Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? (1427 Views)

Have You Given Up On Finding Love? Or Did You Eventually Find It? / How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad / What Love Does Not Stand For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2010
I was thinking about the time i did not stand up for my wife and i decided to share it here and hear from you guys maybe it has happened to you also, 

Time i did not stand up for them,

When my  wife and my son travelled  on their arrival date,i have promised them that i will be at the airport to welcome them, it was a well planned welcome surprise i wanted to give them, i have made all the arrangement, on the eve of their arrive date, i had late night shift which made me came back home around 10am in the morning, i took my shower and got ready then i decided to sleep for 2hours because the arrival time was 2:30pm but unfortunately i slept off, around 3:40pm my home bell rang, on rushing there i saw my wife and my son,i was so disapointed ,when i checked my phone i saw 14 missed calls,i checked home phone i saw 5 missed calls.

Even though she understood,i still felt disappointed in myself because i wasn`t there to give them proper welcome as planned.

Time i Stood up for them,

It was a busy day at Lagos Island, traffic here and there,then i decided to spend some time at Lagos Bar beach with my Wife and my son, we order for Drinks, Baileys,Fish,Youghurt,Chips and some other delicacies, Little did i know that i was in for trouble,when it was time to pay,the area mama that attended to us inflated the price from like 25 000naira to 35 000naira, ohhhh i was so furious, i started complaining,

Is it because they see white lady by my side and they think i be Omo butter,
You want to cheat me abi, me ke i no go pay shishi
i explained to my wife and she too got angry that its because she was foreigner,that was why they decided to cheat us
then i decided to fight it out, i removed my clothes remain just pant figthing and argueing with them well later they came to their sences and they reduce my money to around 26 000naira,that was when i paid.

My wife was very happy,that i did not fall MUGU and so she love my TRUE COLOUR more and more

One of the area mama there even told me that bros u no dey shame ooo, i replied , shame ke for my money, Waka.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2010
Hmmm, sorry to hear that undecided
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, undecided

Say something,
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2010
I did say something. Did you see that I edited it?
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by omega25red(m): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2010
dude you need to speak with a professional because you are beating yourself up for things that were beyond your control. take it easy
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2010
Share your own experience guys , abi you are always on time?
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by Rocktation(f): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2010
He's just sharing his experience with us. Doesn't sound to me like he's beating himself up for anything. Nice one, poster.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 7:52am On Sep 26, 2010
@OYINBOGOJU: I've never had an experience like yours, but one of my cousins has a girlfriend who is a white English girl and his mother is giving him hell about his relationship with the girl. The poor girl sends me messages because she's so torn up about the issue because she's afraid of driving a wedge in out family. My parents and friend know better than to question my relationships with people of another ethnicity.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@OYINBOGOJU: I've never had an experience like yours, but one of my cousins has a girlfriend who is a white English girl and his mother is giving him hell about his relationship with the girl. The poor girl sends me messages because she's so torn up about the issue because she's afraid of driving a wedge in out family. My parents and friend know better than to question my relationships with people of another ethnicity.

How about yourself? are there no times you did not stand up for your Man?or maybe he did not stand up for you?
and even when he was there for you or you were there for him?

i mean something about yourself,
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 8:02am On Sep 26, 2010
OYINBOGOJU:

How about yourself? are there no times you did not stand up for your Man?or maybe he did not stand up for you?
and even when he was there for you or you were there for him?

i mean something about yourself,

Hmmm, well like I said, they no better than to question me about me dating people of other ethnic groups. I have never had a situation where I wasn't accepted by my boyfriends family. I had a Mexican boyfriend before but his family didn't seem to mind that I was black or Nigerian and well, my parents just didn't care. As a matter of fact, the first person he told about our relationship was his grandmother and she was totally cool with it. By now, they've [my parents] pretty much figured out that I'll do whatever I want undecided. I've never had a moment where I had to defend/not defend my relationship or the person that I am with.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by googles: 8:34am On Sep 26, 2010
*** Time i stood for my boyfriend angry

I got a call from his neighbor dat he was being dragged by some guys cos he was owing them money. . . .mumu dat i was i ran dere with all the money in my

account to save his foolish behind angry angry few weeks later i saw the bonobo humping a stoopid girl in that same house angry angry
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

*** Time i stood for my boyfriend  angry

I got a call from his neighbor dat he was being dragged by some guys cos he was owing them money. . . .mumu dat i was i ran dere with all the money in my

account to save his foolish behind  angry angry  few weeks later i saw the bonobo humping a stoopid girl in that same house  angry angry

Eh ya, sorry to hear that. . . I'm not gonna lie though, I giggled a little when you called yourself mumu embarassed.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

*** Time i stood for my boyfriend angry

account to save his foolish behind angry angry few weeks later i saw the bonobo humping a stoopid girl in that same house angry angry

It happens baby, anyway someone needs to stand for someone somewhere, sometimes,
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by googles: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Eh ya, sorry to hear that. . . I'm not gonna lie though, I giggled a little when you called yourself mumu embarassed.

lol. . . . i would have laughed at the whole thingy myself

but we broke up without him paying me my money so each time i remember I get so angry with myself for playing a blue-eyed lovina

