Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,141 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) (11120 Views)

Lagos Releases Guidelines On Abortion / Federal Executive Council Approves National Policy On 5G Deployment In Nigeria / Toll Gate Policy On Federal Roads: 10 Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by ibkonekt(m): 7:08am On May 22, 2019
Salmoneus:

The socio-econimic implications of unwanted pregnancies can cripple an economy...so it's either the government legalizes abortion or force middle class to wealthy people to adopt children... undecided undecided
Or get people to take responsibility for their actions

2 Likes

Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by fabienjoe: 7:11am On May 22, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
It's a decadent declining and occultic society; they were programmed to self-destruct.

....and you in Nigeria with your sanctimonious posture is programmed to 'self create'...?
GogobiriLalas:
It's a decadent declining and occultic society; they were programmed to self-destruct.

....and you in Nigeria with your sanctimonious posture is programmed to 'self create'...?

1 Like

Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by orisa37: 7:18am On May 22, 2019
Which Country is Google?
Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by LoveOnly1: 7:19am On May 22, 2019
PETUK:

If one is not ready to become a mother then she should masturbate than killing innocent children, and maybe if the name abortion is actually change to murder you will have a different opinion becoz they are same thing.
Indeed, we are in the End Time. People's love has truly waxed COLD! Very selfish generation. This shallow-minded anti-Life individuals did not even think that they themselves wouldn't have been alive today if they were aborted. Abortion is murder!

3 Likes

Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by Darksider131: 7:29am On May 22, 2019
tactius:

That's not necessarily true...a lot of over religious people adopt poor children, and also contribute to charities who take care of poor children

Also some of those over-religious people cannot adopt children because sometimes they don't have the cash to do so, or because adoption laws and processes are very difficult in some countries.

And let's be honest...me I can understand why abortion is necessary, but let's not pretend that it isn't the termination of a potential life. I am religious , a born again Chrstian myself, but even if I became an atheist tomorrow...I would still be anti-abortion.
and you dey use condom
Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On May 22, 2019
Darksider131:
and you dey use condom

Well, considering I am not opposed to birth control, and have prescribed it in my line of work, yes, I am favourable to condom use....especially as it is also important in AIDS prevention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by tiwiex(m): 7:50am On May 22, 2019
nairalee:
I believe if men had the ability to become pregnant the issue of abortion wouldn't be a topic of discussion today. There'd be abortion clinics in every barbing saloon and restaurant

Exactly. Why are they not discussing prostitution?
Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by stan4guy6(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2019
Salmoneus:

The socio-econimic implications of unwanted pregnancies can cripple an economy...so it's either the government legalizes abortion or force middle class to wealthy people to adopt children... undecided undecided
Bleep all this logic religion aside is abortion not =to murder.
Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by Duggedised12(f): 11:38am On May 22, 2019
Funny enough the same people who are against abortion are against social programs in America. Look at Nigeria today, abortion is illegal ,yet if we were to take the statistics of abortions carried out yearly,it will shock everyone.

Banning abortion will only put more money in the pockets of professional doctors and quacks alike. The abortion related complications and deaths will increase.That is the only thing that will come out of it as it will not even have an effect on the number of unwanted pregnancies.
Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by dragon2(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2019
Abortion is the murder of a human, period. Modern abortion is socio-economic eugenics. There is no one here who would wish he was aborted.
Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by BigIyanga: 1:20pm On May 22, 2019
NewBea:
I wonder why these oyinbos are forcefully trying to make killing a soul aka abortion look like a human right!
Nigerians that “love to care” of out of 5m IDPs how many have you helped? Out of 15m homeless kids in Naija, how many have u adopted? Can we make it illegal for men to abandon their kids??
Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2019
Salmoneus:
Abortion is a womans right, the same over religious people who claim that abortion is wrong would never adopt a poor child into their home and love it like it's theirs...
may the good Lord forgive your ignorance

1 Like

Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by BigIyanga: 5:39pm On May 22, 2019
Bonapart:
How many poor kids have u fed today as the Lord commanded us?
Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by trapQ: 8:35pm On May 22, 2019
Don't mind me. Was gonna modify later.
anonimi:

Oga, abeg na wetin dey funny for inside the matter
Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by Chaser25: 8:52pm On May 22, 2019
nairalee:
I believe if men had the ability to become pregnant the issue of abortion wouldn't be a topic of discussion today. There'd be abortion clinics in every barbing saloon and restaurant
FEMINIST SPOTTED.. cool

1 Like

Re: Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos) by Salmoneus(m): 12:04am On May 23, 2019
Bonapart:
May the good Lord forgive your arrogance... undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Attempt To Destroy Nigeria Failed / Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari / Top 10 Richest Governors In Nigeria Number 3 Is The Most Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.