Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties (12487 Views)

Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women / Toke Makinwa Advices Women - No Man Wants A Liability / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by ikewaterwater: 5:59am On May 23, 2019
Toke Makinwa who recently bought a new house in Ikoyi area of Lagos, had advised women to buy properties for themselves. 

The media personality who told women to stop asking for permission to be great, stated that buying a house, car and going on vacations won't scare men away. Toke Makinwa who advised women to buy properties, further added that men who get scared by that had nothing to offer in the first place. 

Read her post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/toke-makinwa-advices-women-to-buy-properties/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by ikewaterwater: 6:17am On May 23, 2019
cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by IamD18: 6:34am On May 23, 2019
Frustrated and wayward feminists wannabes are gradually turning to motivational speakers on social media.

Failed marriage bad gan, it can automatically turn you to Albert Einstein

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by iTearHerToto: 7:54am On May 23, 2019
Broke Hoes be like "if I buy that house it would scare men away"

They can't admit that they are broke

Pukes angry

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Jayslicky: 8:33am On May 23, 2019
Useless and wayward women been giving women motivational speeches since their failed marriage.

Can't women hustle in peace and leave men out of their success stories, any small success they must brag about it to men, like they've accomplished the unthinkable.

Men are achieving a lot everytime and they don't give all these unnecessary sermons.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Houseofglam7(f): 11:22am On May 23, 2019
undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by moderatorr1: 11:22am On May 23, 2019
As a woman, if you own a 100 million naira car, it will be impossible for a 30 million naira guy to befriend you.
Our culture has made it such that women marry up while men generally marry down.

Also, women sit and wait to be toasted while men do the hunting. You can't lock yourself up in a mansion and expect a man to jump the gate to come to toast you.
But if a man lives in a mansion, he can get in his car, stop by a lady walking down the street and give her a lift.
From there, before you know it, a 300 million naira network guy in a Bently is dating a broke half-educated 100 level university slay queen.

Women in this clime don't pick up men in the streets. So if you are going to have expensive possessions as a single lady, better invent ways to make yourself available and toastable. And don't ever in your life think of playing hard to get because any dude that summons up the courage to say "Hello" to a richer lady will probably disappear at the first sign of rudeness. Argue with your village tree.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2019
n
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by ricon: 11:23am On May 23, 2019
You mean properties bought by sleeping with politicians or Dubai one night party

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by chuks34(m): 11:23am On May 23, 2019
True talk sha

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 11:24am On May 23, 2019
rubbish

many Nigerian actresses rely on their big gods for materialistic things, if not then why is it that many of them flaunt wealth on social media while the actors are just there

come to think of it i have never heard of an actress called toke makinwa

How many movies have she starred in?
I am very sure that she doesnt earn up to 300k per movie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Nobody: 11:24am On May 23, 2019
Toke the reptile?
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Chiefqueenn(f): 11:25am On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
Frustrated and wayward feminists wannabes are gradually turning to motivational speakers on social media.

Failed marriage bad gan!
You're simply a mumu. You'll never recognise a smart/strong woman because you're simply a mumu.

10 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Celestyn8213: 11:25am On May 23, 2019
Na you get your mouth
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by deturla: 11:25am On May 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Useless and wayward women been giving women motivational speeches since their failed marriage.

Can't women hustle in peace and leave men out of their success stories, any small success they must brag about it to men, like they've accomplished the unthinkable.

Men are achieving a lot everytime and they don't give all these unnecessary sermons.

This comment just weak me.

Chai!
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by sinaj(f): 11:26am On May 23, 2019
Issorite

Small gel big god
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by realitychick: 11:26am On May 23, 2019
She is Right, Me am about to Acquire my own Estate.Hubby Clapping for me wink wink smiley
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Intellectual201: 11:27am On May 23, 2019
Hahaha you really cracked me up. Looool.
west5y:
special advisor to women affairs
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Junkie1: 11:27am On May 23, 2019
by force feminists smh disgusting, stfu go back to sucking d*cks n doing surgery
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Wecisetakay: 11:28am On May 23, 2019
[]
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by hopexter(m): 11:28am On May 23, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

You're simply a mumu. You'll never recognise a smart/strong woman because you're simply a mumu.

Keep quiet there. When did Oloshos become smart and strong women? Original mumu defending Olosho lipsrsealed undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by twerkjack: 11:28am On May 23, 2019
U motivate me ma’am

In a country where it’s mens worst nightmare to see a woman succeed

Your light inspires us......

God bless u

Y’all keep wailing we be piling the money up tongue

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by trapQ: 11:28am On May 23, 2019
Feminist this, feminist that, even when the matter has nothing to do with feminism.

Are feminists the cause of your poverty and failure in life?
IamD18:

Failed marriage bad gan, it can automatically turn you to Albert Estienne.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by GeneralPula: 11:28am On May 23, 2019
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by tfash96(m): 11:30am On May 23, 2019
Sensible.. So uncommon of our female celeb.. If every Nigerian girl could be reasoning like this surely I will develop my interest in them but NO they're money zombie and vampire, selfishness won't let them have brain,they are so materialistic that common data they can buy it themselves and they now use nature of stinginess to top it

U re d bae Toke Makinwa

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Junkie1: 11:31am On May 23, 2019
IamD18:

Failed marriage bad gan, it can automatically turn you to Albert Estienne.
I'm sorry Albert what?? lwkm smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Untouchable Comedies Needs Our Prayers.he Is Paralyzed / Vic O Trending On Twitter After Promising His Fans N500K / Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.