OYINBOGOJU:

It happens baby, anyway someone needs to stand for someone somewhere, sometimes,

yea . . . .just that i ll rather be on the sitting side now,let others stand for me
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 9:03am On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . i would have laughed at the whole thingy myself

but we broke up without him paying me my money so each time i remember I get so angry with myself for playing a blue-eyed lovina

yea . . . .just that i ll rather be on the sitting side now,let others stand for me

What?!?!?!?! Ok, now I feel like beating you with a stick angry angry angry. Ah ah, why didn't you get your money? If I were you, I would have found those guys that were dragging him around so they can drag him some more.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by googles: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

What?!?!?!?! Ok, now I feel like beating you with a stick angry angry angry. Ah ah, why didn't you get your money? If I were you, I would have found those guys that were dragging him around so they can drag him some more.

Oh well . . . . I thots he was going to pay up without being asked but he refused

but wen i eventually asked he said am being a typical girl. . . . who wants her money back out of anger and revenge cos i caught him cheating, the nerve angry

i left him to eat and die with the money cos i knew in my heart of hearts i was never going to get it back
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 9:16am On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

Oh well . . . . I thots he was going to pay up without being asked but he refused

but wen i eventually asked he said am being a typical girl. . . . who wants her money back out of anger and revenge cos i caught him cheating, the nerve angry

i left him to eat and die with the money cos i knew in my heart of hearts i was never going to get it back

Hmmm, I still would have called those dragging guys and make sure they drag am well well grin. Next time he go think twice before he go borrow money wink
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:31am On Sep 26, 2010
@Inked

Ohhhh well, i guess there were time he stood up for you ,
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2010
OYINBOGOJU:

@Inked

Ohhhh well, i guess there were time he stood up for you ,

What do you mean? His family didn't have a problem with us being together. He just wanted me to meet his grandmother first because he was very close to her.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2010
@Inked

I don`t mean Family issue,

What i mean is the time he Fight for your Right

Times he defended you or not defended you,

Times you expected him to do something but he did not do it, that is what i meant by my post.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
Sorry, but I've never experienced anything like that [yet]
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by Olami099(m): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2010
Hi,inke_nerd,googles,omolola,190,baby.me,stevet,and other responsible forumites,i greet u all,have been away 4 some weeks and i missed u all.Hope no problem?@poster,ur post is really interesting,husband and wife are meant 4 eachother to stand with each other during d good and bad times.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
Welcome back Olami099. I missed you as well. I was starting to wonder where you had gone. Hope you had a wonderful weekend wink.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by Olami099(m): 7:47pm On Sep 27, 2010
Thanks,Good to hear dat some people cares about me.My weekend was better,hw is urs?
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2010
Mine was ok. Hung out at a friends house then had a headache for the rest of the weekend tongue. I'm feeling better now though smiley
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, well like I said, they no better than to question me about me dating people of other ethnic groups. I have never had a situation where I wasn't accepted by my boyfriends family. I had a Mexican boyfriend before but his family didn't seem to mind that I was black or Nigerian and well, my parents just didn't care. As a matter of fact, the first person he told about our relationship was his grandmother and she was totally cool with it. By now, they've [my parents] pretty much figured out that I'll do whatever I want undecided. I've never had a moment where I had to defend/not defend my relationship or the person that I am with.

Now I'm starting to rethink the marriage proposal I was gonna offer u! First, it was Honduran! Now, its Mexican! Dang! You like em Central Americans, huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Now I'm starting to rethink the marriage proposal I was gonna offer u! First, it was Honduran! Now, its Mexican! Dang! You like em Central Americans, huh? lipsrsealed

Lmao, I had a feeling you were gonna say something. It was only a matter of time before you poked that head of yours into this thread. I don't know what it is that you have against Central Americans but its not cool man. I have no problem dating people of other nationalities and ethnicies. I have been with Caribbean men, South American, and African men so its not a big deal to me. I don't have a prefernce. Love is love.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by Olami099(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Mine was ok. Hung out at a friends house then had a headache for the rest of the weekend tongue. I'm feeling better now though smiley
eeyaa sorry,inke can u give me ur mail address or i shld post mine and u will send a message with urs to mine.U ve been a good friend,i like keeping friends like u.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
Can you please post your own?
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by Olami099(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2010
Waiting to hear 4rm u.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by InkedNerd(f): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ok, I got it grin.
Re: Times He/she Stand Up For You Or Did Not Stand Up For You? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Lmao, I had a feeling you were gonna say something. It was only a matter of time before you poked that head of yours into this thread. I don't know what it is that you have against Central Americans but its not cool man. I have no problem dating people of other nationalities and ethnicies. I have been with Caribbean men, South American, and African men so its not a big deal to me. I don't have a prefernce. Love is love.

Lol. Dominicans, Ricans, Cubans, and South Americans cool. . . . Central Americans/Mexicans?! No Bueno! lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Many Ladies Date The Wrong Guy / What Did I Miss / Why Do Girls Hardly Have Anything Good To Say About Their EX BOYFRIENDS?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.