming polar and dissolving or swelling them.

Many types of rubber are very non polar and will swell if exposed to gasoline or rubber. Acetone has little effect on such rubber. I used to use it to clean paint resin off gum rubber tubing. It might not even swell brake parts. You can make rubber resist gasoline and oil by adding polar materials, nitrogen, chlorine, sulphate, or silicone. Silicone isn't so polar, more just like nothing else. So you add acetone and lacquer thinner to your gasoline, exactly what happens will depend on how much, what is in the lacquer thinner, and the grades of rubber in your fuel system."
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2013
Eyop: Thanks au.hanson, However does it mean that we should continue fueling our cars with the regular unleaded fuel we have in the country until we notice a lag then we add the thinners to the fuel tank. We should not just wait until we notice a lag before adding the thinners to the fuel tank. There should be a preventive measures to that effect. The car requires premium unleaded fuel and each time we are filling up the tank it supposed to be a premium gas.

So what should be the required quantity that should be added to the fuel tank when filling up? when using Octane booster it is required we pour 1 litre of it to the fuel tank (depending on tank capacity) to boost the Octane level so in the case of the thinner,should it be the same?

The problem is that the lag or hesitation do not come always, it may come just once in a while (once or even twice or thrice) in a year. The one litre you mentioned routinely definitely would have been ok.

But let's look at it this way too, a doctor gives you a good drug to cure typhoid that usually do not come always , but you decided to make it a routine drug, definitely it will amount to drug abuse. How do you see it? then at a point it wont cure your thyphoid again, and remember too drug in itself is a calculated risk so it is in this case of lacquer thinner too and any other fuel additives. Remember my write up above from an unbiased chemist,the chemical expert, He explains it vividly. However, the best bait is to have premium fuel(which is difficult, cos u may even be buying it from our filling station without knowing,in Nigeria fuel aint classified), but in the absence of it you can still make do with these other substitute if the circumstances prevail.Do not just worry about the unleaded nor premium fuel but about the health and performance of your ride to remain in top shape always.So you have to make do with what is available and effective without unnecessarily burning off your pocket.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Pls fellows I want to know if its bad to wash(splash water rigorously) into the radiator of a car to clean the dust and dirt after a long dusty trip?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by matson: 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
Can someone help me out:

My car went off yesterday while taking a bend and refuse to revv When it comes on. Had a mechanic to look up the problem But suggested we add some more fuel even tho my car had fuel to the 1/4 level. The car came on, revved quite alright, performed alright till same night, and same thing happened. I had to get more fuel to get the car going.

With a bit over a half tank, took car out today and same thing happened. Had to get additional 4 liters before the car could stay on and revv.

Any idea on what the problem might be before going to the mechanic tomorrow?

The car is a 2003 C240 W203. Also, a service B has been done but still display a 200 miles exceeded on service B.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
matson: Can someone help me out:

My car went off yesterday while taking a bend and refuse to revv When it comes on. Had a mechanic to look up the problem But suggested we add some more fuel even tho my car had fuel to the 1/4 level. The car came on, revved quite alright, performed alright till same night, and same thing happened. I had to get more fuel to get the car going.

With a bit over a half tank, took car out today and same thing happened. Had to get additional 4 liters before the car could stay on and revv.

The car is a 2003 C240 W203. Also, a service B has been done but still display a 200 miles exceeded on service B.

Oh sorry dear! I think you have hit the bottle neck too. Believe me, its your fuel gauge(the sending units). I dont need to ask you if your gauge at the dash is malfunctinoning, because i know it does.
Many mech guys wouldnt know this problem, so beware that you dont spend unnecessary money for diagnose, all you'll need to do for now is to keep above half tank at all time untill you change the fuel gauge(or your tank,which ever is cheaper, you may find the after market tank cheaper,it comes with the gauge), then would the problem go.

Your fuel gauge also act like a pump, remember your tank is almost divided into 2 , when fuel finishes on one compactment , the gauge(which also act as a pump will pump the fuel from the reserve compactment to the other half of the tank when it is still normal, but will fail to do that when its is faulty like now hence causing you that bottle neck. Also beware that your fuel pump, the one under your car will be kept under pressure if this should keep on happening, so now the best bait is to always keep your tank more than half full.

