Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,483 members, 7,770,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:48 AM

Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku (12624 Views)

If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian / Buhari Receives Dein Of Agbor Kingdom In State House Today (Photos) / Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2010
Andre Uweh is a 419  , a con.Check british museum,Dein of agbor is Benjamin Keagborekuzi 1 and the king of owa is Dr. Emmanuel Efeizomor II . This are not igbo name.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2010
history of umunede

Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2010
what happen was the igbos were into slavery trade. and the igbos use to attack this people and sell them into slavery. even they change the name of some title of the king. which was the reason why the dein of agbor change his title.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
The truth is in nigeria, small ethnics tend to pick up languages of large ethnics for business. like in the north, where most of the small ethnics even pick up hausa names. and speak hausa
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2010
You see, The problem we have in nigeria is the media, and the igbo media men are twisting the truth. But thank God for google earth satellite pictures the truth is coming out.

Look, the so call anioma is but anioma. In the north of delta state. There are different group.

Igbanke ( who are also found in Edo state in Orhionwon Local Government)
Agbor people
owa people
Igala people
Igbo immigrate
Olukumi people (mix yoruba)

If you look at the satellite pictures you would see clearly that the igbos are immigrate. You can see that the names of the villages are named after South east towns where the origin settler comes from. It is like Agu fulani in Oyo state.
It is just like those of us abroad, in future, we would claim some part of other people countries if history is not told correctly. Most of the place the igbos are claiming is call Owa kingdom. Please do a check on this.

Even if you look at the satellite picture very carefully, the igbo immigrate are minority in those areas. So there is No way, you can create a state in that place and now call it anioma state. It would never happen. The only possible state may be Owa state or Agbor state. Which this majority of the people have nothing to do with igbos.

This people bear names like Otumudon,Onwugha,Igbedigi, Ewodo , Ewuare, Ozolue , Orhogbue, Efeizomor. Do those name sound igbo to you.

look you Hon. Justice (Chief) S.A. Ehiwario (Rtd.) is the Okiroro of Owa kingdom, those his name sound igbo to you.
they have title like Oriowe of Owa kingdom ,
Igirigi Enweiwe of Owa kingdom.
Odafe Arakeze of Owa kingdom.

Look at the satellite pictures, it is obvious the igbos just came to farm. And many like those of us living abroad decided to stay, i know nigerian who have lived in canada for 40 years.

That is the area kaduna Nzegwu claim he comes from, it is obvious to see, they immigrated from igboland that why thier villages bear name to tell where they come from. Onitsha.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2010
Why would anyone scare me. You see, if you go to bida or Nupe towns and you go and speak Yoruba, they nupe in Niger state would reply you in yoruba. Are the Nupe people Yoruba people. No. It is the same story with this people of the north delta state area.

Look before a Nupe man would understand hausa, he first learns his Yoruba. Look I have been to niger state several times. Go there and ask them if they do not understand Yoruba, they would reply you in Yoruba.

That why most people assume IBB was Yoruba, because of his name Badamosi babaginda. Does that name not look Yoruba too you. even a Yoruba man can bear the name badamosi babaginda. but are the Nupe people Yoruba, NO. they are not, they are Nupe people. Are Agbor or owa people Igbos. NO.

Look if they destroy the niger bridge and igbo people can not cross again. Go there in 100 years, they would not understand Igbo. If they destroy the Jebba bridge in Kwara , the Nupe people would not understand Yoruba. The reason why the people of this area understand igbo is because they need understand Igbo to trade with igbo traveller who use the road , same thing for the nupe people. They need Yoruba to do business. If I am correct more than 50% of the nupe people speak Yoruba. Go to bida or mokwa. most of them have never cross the river before. So do we now claim Nupe people are Yorubas too. NO.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2010
Now look at North delta, I am telling you all this because my friend father was the secretary of ika people in lagos state for many years before he past on. I know his children name.

now you have seen the Igbo portion of North delta state above in the picture, Now look at the one for the Igbanke , agbor and owa people. Can you see they are far more than the igbo. Even agbor is as big as asaba, but asaba you have to note, have 50% population of Uhrobo, ijaw, itsekiri etc. So , owa people are more than igbo people.

igbo refuges of the biafra civil war were camp in some of this places.

Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
more

Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2010
Do you know the name of the dein of Agbor. ? is name is Benjamin Keagborekuzi. That name look igbo to you. The reason he may have change the title is because he wanted to get away from slavery.

You see they sometime pick igbo name, and people tend to want to believe they are igbos . No. they are not. even my friend i was telling you people about had an igbo name. I went to nursery,primary and secondary school with this person. So that should tell you. How close I am to him.

i use to assume he was igbo too. when he told me he was not. he took me to meet his cousin who confirm it. i doubt it. so i went to his house to meet his father who was like a father to me too. he was the former secretary of ika union in lagos.

his reply to me was, what is my friend younger sister name. ? is it igbo or benin. it was then it came to my mind that the sister was bearing a benin name.

It is like in the north, most northerners speak Hausa, but they are not hausa. The same thing. So how can the igbos want a state where others are majority. Is like Yorubas wanting Nupe people to have a state in niger state and call it a Yoruba name. It is not possible just because they speak Yorubas. In the north most people speak hausa even when they are not hausas. It is the same thing.

You see, when we were young. Kwale people were kwale people. Igbo people were igbo people. Agbor people were Agbor people.

Let take for example Isselle Uku people. Look at thier union in the USA. Can you see the name. Abolo, osemene etc. are not igbo name. Isselle Uku is about 20 km to the river niger and asaba.
Look my former pastor I assume is from Isselle Uku.

So they are not igbos. And they are majority in North delta state.

They are not igbos, you people are cheating them. You see they are not getting thier fair share of the resource of delta state because you people are telling lies.

Look at the list of appointment and do you find them in it. That is not fair. The bible says do to others what you want them to do unto you. either someone is an igboman or hausa man or kwale man treat him good. dont try to cheat him.

You people are cheating them labelling them Igbos. Let everybody bear his father name. Make una play fair. Look I have friend who are kwale and ika from delta state. i believe in been fair. You cant force things on other people.

So is everybody that speak hausa in the north, a northerner?? No. there are other ethnics group. The history is, the igbo immigrated. Just like I immigrated to canada. Or redemeed church in dallas, in future the children in that location. May want to rewrite history wrongly.

Tapa people( nupe) speak yoruba but they are not yorubas. but need to communicate in Yoruba to do business. Prof chika Obi name his son Babatunde a yoruba name but he is igbo. the ownership of the land is not in doubt.

Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by AndreUweh(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2010
The Obi (Dein) of Agbor is Benjamin .K. Ikenchukwu. It does not matter if it is Dein or Obi. His father was a well respected Ika-Igbo who went by the title ''Obi of Agbor.
Apart from Agbor, the other kingdoms use Obi as the title of their paramount ruler.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2010
I think andre should offer apology to this people. How do you think they feel. You dont want to bring back old pain. Do you make people slave and now come back and want to claim thier land. Andre they need apology.

The title of obi in some of the area shows you , I am given a true account of the history of this people. when the igbos made them slaves. They change this title. The dien of agbor is till in nigeria and can make settlement of the root of his people. IT is not an issue for debate on nairaland. They are benin people.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by AndreUweh(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2010
The Obi of Ekwuoma. Akumazi etc bear Igbo names. The Obi of Owa speaks Igbo, does Iri ji festival and other Igbo rituals. He is more inclined to Igbo than Bini.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by ChinenyeN(m): 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2010
Andre, do you seriously intend on going back and forth with Becomerich on this issue?
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2010
look there are still legal battle in court over igbos trying to change the people title. Look even in Asaba the title are mostly benin names. The igbo immigrate want to change the title to please them. But if you look at the origin title, they are benin title.

Nobody is saying the igbos should not move to other part of nigeria. It is allowed. but trying to claim people land. This is were the issue is.

Have you heard of Owa kingdon. This is the area you are trying to claim. Look the number of igbos living in some of the area would have been reduce if we never had the biafra war. Some of the people making claim are children of refuges who escape the biafra war. Go dig into your history.

