Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,128 members, 7,863,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

You Are All Invited To The Official Premiere Of This Wonderful Film(Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are All Invited To The Official Premiere Of This Wonderful Film(Pic) (339 Views)

My Wedding; You Are All Invited. / Pictures Of My Pre Wedding Photo You Are All Invited,14th December 2019 / You Are All Invited...my Pre-wedding Shot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are All Invited To The Official Premiere Of This Wonderful Film(Pic) by marvelck: 10:38pm On May 21, 2019
Don't miss the official premiere of this wonderful film about female genital mutilations in Nigeria...

"In The Name Of Your Daughter"

By award winning Canadian film-maker, Giselle Portenier

Date: Thursday May 23rd, 2019

Venue: Silverbird Cinema, Silverbird Galleria, Victoria Island, Lagos

Time: 10am

Gate fee: Is free. Everybody is invited

It's going to be an event full of entertainment, fun and enough refreshments.

There will also be a special appearance by the Canadian Ambassador to Nigeria, who is the special guest of honour.

Don't miss it!

The event is proudly sponsored by the Canadian High Commission in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Join The Elite Group Of Fun / Guess What Happen / What Would You Advise Your Undergraduate Brother Who Wants To Become A ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.