You could have an improvement, if you wash your tank too thoroughly with thinner , if i were you i would do that first, then the problem may go for the time being, but i dnt know how long that might last you. I'll give you some more tips when you must have fnished doing these,just let me know then, for now i'm very busy but just wanted to help out.

N/B In life there maybe gray arears: If your gauge are working perfectly ok, then it may be some other thing, in that case you might need to do a scan, but before you do that, check your fuel pump relay and OVP

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by matson: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
Same response from the "reliability of c180". Please respond here.

It drives Well on over half tank. The gauge at the dash isn't faulty. I had to take it to the mechanic who washed the fuel pump n changed the plugs (he insisted on the plugs been changed). There was a bit of improvement till the tank went around the 1/4 level and the revv went hard. Had to do a full tank and its been driving fine.

I will wash the tank this weekend. I'd Like to do that and get a guage. Can I get only the guage without the fuel bump? Any idea the cost? Or the cost of a new tank? If getting a new tank do I need to get new bump and guage?

Thanks a lot. Was looking forward to your response.

Thinking of fixing this and put the car up for sale.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2013
matson: Same response from the "reliability of c180". Please respond here.

It drives Well on over half tank. The gauge at the dash isn't faulty. I had to take it to the mechanic who washed the fuel pump n changed the plugs (he insisted on the plugs been changed). There was a bit of improvement till the tank went around the 1/4 level and the revv went hard. Had to do a full tank and its been driving fine.

I will wash the tank this weekend. I'd Like to do that and get a guage. Can I get only the guage without the fuel bump? Any idea the cost? Or the cost of a new tank? If getting a new tank do I need to get new bump and guage?

Thanks a lot. Was looking forward to your response.

Thinking of fixing this and put the car up for sale.

In this case i dont think you really need the gauge,it has not gotten that bad yet, all you need is to wash the tank, then all will be fine. However, a new gauge cost about 40k for new , but an after market tank cost like 15k or thereabout and it comes with the gauge, so you do not need to buy another gauge like i said earlier. You may just wash the tank and change your pump and filter or just leave them there if they are not bad, then you will be fine, but make sure the tank is throughly washed; i really have to emphasise on this. if possible buy a gallon of thinner to use in washing it, you'll be surprise at the result. If after now you still insist on selling it, let me know your range
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by tommysparks: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
@matson, there is a wrong connection with your fuel sender did u change your fuel filter or pump and if u are in abuja I will direct you to someone that can fix it. And I want to ask if I can use carburetor spray to wash my airflow meter I just had it changed and on travelling from abuja to jigawa d car started idling rough and wants to go off before picking up on acceleration and occassionally goes off when I stop at a traffic light which I have to restart.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by matson: 9:51am On Aug 14, 2013
@tommysparks, no previous work had been done in the tank area, hence a wrong connection. I'm in abuja. Kindly refer your contact.

@au.hanson, I'd definitely get d tank washed this weekend and hope it improves d performance.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by tommysparks: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2013
@matson his name is Alhaji Kehinde 08033143483. His workshop is at Jahi beside winners chapel. Tell him Mr Thomas from Jigawa directed you. He is specialized on benz alone and he uses c240 w203 too. Give him a try.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by matson: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2013
Thanks bro, would surely give him a call. I'm familiar with the area.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Gee2728(m): 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2013
tommysparks: @matson, there is a wrong connection with your fuel sender did u change your fuel filter or pump and if u are in abuja I will direct you to someone that can fix it. And I want to ask if I can use carburetor spray to wash my airflow meter I just had it changed and on travelling from abuja to jigawa d car started idling rough and wants to go off before picking up on acceleration and occassionally goes off when I stop at a traffic light which I have to restart.
pls dnt use carburator cleaner to clean ur MAF oooh. U need a CRC MAF cleaner. Looked for it in kaduna could not find it until a friend in Miami had to send it for me it realy works when the MAF is not completely dead. Just google CRC maf cleaner u'll c it. Best at it.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 1:10pm On Aug 17, 2013
AU.HANSON and Others... Can anyone of you comment on a 2007 to 2009 Mercedes CLS 350. I have a friend that is interested in purchasing this vehicle from Germany because it is not available in the United States and it is a V6 Engine. I don't know much about the mechanical aspect of this car and would love to know if there are any issues surrounding this car. Thanks
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2013
Eyop: AU.HANSON and Others... Can anyone of you comment on a 2007 to 2009 Mercedes CLS 350. I have a friend that is interested in purchasing this vehicle from Germany because it is not available in the United States and it is a V6 Engine. I don't know much about the mechanical aspect of this car and would love to know if there are any issues surrounding this car. Thanks

