Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

I Need A Guy In My Life - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Guy In My Life (3661 Views)

Estharfabian Is A Guy. (((proof!!!))) / Meet The Most Handsome Guy In Nigeria..*drooling* / Any Good Guy In Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by ice234: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2010
i tink this babe wowo oh
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Tinksh(f): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2010
Poster, dont put up your pic. Save yourself from being publicly critisized! Save yourself. Some guys on here will rip your self esteem to shreads. Be very careful.

Im sure you know some guys around you, work or school?? Why here

Guys, if she puts pics up how can you tell if they are real and not of someone else, her neighbour, friend, stranger, etc, hehe!!!
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by ice234: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2010
@ Tink_sh by posting her pix then we would know she is serious about this
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by sohiemi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 26, 2010
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by 1102(m): 2:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
Tink_sh:

Poster, dont put up your pic. Save yourself from being publicly critisized! Save yourself. Some guys on here will rip your self esteem to shreads. Be very careful.

Guys, if she puts pics up how can you tell if they are real and not of someone else, her neighbour, friend, stranger, etc, hehe!!!

But @ least make she 1st put am make we see something LOOK! grin grin
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by SIlknSteel(f): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
@MrBrown: Men you are one hell of a person. I cant believe you used all that me! Scammer? Jeez, of all things! Fughly? Nawa oh. For the records, am neither of those alright and am really disappointed to have you reduce me to that. Well, I guess it is a free world alright so we can choose to say anything and do anything to any anyone with taking time to look back at whose feet we might have stepped on. All I wanted was a friend and for all who understood and still do, thanks. My pics? Hmm, I canda fink it is too early and i figured when i get to know 'whoever' finally, then it can be shared privately. I guess this was a mistake, TAKE CARE house and pls, no kals anymore. Thanks again Mr.Brown and everyone
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by SIlknSteel(f): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2010
@S.Ohi: Geez men, you made me laf my heart out. Are you trying to patronise me? WTH? Thanks but i will pass on it all and about being FUGLY, you will be surprised!
Anyways what you said is true safe for the fugly part though (chuckles). Am not interested anymore so let the house rest her case. So much for finking maybe, just maybe, i could get a sincere frd from the net. YUCK!
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Odunnu: 4:53pm On Sep 26, 2010
SIlknSteel:

@MrBrown: Men you are one hell of a person. I cant believe you used all that me! Scammer? Jeez, of all things! Fughly? Nawa oh. For the records, am neither of those alright and am really disappointed to have you reduce me to that. Well, I guess it is a free world alright so we can choose to say anything and do anything to any anyone with taking time to look back at whose feet we might have stepped on. All I wanted was a friend and for all who understood and still do, thanks. My pics? Hmm, I canda fink it is too early and i figured when i get to know 'whoever' finally, then it can be shared privately. I guess this was a mistake, TAKE CARE house and pls, no kals anymore. Thanks again Mr.Brown and everyone
You are welcome gurl!
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by sohiemi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2010
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by 1102(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2010
Silknsteel

whats ur name on facebook, so i can confirm hw beautyfill u are!
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by kingsline: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2010
@Silknsteel You check and add me on facebook.com/chineduh
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Haba nlanders,u have torn d babe 2 shreds.wat is wrong in wat she has done na?even if she is fugly does dat mean we shud act lyk dis.pips are callin her all kind of names lyk scammer,fugly etc.u have destroyd her self esteem badly,she even said she found it hard to open up nd all u guys culd do is to rip her to shreds.imagine if she iz fugly now,how do u tink she will feel readin all your comments,she will b lyk "nobodi wants me in real lyf cos of ma ugliness nd even on cyberscape pips can feel it too!**sobs**" dat will b her rxn.pls u guys shud stop tearin at pipl cos it can affect dem BADLY

ONLY YOU made a whole lot of sense on this issue.

This folks here try to bring down other people's self esteem 'cus they know they lack any.

SIlknSteel:

NEVER get bothered at what people say or do to you (both here and in the real world). What should matter to you is your eventual happiness.
People are bound to talk and criticize. Just ignore them. If you think nairaland is an option for you being happy then why give up this early.

cpatra:

@poster

Is it dat bad?

LMAO

It is still this same set of people that insult ladies for hidng their feelings and as such can't seem to find a husband.
Well human beings CAN NEVER be satisfied.

Odunnu:

Fuckup 4my sista!
Chei!!!
God in heaven,Almighty father, plz send some of the 'he' around me to flock around this sista,I mean,I find it difficult being nice yet sayin No to about a thousand and one of them who beseech me daily!
Eyah sista,an advice,if u are fugly, try dey follow fine people.You'l be counted among them.Goodluck

Yeah right! and his anone of the guys planning to walk down the aisle with you?
na one thing to get boy friend and many others to have a husband. No psyche yourself even if the guys dey deceive you, they are attracted to the "honey pot" between your legs and not you as a person. LEAVE THE POSTER ALONE!

