Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga (73137 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Celebrityblog: 6:39pm On May 22, 2019
Here is the interesting moment a beautiful Plus-Sized Lady with big backside was spotted on stage as she performs.

The lady was seen twerking, dancing and performing on stage.

She Wowed the audience who were amazed that she could twerk and dance despite her big size and huge backside.

Some Nigerians that reacted to the video were amazed too.

Ambetterday_team: 'She can even dance very well with her big BUMBUM ��'

Betterdaysvibes: 'This lady can dance with that big Ass �����'

Newvibes_1: "Wao is not heavy for her"

Sammyz72: "Even Hitler will duff his hat in respect and admiration if he were to be alive."

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/plus-sized-lady-twerks-and-performs-on.html?m=1

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Celebrityblog: 6:40pm On May 22, 2019
Watch the video HERE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Celebrityblog: 6:40pm On May 22, 2019
More....
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by LearnITsmash(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2019
Why do we have alot of fat lady hippopotamus based in Nigeria undecided disgusting

10 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 22, 2019
This one is obese.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:50pm On May 22, 2019
Is dat all?

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by honest1480(m): 10:50pm On May 22, 2019
Image beyond entertainment....
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Tellemall: 10:51pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Why do we have alot of fat lady hippopotamus based in Nigeria undecided disgusting

Have you seen the males ever?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by seunmohmoh(f): 10:51pm On May 22, 2019
How do women feel comfortable with this size? It's dangerous, she should visit the nearest gym.

6 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Onlinealaba(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2019
Those encouraging her doing her no good..she should lose weight and stay healthy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by loydsis(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2019
bleeped up ass, try and loose some weight mam,not throwing an asshole at us...

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Hintona(f): 10:53pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Homo

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Piloeternity(m): 10:53pm On May 22, 2019
Ok na
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2019
undecided I don't get problem of nowadays ladies. If they never turn back side to camera they never believe they can dance.

Woman edakun kiniproblem yingaaan ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 22, 2019
This one na “OCCUPY TILL I COME”
This TYPE go SMELL like HE-GOAT ooooo

7 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Damfostopper(m): 10:54pm On May 22, 2019
where is the gaga.......the only Gaga I know is Lady Gaga
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by IamCeazer(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2019
Wow! Dat ass sha... "A Very Big Problem" 10 people nyash, only yu? Hmm
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Imoh555(m): 10:57pm On May 22, 2019
Bag of fat lumps

Spits

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Yusfunoble(m): 10:58pm On May 22, 2019
Oga famous, please reduce the banner of that your site. It’s too big. Taking like 50% of your website.
Celebrityblog angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Chinashopping84: 10:58pm On May 22, 2019
Very big one.Pay your 1688 through us.
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 22, 2019
grin grin that guy wey say the yansh go elevate the whole body grin grin
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Craigslists: 10:59pm On May 22, 2019
Lol

Fatty bum bum cheesy
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by freemi(m): 10:59pm On May 22, 2019
How em the take praak this one shocked
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Hintona(f): 10:59pm On May 22, 2019
Damfostopper:
where is the gaga.......the only Gaga I know is Lady Gaga
Shows you are short sighted with a limited vocabulary
Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Hintona(f): 11:00pm On May 22, 2019
KingSango:
The secret relationship between dirty Moors and jews
I still don't understand all this gibberish

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by deno001(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2019
please how can I locate her vag***

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by tfash96(m): 11:06pm On May 22, 2019
How I feel anytime I see fat creatures

They ain't impressive at all and not manageable

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by udemzyudex(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2019
LearnITsmash:
That's SA not Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga by Damfostopper(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2019
Hintona:

Shows you are short sighted with a limited vocabulary
who is this one?? what is talking??

well according to VAR..... she/he is irrelevant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Thing(s) You Did Because A Girl Says 'No' / I Just Can't Get Over My Ex After Years Of Breakup. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.