usually, benz rarely mix up standards, if u have used one before, u might get what I mean, however, pls don't expect the "near forever made" kinda ride as d Vbooth , or d regular benz.....
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by kuntash: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2013
matson: Can someone help me out:

going by d design of the fuel tank, if ur gauge is faulty and caused probably by an over fill, u might be decieved to hear a false click indicating a full tank and hence might wanna end it.

I would try to understand the gauge and of course my mpg steadily and manage it thus, especially when I don't trust the electrical personnel to work for me.

85+% of faults found in naija and even in overseas regarding Benz or BMW are electrical wahala..
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2013
WELCOME BACK MR KUNTASH

kuntash:

going by d design of the fuel tank, if ur gauge is faulty and caused probably by an over fill, u might be decieved to hear a false click indicating a full tank and hence might wanna end it.

I would try to understand the gauge and of course my mpg steadily and manage it thus, especially when I don't trust the electrical personnel to work for me.

85+% of faults found in naija and even in overseas regarding Benz or BMW are electrical wahala..
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by aikerism(m): 5:31am On Aug 19, 2013
kuntash:

Welcome back Oga Kuntash... Long time no read, no hear... How haave you been. Have you seen how far our thread has come? Welcome bro! cool
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by aikerism(m): 5:51am On Aug 19, 2013
smartchoice: had harness issues bought the hong kong harness around 8k.

Sorry House don't mean to draw uus back emm err uncle Smartchoice where did you buy the hong kong harness you installed in ur benZ? I have replaced my ECU buh I will still have to change my wiring harness as most parts are now brittle and I don't want to flash this new ECU...
Thanks in anticipation of a speedy reply.

But if any oda person knws where I can get the "hong kong" harness please feel free to share.
Kaa!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by ziccoit: 7:58am On Aug 19, 2013
How much is 19998/99 mercedes benz W202 C200 5SP automatic gearbox sold in the market and what is going to be the total cost of gear replacement? Is the gear freely available in the market?
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 19, 2013
Where do you stay? If Lagos go to Apapa Trinity

aikerism:

Sorry House don't mean to draw uus back emm err uncle Smartchoice where did you buy the hong kong harness you installed in ur benZ? I have replaced my ECU buh I will still have to change my wiring harness as most parts are now brittle and I don't want to flash this new ECU...
Thanks in anticipation of a speedy reply.

But if any oda person knws where I can get the "hong kong" harness please feel free to share.
Kaa!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2013
Gurus in tha hauz, pardon the
distraction.
Am still in a quandary concerning a
durable, easy-to-maintain, first
car.
I am now torn between a Audi 80
B4 Quattro and the Benz 190
sportline.
Advice me, please guys.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2013
IMO you don't need advice any longer...you need the balls to be responsible for your decisions/actions!

ninz: Gurus in tha hauz, pardon the
distraction.
car.
sportline.
Advice me, please guys.

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
smartchoice: IMO you don't need advice any longer...you need the balls to be responsible for your decisions/actions!