--190--:

Poster
Your pic would go a long way in helping you out
I know u from your problem u shared some days back wiv your ex BF
anyway Good luck but u aint gonna get a good guy except u share pics and accept 2 receive his pics
upload a pic and lets do this assessment for u

I can guarantee u a good working class guy (Oil biz) within 1 week, if u give me a chance!

WHY YOU NO DEY EVER MIND YOUR BUSINESS?
always sticking to other people's matters like a jobless "yoruba house wife" (AMEBO)
Go and solve issues in your relationship and leave the poster alone. SHE DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR HELP.
JOBLESS OLOFOFO MAN!

rokiatu:

Wow bold step poster. All the best.

This are just the right words the poster needs.

@POSTER,
ALL THE BEST
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by 1102(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^

Ooh God who is this one again, angry

If they sent u tell them u didnt see me~

what is the main issue wiv what i said, she needed a guy and i only advised she should upload her pic

whats wrong wiv what i said,

pls carry your mouth put for one side--dont bug me pls! undecided
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by ksena(f): 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2010
well as a female i understand what you mean, but really if you a going to search for a man you can easiliy atract the wrong guy, because you're maybe getting a bit desperate, ( not saying you are completly ) but your friends are right, you just need to be patient and let mr. right come by, and you need to be happy alone first before you can be happy with someone else, no one else can complete you that's all blah, you need to be complete yourself and learn how to be alone and be happy by yourself, before putting yourself in a relationship, because if you meet someone the best way to have a succesfull relationship is to become firends first and then lovers, but hey, that's just me, you can do whatever you want to do, but from my past experience in looking for a guy, and jumping into a relationship because i was feeling lonely really put me into things i wish i never got myself into, and now i'm the same age as you are, i take things slow, and i know who I am and what i want in a guy, i learned things in the hard way, and i had to be happy with me first alone,
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2010
Obara Jesus, Nne why nah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2010
Barr.ayuk:

i need a hot guy for a hot SEEXX. call me 07030672953 rita kunle brown

B1tch post your picture,
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by 1102(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2010
^^
hehehehe grin grin
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2010
u r one fine man
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by njide7: 12:48am On Sep 27, 2010
I still marvel at the way Nairalanders are quick to mock, laugh and bring down single ladies when they open up here. Many matured couples met through websites, forums and chat sites. I thought we are an evolved people that are exposed and moving on with the time. I am even beginning to realize that I esteemed and respected some Nairalanders more than they are proving themselves to be. Some people allow their imagination run away with their intelligence when they take their "I'm- smarter- and- more- intelligent- than- you- all" pose and make unfair assumptions. Come on people, let's respect the dignity of others here and not match all over it simply because the person is lonely and is looking to have company. Thousands of matured couples met through websites, forums and chat sites.

@MrBrownJay
I deemed you more intelligent than that, did you just say that? Now, don't disappoint me pls.

@Silknsteel
Sweetheart, where are you right now so I can see which nice person around you that I can hook you up with. Don't let NOBODY bring you down dear. Everything is going to be alright and do know that any kind of person can approach you for friendship through this thread so you have to be very very careful in sieving real from the chaff.
Again your phone number may not be the best medium to use here, a loose e-mail is better used so that you can interact with people for a while in order to get to know them before giving them such personal stuffs like your number.
Perchance you meet somebody here, don't be in a hurry to go meet them wherever, use caution. Tell the people around you that you are going for a  meeting in a so so place and if possible take a friend or sibling along with you. Be wise too in choosing the venue of such a meeting, an open place that have many people around is a good place for such.
When you do meet a person you like, don't be in a hurry "to let the love and loving begin". Be wary, don't be too trusting until you are very sure
that he is right for you.
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by morzook(m): 1:21am On Sep 27, 2010
there is always someone for everybody. look deep inside you, what is it that you are not doing right?
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by smooooooth: 1:40am On Sep 27, 2010
hey, dnt give up on mr right, he's gonna turn in from the left corner any time.
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by ice234: 8:26am On Sep 27, 2010
come u barr. stop posting nonsense everywhere
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by silvertuke(m): 9:08am On Sep 27, 2010
I am not interested, I have a guy or give me time to think about it that is what you ladies normally say to we guys when we approach you, So you are asking us out and this is our respond, We are not interested, We all have a girlfriend, or just give us time to think about it, well I am very sorry that I am speaking for other guys, but I belt they will say the same thing, [size=8pt][/size]
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by ice234: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2010
well said
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
still don understand how y'all can see my post as negative?! its exactly the same reply i give the desperate guys who open threads such as: "i need a gal, any gal!"

to all the dumba$$es who were quick to post their emails (or probably call her), did you care to figure out what kind of man she was looking for?! so far, in ALL what she wrote, she didnt mention a single line about it.

and
Tink_sh:

she definitely SHOULDNT put her pic up on NL but in Nairalist (thats what its there for) or any other dating website out there. although many desperate people are looking for love here (and many scammers gladly fleece them), NL is not a dating site.

s.ohiemi:

