Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike (31296 Views)

Lynda Chuba Ikpeazu Nominated Gbajabiamila For Speaker, Disobeying PDP / 178 Reps-Elect Endorse Gbajabiamila For Speaker (Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Slams Femi Gbajabiamila For Sitting Before An Islamic Scholar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by odiks: 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, on Wednesday, said his support for the emergence of Femi Gbajabiamila (APC, Lagos) as Speaker of the 9th House of Representatives was “based on capacity, not party lines.‎”

Wike stated this when the Gbajabiamila/Wase campaign team, made up of 110 lawmakers, paid him a courtesy visit at the Government House in Port Harcourt.

The visit was part of the ‎ongoing Gbajabiamila’s South East/South South campaign tour for the Speaker of the House of Representatives, ahead of the inauguration of 9th Assembly.

‎”I don’t support you based on party lines; I support you based on capacity.

“When you get there, we must work as a people; party is just a vehicle to convey you to your political destination.

“Party line is the major reason why Nigeria has not made any progress. It was the reason why our Electoral Act was not assented to,” Wike said.

He further urged Gbajabiamila to put Nigeria first when he emerges as the speaker of the 9th House on June 10.

Earlier, the House Leader had said he possessed the requisite leadership skills and legislative experience to successfully pilot the affairs of the 9th House.

Daily Trust recalls that the ongoing campaign tour of South East/South South zones started on Tuesday in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, through Enugu, Anambra and Imo States.

It continued on Wednesday in Port Harcourt, Rivers States, and is expected to cover the six states in the South South zone.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/speakership-why-im-supporting-gbajabiamila-wike.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by odiks: 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
Photos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by odiks: 7:24pm On May 22, 2019
More Photos

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by bluemansion: 7:27pm On May 22, 2019
Indeed, good spirited Nigerians still exist. My prayers have been answered.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by wallex1983(m): 7:28pm On May 22, 2019
Good for him.

We need to make these people know that they must be accountable. They must also know that 4years is like 4days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 22, 2019
Dorafixed:
Read below it
If its fixed matches as you've indicated, stake all your life savings or take a loan from the bank and allow us to read in peace. Foolish scammer

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by kahal29: 7:33pm On May 22, 2019
Wow.... I think Femi's time has finally come.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by adekolaelect(m): 7:35pm On May 22, 2019
Humm wailers will still feel pain for this .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Sonoyom(m): 7:36pm On May 22, 2019
Wike na man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by phelonrays: 7:38pm On May 22, 2019
“When you get there, we must work as a people; party is just a vehicle to convey you to your political destination."-Wike

What a patriotic statement

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by ojikeebere12: 7:40pm On May 22, 2019
Whoever is packaging Femi like this is really doing a good job. The strategy is working wella

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by kahal29: 7:53pm On May 22, 2019
ojikeebere12:
Whoever is packaging Femi like this is really doing a good job. The strategy is working wella

I dey tell you..... Femi's strategists are indeed doing a great job for him.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by hucienda: 7:57pm On May 22, 2019
The Rivers SG House is beautiful.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Ultimatezlant: 8:56pm On May 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by czarina(f): 8:56pm On May 22, 2019
Nice one. Anyone with Wike and Gbaja's contact? They're great men, we're offering them free professionally done Swedish massage sessions on the house

The rest of you can check my profile smiley

4 Likes

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Amuocha: 8:57pm On May 22, 2019
How far with his case in US?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Abeyjide: 8:58pm On May 22, 2019
he no want another person from east get mouth pass him. that is all
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by babyfaceafrica: 8:59pm On May 22, 2019
this speakership position is really looking good

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Halexgos3(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2019
Who is femi?
Femi I know is addicted to girls
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Timmypromise(m): 8:59pm On May 22, 2019
ojikeebere12:

That's Yoruba for you....... Wailers won't like this

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Godjone(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2019
Nwike cool

Nwike cool

Nwike cool

Be careful before you commit a political mistake
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by helinues: 9:00pm On May 22, 2019
O set go

Southern politicians unity before 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by hammer6F: 9:00pm On May 22, 2019
WE WILL WAIT AND SEE WAT HAPPENS. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by dipopooo(m): 9:00pm On May 22, 2019
ojikeebere12:

abdulmumin jibrin is the major brain behind it... He's very intelligent

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by CrimeKsmart: 9:01pm On May 22, 2019
This is the kind of support you enjoy when you decide to give regard and value to everyone regardless of the party they belong to. This shows there is much power in carrying people along In the actualization of your ambition.

The strategy is very simple. Make everyone feels they are king maker in their own capacity and see how you will enjoy massive support. Everyone likes to feel important.

Tinubu products are not dullard because Tinubu himself is an intelligent and strategic politician. Do you think some cabals from the north are just attacking Tinubu for nothing? They know he is very intelligent and strategic just like his products.

Kudos to wike for seeing beyond party affiliation. Indeed this is the way every Nigerian should act when choosing their leaders.

To my beloved SE brothers, SS has finally aligned with SW in actualizing one of his political ambitions, which is also a step to achieving 2023 SW political ambition. Instead of SE playing politics of bitterness, hatred, and vengeance, I will advice them to channel their energy into planning how power will go to SE come 2031.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by happney65: 9:01pm On May 22, 2019
Power sha...see those seats,all gold plated...No wonder them go wan die there

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Supporting Gbajabiamila For Speaker House Of Reps – Wike by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 22, 2019
grin

Will Gbaja win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. / Rinu Oduala Can't Write Her Exams (#EndSARS Protester) / Lauretta Onochie Defends Buhari’s Presence At Ajimobi-Ganduje Wedding In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.