Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

I Need A Guy In My Life - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Guy In My Life (3651 Views)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / Any Good Guy In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Guy In My Life by SIlknSteel(f): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2010
Hi NLders. I need a guy in my life. I am lonely really and am sick of being so cry embarassed cry. They said to wait patiently for Mr. Right but I ve being waiting for the past twenty sth years of my life and now, i want to go in search of him. Do u think you can fit in? Let me know
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Vic2k3(m): 1:06am On Sep 26, 2010
Give me some time to tink lol
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Kunbee: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2010
^^Who u be undecided
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Vic2k3(m): 1:22am On Sep 26, 2010
Kunbee i don't understand ya que.
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by SIlknSteel(f): 1:23am On Sep 26, 2010
@K: Does it matter?  
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by googles: 1:27am On Sep 26, 2010
really ? or is dis some kind of joke ? undecided

all the best anywayz smiley
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by benb(m): 1:38am On Sep 26, 2010
hi
you did not say wat u look like. i for no mind but i have no idea wat u look like.

pls describe urself or send a me a mail. benblack_14@yahoo.com with ur facebook link.
good luck
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Kunbee: 1:40am On Sep 26, 2010
Vic2k3:

Kunbee i don't understand ya que.

When you be olodo. Was she talking to you in the first place undecided
SIlknSteel:

@K: Does it matter?  

I was joking with him
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by 2sexy(m): 1:45am On Sep 26, 2010
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by SIlknSteel(f): 1:50am On Sep 26, 2010
I could't be more serious than I am now. I MEAN IT and i will only regret it if NLders take it as a joke cause it took me an effort to open up.
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by skinii: 1:53am On Sep 26, 2010
Just post your pix, reveal your phone number and other details and leave the rest to the guys!
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by SIlknSteel(f): 1:58am On Sep 26, 2010
PS: Igbo preferably and there is no rat anywhere, just someone who would is tired of being lonely.
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2010
an illusion,
now if u were real, boboyekinj might give u some tlc
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by SIlknSteel(f): 2:02am On Sep 26, 2010
Ma pics? Not really bt ma #, alryt. PS: Pls be decent, there is no need to flash or disturb for the fun of it if you are not interested. Thanks house
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 26, 2010
wow what's going on? Our women are liberating themselves to actually tell us what they want. Best of luck ma'am. Photos pls.
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by googles: 2:10am On Sep 26, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided

this is getting funny and interesting at the same time. . . i hope all is going to be well lipsrsealed
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by ayeesha: 2:40am On Sep 26, 2010
davidylan:

wow what's going on? Our women are liberating themselves to actually tell us what they want. Best of luck ma'am. Photos pls.
[/quot

photos ke? you interested in applyin for the position by any chance? grin
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by dobodobo(m): 2:49am On Sep 26, 2010
If you truly need a guy
Your age but don't lie like facebook girl
your picture because guy who loves to know who you are
Status,dating, relationship or sex mate. but if sex mate I can apply
Your goals and where you work.
Your email address , that's all babe. don't be shy
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2010
lol @ ayeesha . . . who knows, i just might be interested. grin
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 26, 2010
Wow bold step poster. All the best.
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2010
@poster
here what your post says. . . . . . . .

- you are lonely and cant find a man in real life and desperately turn to NL to attract faceless men.
hint: possibly a scammer or someone that people look at and just go:"urgh!"

- you are shy to post your pic but will gladly (and too easily) throw your phone number?!
hint: you might possibly be VERY ugly and desperate thus attracting equally desperate guys. . . . . . also, being a deadly disease carrier or an accomplice to body part salesmen shouldnt be excluded.

- you are ready to date (or scam) anyone out there.
hint: although men are not attracted to you, they can have you as a side toto because as desperate as you are, you will give up the "cob webbed" coochie quite easily.

so, in other words, your post either says A) i am extremely fugly and unattractive to the common masses or B) i am a scammer.

in other word, your post says everything that can be wrong in a woman. good luck in your search!
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by adagz01(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2010
^^and thats sooooo crude
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2010
^^^^i was never known to sugarcoat stuff but you fail to see the fact that i was helping the poster by letting her know that what she was doing  was completely wrong.
if she is trully looking for a mate then this is DEFINITELY the wrong way to go about it and she is just wasting her time.

also, someone "normal" would have written about certain criterias for thats said guy that she is looking for. she would have written about how good looking, smart, fun, atheltic, god fearing or whatever qualities she wants that guy to possess. the fact that she has ABSOLUTELY NO CRITERIAS other than being a man says much about the poster(scammer).
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by omega25red(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

- you are lonely and cant find a man in real life and desperately turn to NL to attract faceless men.

- you are shy to post your pic but will gladly (and too easily) throw your phone number?!
hint: you might possibly be VERY ugly and desperate thus attracting equally desperate guys. . . . . . also, being a deadly disease carrier or an accomplice to body part salesmen shouldnt be excluded.

hint: although men are not attracted to you, they can have you as a side toto because as desperate as you are, you will give up the "cob webbed" coochie quite easily.

so, in other words, your post either says A) i am extremely fugly and unattractive to the common masses or B) i am a scammer.

in other word, your post says everything that can be wrong in a woman. good luck in your search!

^^^^ couldn't have said it any better good show Mr.Brown
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by googles: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin

Men lie, women lie
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by sirmseen(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2010
LMAOOOO, is this the joke section?
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Odunnu: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2010
Fuckup 4my sista!
Chei!!!
God in heaven,Almighty father, plz send some of the 'he' around me to flock around this sista,I mean,I find it difficult being nice yet sayin No to about a thousand and one of them who beseech me daily!
Eyah sista,an advice,if u are fugly, try dey follow fine people.You'l be counted among them.Goodluck
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by 1102(m): 10:33am On Sep 26, 2010
Poster
Your pic would go a long way in helping you out
I know u from ur problem u shared some days back wiv ur ex BF
anyway Good luck but u aint gonna get a good guy except u share pics and accept 2 receive his pics
upload a pic and lets do this assessment for u

I can guarantee u a good working class guy (Oil biz) within 1 week, if u give me a chance!
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Tinksh(f): 10:58am On Sep 26, 2010
--190--:

Poster
Your pic would go a long way in helping you out
I know u from your problem u shared some days back wiv your ex BF
anyway Good luck but u aint gonna get a good guy except u share pics and accept 2 receive his pics
upload a pic and lets do this assessment for u

I can guarantee u a good working class guy (Oil biz) within 1 week, if u give me a chance!

You selling yourself again or pimping for other guys.??, hehehe!!! wink wink
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by ice234: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2010
he just asked for pix na
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by cpatra(f): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2010
@poster

Is it dat bad?

LMAO
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2010
@poster i nid 2 see now is ur pic(s),then i will forward my CV immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere / Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April / Meet Ebira Ladies Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.