Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

How Do I Leave This Country Please? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Leave This Country Please? (2815 Views)

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / Why Are Nigerians So Desperate To Leave This Country? / With About #5m... How Can I Leave This Country Legally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 23, 2019
You need at least 6M since you don't have anyone there. Accommodation is important of course.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by dawnomike(m): 10:49pm On May 23, 2019
ashatoda:

how do one apply for this
You have to apply and gain admission to the theology school... It is your admission letter you'll use to pricess your travelling.
Re: How Do I Leave This Country Please? by celeb4reallife(f): 11:54pm On May 23, 2019
dawnomike:
budget about 2m to 4m... Accommodation will consume a large chunk of the money. Relocating to canada is an investment and you not need to rush the process. Just do each stage per time LIKE WRITING IELTS, Result verification wit WES, etc
Okay. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Brazil To America Through The Jungle Of Panama (photos, Video) / 38 Countries You Can Visit Without A Visa As A Nigerian / HORROR As Two Man Boiled Alive In The Car(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.