Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku (12666 Views)

If You Think You're Getting Biafra By Attacking Britian / Buhari Receives Dein Of Agbor Kingdom In State House Today (Photos) / Jonathan The President Of Ghana(britian West Africa)name change-President Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 1:04am On Sep 26, 2010
A typical igbo man is not a lazy man and does not wait for cake before he will eat he has to hussle hard,that is why we travel places,if you didnt do your researc well some people from anambra bear Ovia as Ofia which means bush imo call it Ohia
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 1:05am On Sep 26, 2010
anyone can run a scam on his fellow human and believe he  hussle hard.   So selling drug is hussle hard.??    rip off innocent is hussle hard? so ripping off agbor or kwale people is hussle hard I see.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 1:08am On Sep 26, 2010
In this country anybody irrespective of tribe can choose to scam it depends on you it doesnt have to do with tribe
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by acharugo(f): 1:11am On Sep 26, 2010
hey! i dont understand ur topic but i can my surname there(uku)
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by acharugo(f): 1:13am On Sep 26, 2010
hey guys u ve got to put me thru. am new on this
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 1:20am On Sep 26, 2010
let me start by asking you.
Are you from which state?
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 1:37am On Sep 26, 2010
I am from ondo/lagos, why do you want to know.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 1:46am On Sep 26, 2010
i asked the lady not you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Nobody: 1:47am On Sep 26, 2010
Chimanet:

let me start by asking you.
Are you from which state?
Becomrich0:

I am from ondo/lagos, why do you want to know.
Chimanet:

i asked the lady not you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!! grin grin grin
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 1:52am On Sep 26, 2010
sorry then. i would put my picture on , people want to see how I look like , but you have to wait till monday.

but let me give you a clue, of how I look like.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 1:55am On Sep 26, 2010
are u okey?
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 2:13am On Sep 26, 2010
Look because of the way the media is in nigeria and truth been twisted, some of the people think they are igbos, but they are really benin people.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 2:15am On Sep 26, 2010
chimanet, do you know what Okwumabua means.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Abagworo(m): 2:16am On Sep 26, 2010
Becomerich tell me from the bottom of your heart.how do you know you are yoruba?
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Abagworo(m): 2:25am On Sep 26, 2010
Becomrich0:

chimanet, do you know what Okwumabua means.

Try to learn before posting.osemene and okwumabua are pure igbo.many igbos use ose,osa,olisa,orisa,olise in place of chi as God.osemene is chiemene just like osakwe is chikwe.stop wasting your time trying to prove impossible.linguists have tried but could not classify ika as different.the most difficult igbo remains ezza and izzi spoken in ebonyi state.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 2:27am On Sep 26, 2010
then tell me the meaning of Okwumabua and idafe in Igbo.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Abagworo(m): 2:35am On Sep 26, 2010
Becomrich0:

then tell me the meaning of Okwumabua and idafe in Igbo.

Tell me the meaning of abagworo,eghemala and egbedama(all my dialectal names) in igbo.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Arysexy(m): 2:45am On Sep 26, 2010
okwu= thoughts
m= me
abua= two

literally meaning my two thoughts or my second thought, becomrich u can't be more catholic than the pope, ika ppl are not denying they are igbo y are u drinking panadol for another man's headache?

Did your ppl fall from heaven to occupy your ondo land? didnt your ancestors migrate from somewhere?

i have said it b4, u r wasted sper.m
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 2:52am On Sep 26, 2010
that becomepoor is not ok all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 3:06am On Sep 26, 2010
look at the person whose life depend on adsense $20 a month, calling me poor. Do you think I depend on adsense.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Chimanet(m): 3:10am On Sep 26, 2010
please i want to sleep see tomorrow
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 3:14am On Sep 26, 2010
you even live in owerri, you can not even have money to come see me. Have you seen millions in your life before. ??

I for dash u money. 24hrs on the internet  because of kobo adsense. no be money my brother. How much seun make. $30 ,   ki afe ase owo won. I come here to get out of pressure. Or do you think, this is job for me. I have a life.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Arysexy(m): 3:32am On Sep 26, 2010
I have a life. ,  in the psychiatric ward i guess!
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by amazonia(m): 3:53am On Sep 26, 2010
@Becomerich  I agree with you. The Ika people like many other ethnic groups where originally
of Edo ancestry. Over time they have evolved to their current cultural situations. To support
your assertions, we have an ancient incantational spiritual song. That is only sang at special
occasions of burial. It goes thus;  OWA DO, DO DO  OWA,
                                                     OWA DO, DO DO OWA
                                                     OWA DO, DO DO OWA
                                                      OWA DO VBO ODU MUNODE, OWA
Becomerich, you are too much. Thanks for your eyes opening exposition.
And thanks for daring to think outside the box. And exposing facts.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 4:44am On Sep 26, 2010
psychiatric ward, is that where you live.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 26, 2010
Wow, Becommrich is getting fiery these days shocked
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2010
why not.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2010
Ika woman pass on. he name is Idahor , Is Idahor an igbo name or benin name. Ika website.

Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2010
Ika man

Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2010
Why am I pushing this topics so hard, because most old people are passing on and this people who not know thier root in future. And scam and con like andre are many online. telling lie.
Re: Andre Scam.check Britian,dein Of Agbor Is Keagborekuzi,History of Agbor,owa,uku by Becomrich0: 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2010
cb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto / Us President Barack Obama As You Have Never Seen Before! (part 2) / Senate Suspends Confirmation Of Aisha Ahmad As CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.