I dont know how old you are, but while i was young. We know who was from agbor. And believe me, go and ask any old nigeria they were not igbos. Now igbos may be moving into some of this area. but before it was not so.

You cant just start making up history. Even in some of this place. The igbos have gone ahead to appoint thier own king and disregard and dis respect this people kings. Which is one of the reason igbos have problem with other ethnics group in Nigeria.

It is important that we most honour the queen. If britain has no police. The igbos living in Britain would appoint a new Queen of England with an Igbo name.

I have nothing against igbos but what I am saying is other people own the land. And you should not try to steal thier land from them. Even if they are small ethnics group. we need to respect each other in Nigeria.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2010
making up story and misleading people is wrong. Which is common among igbos. You have to know other nigerian do not find it funny. You people think it is been smart but it only make them hate you the more.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by AndreUweh(m): 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Andre, do you seriously intend on going back and forth with Becomerich on this issue?
I think I should ignore him because he is not ready to accept new facts.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2010
what fact are you talking about. Is Jim ovie not from this area. Is the name Ovie an igbo name?? Is sunny Irabor not from this place. Is the name Irabor , an igbo name to you. What all this tell you, is that igbos are immigrate. And that is it. Igbos living in lagos are immigrate, igbo living in kano are immigrate.

The reason , you are trying all this is because this people are more peaceful than the calabar people. Who normally fight you . Why dont you go and claim Calabar.?
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by ChinenyeN(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2010
Andre Uweh:

I think I should ignore him because he is not ready to accept new facts.
That's good, but more importantly, I think you should ignore him because I don't think it's really your fight to fight; or a fight worth fighting. Aside from that the people of that area know themselves and know how they affiliate. No amount of writing by Becomerich or anyone else will change any of that.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by oderemo(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2010
your fact or fantasy starts and end with you. becomerich
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2010
look, twisting the truth is wrong. which was what MT Mbu tried to do about balewa dead. which. You can imagine an Old man twisting the truth about an event that is well know by most older nigerian. How can any one be so bold to go into a newspaper and start telling lies. I am sorry for you people.

Do you think northerner who read that story would love the igbos or hate them the more. ? And the same thing you are doing in this case. You can go and ask anyone. while we were young. Nobody ever heard of anioma or niger delta. ?? this are propaganda of late.

We know there were agbor and kwale people. And they got what belong to them. But now to make sure and decieve them so that you dont share the position with them. you came up with lies. Now. When last did an agbor man or kwale get any position in delta state of recent close to none. because the igbos use thier media to get it. even bring people from enugu, imo state to take the position.

I do not want to name someone who played football for nigeria. This person also claim delta state. but I know this person childhood friend that they went to secondary school with. And knews this person like brother. and he even knows his real home town in the east, but he too is claiming delta now in the newspaper.  and shouting anioma while he is from an eastern state. My former roommate while in the university knows his real home town in the east.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 10:24pm On Sep 25, 2010
so is every northerner who speak hausa and hausa man. am I an igbo man, because i speak igbo took. So you must make me king in onitsha.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by komando7(m): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2010
@ andre uweh
Thanks for ignoring becomerich. His lies are so annoying, let him speak with himself.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 25, 2010
welcome back becomerich cheesy
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 11:10pm On Sep 25, 2010
@Becomerich
i have to come understand from your various posts that you are an igbo hater! all you do is to find ways to disintegrate the igbos the more so that at the end they will become miniority in this our country,but am sorry to let you know that you will not succeed.come to think of it,have you seen an igbo guy trying to prove one or two things why some yoruba people are not yorubas? eg(eko people from lagos or ijebus) just for the purpose of trying to make the yorubas a minority in this country?so please leave igbo matters for us ok?
anyway, i blame the igbos for falling victim to all this kind people.In this country we are all one no matter the state if we speak the same language no matter how it sounds anyi bu ofu.IGWE BU IKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 12:22am On Sep 26, 2010
Why would you say I am an igbo hater. I am not, but the truth most be told. And I hate people who twist the truth. And The truth is twisting the truth and deceiving other nigerian has been the reason why most nigerian do not like Igbo people.

chimanet, most nigerian believe that igbos are scam artist, which is the reason why nobody want to do business with igbos. and reason that why  your banks never do well.  You see for anyone to put thier money in your banks they have to trust you. But when a group of people are know for scam , it because more difficult to do business with you.