Yeah, true. I guess itz d artist in me.
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by joemenz: 7:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Interesting forum, hv beening reading since 6am.....
Which of these will be Gooƌ 2003 benz. C 230, C 240 or C 320
2) Any diff in fuel comsumption among these 3 cars
3) Should i go for the kompressor of any of these
4) My main aim Good Fuel economy
Thank you all Benz lover.....Reply pls
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 9:55am On Aug 22, 2013
All the models you mentioned are good. The C230 is a 4 cylinder engine while the others are 6 Cylinder engine. In terms of fuel economy the C230 kompressor will have it because it's a 4 cylinder and it does what the 6 cylinder will do in terms of speed and fuel consumption will be lower compared to the C240 and C320. If you go through the response from AU.HANSON,he has mentioned that the KOMPRESSORS isn't a problem because it doesn't cost much to repair should incase it goes bad. So in conclusion,i will advice you go for the 2003 C230 if it is in the area fuel economy if not you can go for the naturally aspirated engine.
joemenz: Interesting forum, hv beening reading since 6am.....
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2013
joemenz: Interesting forum, hv beening reading since 6am.....

if its the economy you 're really interested in, go for the Benz c230 Kompressor(economy blend with performance) or naturally aspirated engine(quiter)
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 11:32am On Aug 22, 2013
ninz: Gurus in tha hauz, pardon the
distraction.
car.
sportline.
Advice me, please guys.

Why not try the B4 Quattro(because of her redefine performance). Give it a short, take responsibility and keep us posted ,or you go for Benz 190, if want a knockabout ride.
cheers!!!!
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by auhanson(m): 11:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Eyop: AU.HANSON and Others... Can anyone of you comment on a 2007 to 2009 Mercedes CLS 350. I have a friend that is interested in purchasing this vehicle from Germany because it is not available in the United States and it is a V6 Engine. I don't know much about the mechanical aspect of this car and would love to know if there are any issues surrounding this car. Thanks

It's a nice little machine with almost near perfect aerodynamics,with more visual built to supersede the well regarded E-class mid size sedan.I will call it the sport version of an upgraded E class; its a sport upgraded E-class so to say. I have this notion that Benz may have wanted to produce a Jaguar like ride for benz lovers who admires Jaquar built, just like benz is or is about producing GLA, a likely image of Infinity fx, for benz lovers who admires infinty fx built but desires benz dynamics.

Its the drivers car: Unlike the E class, you have more fun driving it(with blend of performance and luxury that even superced that of the BMW), than just sitting at the tighter closedup back seat

One thing yet, just like Bentley, this car doesn't like water, it sleeps in floods that could even go halfway near her bomber just like Bentley because her air filter PVC would likely suck such flooding water,and you know the resultant effect is as good as guessing if that should get to the combustion chamber to mix with fuel.

Also, its a car that you must sign a service plan with a servicing centre and maintains her only at such competent service centre, else your guess is as good as mine.. its not a car for the poor but for young elite who are machine enthusiast...

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by joemenz: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2013
au.hanson:

if its the economy you 're really interested in, go for the Benz c230 Kompressor(economy blend with performance) or naturally aspirated engine(quiter)
thank you Sir.....au.hanson, sorry to ask again, pls if am for the 2003 c230 naturally aspirated engine IS IT the i4 or v6,
And if am going for the 2003 c230 Kompressor IS IT i4 or v6....pls clear my doubts (novice trying to learn grin).
cos i want to ship one by Dec
also America and Germany which country will be better
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by Eyop: 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
C240 and C320 are both Naturally aspirated engines while C230 Kompressor is a Supercharged engine. There's no C230 V6.
joemenz:
thank you Sir.....au.hanson, sorry to ask again, pls if am for the 2003 c230 naturally aspirated engine IS IT the i4 or v6,
And if am going for the 2003 c230 Kompressor IS IT i4 or v6....pls clear my doubts (novice trying to learn grin).
cos i want to ship one by Dec
also America and Germany which country will be better
Re: Mercedes Benz Thread by jahjehova(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2013
Pls house, other than Mobil 1, is there any other engine oil that will not be sending me to nechanic for servicing every 2-3 months?

My temp guage reads above 80°c in the city and drops to 80° when travelling. Is that safe? If no, whats your diagnosis

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (546) (Reply)

Nasty effects of road accidents (caution very graphic and potentially offensive images)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.