Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy (42817 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 5:37am On May 23, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Lolssss

grin

Good morning..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 5:40am On May 23, 2019
Chai THIS WOMAN GET MIND DO THIS TO HIS FELLOW CITIZEN
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 5:41am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Only a hopeless idiot wouldn't know not all time zones are the same.

5.30am Nigerian time for you....being on Nairaland is being productive for you ? Carry on. grin

Now cry more. Its enjoyable grin

Some are here for the morning news, we all know there is a very gloomy face behind those smileys.. starting with idiot vindicates every sentence.

Challenge yourself, you can do better... there is a happy world out there..

Good morning..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 5:45am On May 23, 2019
Esseite:

Some are here for the morning news, we all know there is a very gloomy face behind those smileys.. starting with idiot vindicates every sentence.

Challenge yourself, you can do better... there is a happy world out there..

Good morning..

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by CaesarDon(m): 5:45am On May 23, 2019
angry angry angry

I have 0 fvcks to give to the fact that she's pregnant. Aswear she deserves a slap and conviction od like 30 years satanic heartless woman, making people suffer for her atrocities
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 5:47am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:

You can only hide the truth from yourself, the world moves on... get on the train of growth and happiness.

Liking and sharing your own comment with different profiles is an advanced stage of depression, you are seeking self gratification... open up and accept love.

A good friend would tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 5:49am On May 23, 2019
Esseite:

You can only hide the truth from yourself, the world moves on... get on the train of growth and happiness.

A good friend would tell you.

All these tears wouldn't make your pa less poor.

Not my fault you are so emotional and i hurt your feelings so badly.

I need just one more bucket of tears cheesy

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Drenimarcus(m): 5:52am On May 23, 2019
mosho2good:
Its the 23rd day in the month of May 2019.

No matter the oppositions,

No matter the hindrances,

No matter the obstacles,

No matter the road blocks,

No matter the gang ups,

No matter the ambush, against you by the wicked ones,

You will surely get to the top,

You will surely make it,

You will surely breakthrough,

You will surely have your way,

You will surely be promoted,

You will surely be a success,

You will surely prosper,

You will surely break forth,

You will surely manifest your divine destiny.

As many that have joined hands together to make you the very opposite of your destiny,

The Lord shall locate them with His wrath and they shall all die miserable death IJMN.

Powers that use to strike and attack you anytime good things are about coming your way shall be eradicated this day.

What you wished for shall come to pass,

What you desire shall manifest,

What you pray for shall receive instant answer and testimonies in an uncommon way shall end it all.

Amen!!!
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 5:52am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:

All these tears wouldn't make your pa less poor.

I need just one more bucket of tears cheesy

I have done my part, I guess you cant force a horse to drink.

Leave the meme's apart, I know deep down you are thinking about it.. think it through, ponder on it, it's your life, it's one life... don't spend It being this person.

Go out there, breath and open up, you would be amazed how life accepts you.

Have a great morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 5:54am On May 23, 2019
Esseite:

I have done my part, I guess you cant force a horse to drink.

Leave the meme's apart, I know deep down you are thinking about it.. think it through, ponder on it, it's your life, it's one life... don't spend It being this person.

Go out there, breath and open up, you would be amazed how life accepts you.

Have a great morning.

"The longer the epistles the greater the pain"

tongue

Imagine a fully grown adult man crying because of Nairaland Likes.

Esseite, nawa for you ooo tongue

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 6:01am On May 23, 2019
mosho2good:

No matter the obstacles,

No matter the gang ups,

You will surely make it,

You will surely prosper,

As many that have joined hands together to make you the very opposite of your destiny,

The Lord shall locate them with His wrath and they shall all die miserable death IJMN.

Powers that use to strike and attack you anytime good things are about coming your way shall be eradicated this day.

What you pray for shall receive instant answer and testimonies in an uncommon way shall end it all.

this is wat I just need now.u made my day
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by emma321(m): 6:05am On May 23, 2019
The woman should be arrested and questioned

BAD PEOPLE EVERY WHERE
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Peacemaker5129(f): 6:09am On May 23, 2019
Eboe amaka
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by wizod(m): 6:15am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin

I wouldn't be happy if anyone mentions Igb* here ooo

She looks more like a Northerner wink

More like an Aisha than an Ifeoma / Chidinma
why tribalistic? May ur way be dark and lonely for mentioning IGBO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 6:18am On May 23, 2019
wizod:
why tribalistic? May ur way be dark and lonely for mentioning IGBO

You want to make me Batman. Thanks. grin

Where did i mention ya people ? grin My best friend is actually an Igbo. I was even his best man during his wedding.

He doesn't cry like you and Esseite are crying. You are grown men for godsakes ! Nairaland is just for fun, don't have high BP over nothing grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by wizod(m): 6:19am On May 23, 2019
Naija4love:
grin OK this story is not complete... How can u collect something to abroad without knowing that person... Are u FedEx hmmm undecided undecided undecided
u've not travel out for d first time. Few yrs ago i went on holiday in Dubai and at d airport, someone wanted to give me a package to give to someone in Lagos, i refused taking it to avoid stories dat touch
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 6:22am On May 23, 2019
wizod:
u've not travel out for d first time. Few yrs ago i went on holiday in Dubai and at d airport, someone wanted to give me a package to give to someone in Lagos, i refused taking it to avoid stories dat touch

So if i give you salt for my grandma in Australia, you no go carry am as per my paddy ? grin
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by doyinbaby(f): 6:47am On May 23, 2019
budaatum:

Most stupid thing to do, if you asked me. They'd ask at check-in if you packed your luggage yourself and if you received anything from anyone, and if you say yes to the first and no to the second, whatever they find in your luggage is your's.

Imagine they find cocaine and you're now claiming "that woman gave it me". There's enough people rotting in jail already!
Na stupidity go implicate some people....don carry anything for anyone whether pregnant ,old or cripple.... even if he is the king of your town ....one must boldly say no to some things .... what you want to take abroad take you can't carry yourself don't call someone else .....call courier and pay......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Agugbadin: 7:31am On May 23, 2019
Nigerian female has the tendency to commit crime than any black female on planet earth
It is a shame, I use to think that every Nigeria female is possessed by one kind of of devil or the other.
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Agugbadin: 7:32am On May 23, 2019
wizod:

Wiseman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 7:33am On May 23, 2019
Good. Everybody is now opening eye.they should beat the shit out of her and hand her to ndlea.

Evil bitch
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Agugbadin: 7:34am On May 23, 2019
MOSKID55:
Chai THIS WOMAN GET MIND DO THIS TO HIS FELLOW CITIZEN

Devil woman from hell
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Agugbadin: 7:38am On May 23, 2019
kaen1317:
Be careful who u help

Can you imagine if this guy is flying to Singapore, Indonesia or Saudi, it is death sentence for the innocent guy
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Erolow(f): 8:08am On May 23, 2019
Nigerians get mind o...

See signature below to learn digital marketing at no cost
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by MuhammedTaufik(m): 8:13am On May 23, 2019
Yahaya the bad man must hear this

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by lee818(f): 8:33am On May 23, 2019
mosho2good:

No matter the obstacles,

No matter the gang ups,

You will surely make it,

You will surely prosper,

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Nigerian Man Dies After Being Tasered By U.S Police / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.