Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Should I Just Give My Dogs For Adoption And Relocate To Texas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Give My Dogs For Adoption And Relocate To Texas? (481 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Advice Needed - He Wants To Quit His Job And Relocate To Dubai / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Just Give My Dogs For Adoption And Relocate To Texas? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 22, 2019
I have graduated since 2013 did my NySc too and passed out in 2015, but nothing, I applied for FRRS, immigration, and NNPC, Customs but nothing, a while ago, I tried applying for a job at a security firm, they gave me a form to fill and all, the only thing remaining to do was to get my parents signatures, their identification Infos, and their corporation to get their friends to sign as my guarantor but they refused, they said I am too big for that, i told them their are no white colar jobs available so I want to manage with a blue colar job to earn money buy they refused and said god will provide, which god?? I wonder, the god that has given up on mankind and humanity?? I beg? Spare me dat rubish talk about god.

I have got a brother in Texas, should I just move over there? And get a blue colar job as probably as a kennel care taker or a vetrinary assistant because I love dogs and I'm very good in caring for dogs, I spoke to him too, he said those jobs are available, he is also a dog lover too and does a lot of charity work with dog shelters, same as his wife too, they also have connections with alot of NGOs about animal rights, so maybe I could get a job in one of those.

I spoke to my folkes about moving over there and trying out my options but they, and I need their financial assistance too then when I get their and save up, I pay them back but they refused.

My brother said if things are tight for me and I need cash I should ask him, so once in a while I do ask him, and he sends a little bit of cash here and there, but he does not plug money from trees so to ask him to finance me to move over there will cost him alot, since he has got a family to feed and bills to pay but one thing I can do is get him to talk to my folkes about moving there.

Do you think is better just to move over there or just keep living my life here? I want to work here and be earning but there are no white colar jobs, the blue colar jobs are a bit easier to get but my folkes refuse to let me, they want me to be a big man by force, me I don't care about that I just want to live my life and be able to pay for the little things that make me happy in life. I don't give a fukk about status, I like the simple life.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Give My Dogs For Adoption And Relocate To Texas? by kunleweb: 4:36pm On May 22, 2019
If you don't care about status why not take on openings here first in private establishments before deciding on quitting on us?

You seem to need a compass and should speak more openly about your conditions so you'll get different ideas you could fine tune and use in finding your path. Obviously speaking to a hundred friends with the same mindset would yield the same unhelpful or repetitive ideas which isn't what you need at the moment.

I like to recommend massive job application prepare 100 cvs coverlet terms and application forms and speak to people.

Get bulk whatsapp messaging software though for enterprise use. Mass message as much as 10,000 numbers indicating the skills you have and why they should employ you.

Create portfolios online offering salary free/internship support. As you step into organization and usher your skills, you'll be seen for your worth and maybe offered handsome employment. Some did this less than a month ago and atleast ten companies offered him a position in their organization.

Be proactive, take the bull by the horn. Make sure you do something and be on the offensive. Do not take no for an answer and keep charging.

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Give My Dogs For Adoption And Relocate To Texas? by dawnomike(m): 5:01pm On May 22, 2019
I like the part where you said your brother does not pluck money on trees... It shows you are responsible.
Can you work in Ibadan, Oyo state?

1 Like

Re: Should I Just Give My Dogs For Adoption And Relocate To Texas? by kingkuntaval: 6:22pm On May 22, 2019
dawnomike:
I like the part where you said your brother does not pluck money on trees... It shows you are responsible.
Can you work in Ibadan, Oyo state?

Please I need a job too.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking: Mouth Odour Is Actually Good / Marry Me, Or I Die, Says Lady Arraigned For Breach Of Peace / Flowers That Endow Both Your Appearance And Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.