And the same altitude chimanet and andre are still showing to the world. deceit. They are not igbo period. you give honest igbo bad name for continue to do this things.

Now you go into other people land. even nearly kick them out. start your own chief thing. And do you think they are happy. No.

and instead of you dropping the whole idea, you want to hide understand the same useless thing that you people do to other to run away from the truth and quickly call the person igbo hater. Do you think calling me Igbo hater would make me run away ?. NO.

This is what is wrong with you people. while you are the one doing evil to your fellow human, you think calling igbo hater would scare me. Go and ask for forgiven from this people you hate.

You dont know you are hurting them. they are human being too. When you send people from the east to replace them in federal minister etc. How are you helping them. are you not rip them off.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Arysexy(m): 12:31am On Sep 26, 2010
Why are u ppl wasting ur valuable time with this retard of a person called becompoor? his arguments are not coherent and to worsen things he comes nup with a map that comes from no where, may b this guy's mental started from map drawing? na map mental problem the guy get, make una leave am, imagine him calling Andrew a scam? are u suffering from [b][b]mappingittis?[/b][/b]
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2010
who is talking with you. Go to school or go to market and learn trade.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 12:45am On Sep 26, 2010
becomrich
your arguments are baseless piease clerify me of your motives? Is it that people are jealouse of the fact that igbos are allways successfull on other people land? sha no be our fault but na hard work pays,you see the reason why we continue to prosper becouse an igbo man will not consider the fact that somebody is from a certain tribe and refuse to do business with him,and you, trying to bring bank into this issue does not make sense becouse some of the banks are owned by igbos and also we have igbo bankers too.
just go straight to the point and say that you dont like us and your aim is tearing us apart.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Abagworo(m): 12:52am On Sep 26, 2010
500 years ago 5000 men and women left benin city during the reign of oba ewedo and settled in an empty unihabited land known as owa kingdom.several years later few igbos came there to farm after crossing a very large river and trekking 60 miles forcefully changed their language from bini to igbo.end of story.laughs in Ika.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2010
Why would I say I do not like the igbos, I have igbo friends. I even have igbo in my family. my cousins are married to igbo.   andre misleading people is not good.  You are the one who bring the issue of hate. Is telling the truth of a situation hate. NO. I present you with prove of what I am saying.

Yes you may not know the history, but I am showing you and you should accept the truth.

You see in the north , many people speak hausa but they are not hausa . Is Obama an english man, NO. but obama understand english. The same thing.
I understand igbo, does that make me an igboman, NO. I am yoruba.

what is my point, Kwale and agbor people are not igbo people. Stop classifying them as Igbo . The reason you people classify them as igbos is because you dont want to give them , thier own share of the cake.   So is Uhrobo and Isoko people the same. even it is more save to group Uhrobo and Isoko together , than Agbor and igbo. There is no relationship between Jim Ovia and an Orji Kalu who is igbo. But Isoko and Uhrobo are more related.

but see where the cheat is they give isoko people thier own separate cake , while not give agbor . Jim ovia or sunny Irabor is not related to Orji kalu an igboman. No bearing  but isoko and Uhrobo are related.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 12:56am On Sep 26, 2010
Aba please tell him that every body comes to a land even his fore fathers came from somewhere and settled in his present day village hahaha
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 1:03am On Sep 26, 2010
A typical igbo man is not a lazy man and does not wait for cake before he will eat he has to hussle hard,that is why we travel places,if you didnt do your researc well some people from anambra bear Ovia as Ofia which means bush imo call it Ohia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Use Sukuk For Infrastructural Funding / Army's Bridge Construction Promise Will Unite Kuta, Ede Communities / Inuwa Yahaya Emerges Northern Governors Forum Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.