Haba nlanders,u have torn d babe 2 shreds.wat is wrong in wat she has done na?even if she is fugly does dat mean we shud act lyk dis.pips are callin her all kind of names lyk scammer,fugly etc.u have destroyd her self esteem badly,she even said she found it hard to open up nd all u guys culd do is to rip her to shreds.imagine if she iz fugly now,how do u tink she will feel readin all your comments,she will b lyk "nobodi wants me in real lyf cos of ma ugliness nd even on cyberscape pips can feel it too!**sobs**" dat will b her rxn.pls u guys shud stop tearin at pipl cos it can affect dem BADLY

here is what the poster wrote in another thread:"I am the kind of person you would want to be friends with. U know, there are some people you just meet and like, am not boasting I just somehow fall into that category"

therefore, IF that was true and she was as "lovable and friendly" as she put it, she wouldnt need to come here and open such thread asking for mere friends. . . . . . . . thats when the scammer/fugly alert went off!!!!

SIlknSteel:

hey poster,  sit down, look at all what you wrote on this thread and then ask yourself how anyone could picture you any differently?!
you claim to look for a friend yet, on another thread, you wrote that you were a "friendship magnet". dont you think you are contradicting yourself?! what happened to all these people who are supposedly instantly attracted to you in real life?! then you wonder why people think you are a scammer. . . . . . . . . . . . . you may not be one but you sure do act like one or simply are a good story teller.

and if you are NOT a scammer then the only reason why such "lovable and friendly" person would still be  lonely, would be because she is VERY UNATTRACTIVE. dont hate me for pointing the flaws in your post but you are welcome to prove me wrong.

njide7:

@MrBrownJay
I deemed you more intelligent than that, did you just say that? Now, don't disappoint me pls.

lol, remember my post was all about positivity. this gal has no idea how men think and thus, i was helping her so that next time she will act differently unless she is looking to hook up with just about anyone of the 250K (at least) men on NL.
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by ice234: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2010
hold on will contact u soon
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by SIlknSteel(f): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
Na wa oh
Re: I Need A Guy In My Life by SIlknSteel(f): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
[/quote]to all the dumba$$es who were quick to post their emails (or probably call her), did you care to figure out what kind of man she was looking for?! so far, in ALL what she wrote, she didnt mention a single line about it.

To all those so called dumba$$es who took it upon themselves to help me realize that there are still wonderful people on the net, I say a big THANKS Guys, am grateful.

[quote]
and
she definitely SHOULDNT put her pic up on NL but in Nairalist (thats what its there for) or any other dating website out there. although many desperate people are looking for love here (and many scammers gladly fleece them), NL is not a dating site.

Thanks Mr KNOW ALL but a suggestion from U? Geez men, I'ld PASS BIG TIME

here is what the poster wrote in another thread:"I am the kind of person you would want to be friends with. U know, there are some people you just meet and like, am not boasting I just somehow fall into that category"

therefore, IF that was true and she was as "lovable and friendly" as she put it, she wouldnt need to come here and open such thread asking for mere friends. . . . . . . . thats when the scammer/fugly alert went off!!!

MR BLACK, I do not deny what I said and it is true no doubt: Am lovable and friendly but I never saw the need to 'give away my independence' to a GUY! Call me old school or a big time novice and you wouldn't be more right. So, maybe I should used the Topic: I need a Relationship.

hey poster,  sit down, look at all what you wrote on this thread and then ask yourself how anyone could picture you any differently?!
you claim to look for a friend yet, on another thread, you wrote that you were a "friendship magnet". dont you think you are contradicting yourself?! what happened to all these people who are supposedly instantly attracted to you in real life?! then you wonder why people think you are a scammer. . . . . . . . . . . . . you may not be one but you sure do act like one or simply are a good story teller.

and if you are NOT a scammer then the only reason why such "lovable and friendly" person would still be  lonely, would be because she is VERY UNATTRACTIVE. dont hate me for pointing the flaws in your post but you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Proving you wrong is exactly what i am doing: Point of direction dearie, friendships and relationships are two different things entirely in case you dont know. I have come to realize that most people who always give others shoulders to lean and/ cry tend to lean on the wall and cry on their pillows, speaking from experience. About being VERY UNATTRACTIVE, I can't ever recall anyone calling me unattractive U Big Mouthed Over Sabi Village Head Master!

lol, remember my post was all about positivity. this gal has no idea how men think and thus, i was helping her so that next time she will act differently unless she is looking to hook up with just about anyone of the 250K (at least) men on NL.

In as much as am so disappointed at you for using all these terms on me especially since I know am sincere and am like wishing I could lie you down and smack you well, I must admit that I have no idea how men think and Thank U Teacher Chike, you have really being a big help and just so you know, there will not be a next time. Some1 said you are nice person so I want to believe you  said all these things because you were trying to correct me, Thanks dearie but I must admit, U really reduced me. Scammer? Ah!!! I can't even stomach that of all the insults. Geez men, be a gentleman and apologize to a lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Nobody In Love With Me? / Sex Into Money / New Whatsapp Group For Matured Singles Who Are Ready To Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.