Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties (12494 Views)

Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women / Toke Makinwa Advices Women - No Man Wants A Liability / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by slightlyMad(f): 11:31am On May 23, 2019
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by DeLaRue: 11:32am On May 23, 2019
I wonder what this lady does for a living.

She seem to spend a lot.

Is having one's picture taken every few days so lucrative?
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Thalinzrcng: 11:32am On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
Frustrated and wayward feminists wannabes are gradually turning to motivational speakers on social media.

Failed marriage bad gan, it can automatically turn you to Albert Estienne.

Dude , who the fvck is Albert Estienne?

[img]https:///view/jeff-bridges-what-the-big-lebowski-wat-wut-gif-11758307.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by trapQ: 11:33am On May 23, 2019
We know you losers. A typical Nigerian man thinks every successful woman is a hoe. What else do you have to say?
hopexter:

Keep quiet there. When did Oloshos become smart and strong women? Original mini defending Olosho lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Junkie1: 11:33am On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
Feminist this, feminist that, even when the matter has nothing to do with feminism.

Are feminists the cause of your poverty and failure in life?
triggered*
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by DBossNG(m): 11:34am On May 23, 2019
ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by jaxxy(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2019
There’s nothing wrong with a woman accomplishing great things it’s actually beautiful bt it must be done the right way. U can’t get into bed with married men for money and favors and tell me u are doing smtn to be proud of. Can you?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Nobody: 11:37am On May 23, 2019
The problem is 93.7% of the so called successful women had to off their pants to open doors that otherwise would not have been opened.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by imam07: 11:37am On May 23, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

You're simply a mumu. You'll never recognise a smart/strong woman because you're simply a mumu.
You support her because u too fucking for money or u grew up with your mama bn the bread winner in your family. We men make our wealth without ladies influence.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by hopexter(m): 11:37am On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
We know you losers. A typical Nigerian man thinks every successful woman is a hoe. What else do you have to say?

We all know the hoes and Toke tops the list. Just because she now motivates women to buy properties doesn't mean she's a property agent undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by imam07: 11:38am On May 23, 2019
realitychick:
She is Right, Me am about to Acquire my own Estate.Hubby Clapping for me wink wink smiley
keep fucking around. U go buy it very soon.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by kunleweb: 11:39am On May 23, 2019
realitychick:
She is Right, Me am about to Acquire my own Estate.Hubby Clapping for me wink wink smiley

Seriously?
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by kunleweb: 11:40am On May 23, 2019
twerkjack:
U motivate me ma’am

In a country where it’s mens worst nightmare to see a woman succeed

Your light inspires us....

Y’all keep wailing we be piling the money up tongue

Whoever told you a man's worst nightmare was to see a woman succeed..
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by happney65: 12:02pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Broke Hoes be like "if I buy that house it would scare men away"

They can't admit that they are broke

Pukes angry

They cant do shit on their own..They aint hard working except to cross their legs and be expecting a Man to do all for them when in essence they are worthless piece of shitt..Very lazy things who believe they cant do a thing until they see millions..Awon omo ofoo
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by philip0906(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2019
trapQ:
Quiet! In her post, while admonishing women to buy houses (what men have been doing for donkey years without dragging women into it) she still had to drag men into the “rocket science” of buying houses.

Those are signs of frustrated feminists! They run when no one pursues.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Chiefqueenn(f): 12:07pm On May 23, 2019
imam07:
You support her because u too fucking for money or u grew up with your mama bn the bread winner in your family. We men make our wealth without ladies influence.

I had to read that thread again. I was looking for where she mentioned that she f.ucks men for a living or where she mentioned that men depend on women with influence. Shows that you're that type of man who would just assumed that wealthy women depend on men because women cannot make it in their own. You're not even worth arguing with. I just had to reply you so you know that you too, you are simply a mumu.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:16pm On May 23, 2019
Junkie1:
I'm sorry Albert what?? lwkm smh
Albert Essien grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Gerrard59(m): 12:38pm On May 23, 2019
moderatorr1:
As a woman, if you own a 100 million naira car, it will be impossible for a 30 million naira guy to befriend you.
Our culture has made it such that women marry up while men generally marry down.

From there, before you know it, a 300 million naira network guy in a Bently is dating a broke half-educated 100 level university slay queen.

And don't ever in your life think of playing hard to get because any dude that summons up the courage to say "Hello" to a richer lady will probably disappear at the first sign of rudeness. Argue with your village tree.

It's not our culture that makes it so. Across ALL cultures, women marry up while men marry down. Naturally and evolutionary, women are hypergamous. To your last statement, how many Nigerian men desire to marry a woman who is richer than him?

On the other hand, it'll be a rarity for a 300 million naira dude to marry a 100 level slay queen. As a mistress, yes. As a wife, e go hard oh.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by imam07: 12:56pm On May 23, 2019
Chiefqueenn:

I had to read that thread again. I was looking for where she mentioned that she f.ucks men for a living or where she mentioned that men depend on women with influence. Shows that you're that type of man who would just assumed that wealthy women depend on men because women cannot make it in their own. You're not even worth arguing with. I just had to reply you so you know that you too, you are simply a mumu.
who talked with this cheap LovePeddler. Is it until she talk am before we all know? I am not surprised because that is what u do for a living. Truth will always be bitter to people like u. Idiot.
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by desiredhome: 1:03pm On May 23, 2019
ricon:
You mean properties bought by sleeping with politicians or Dubai one night party

Please how do you mean please?
Are you saying that women can't achieve in life except they sleep with politicians
Some lazy men though

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by desiredhome: 1:11pm On May 23, 2019
scaramucci:
The problem is 93.7% of the so called successful women had to off their pants to open doors that otherwise would not have been opened.
Still surprise that people still have this mentality in this 21st century, no wonder the poverty and crimes are increasing rather than decreasing because of so many useless brains

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Mateen1000: 1:21pm On May 23, 2019
Toke is the Most Successful Olosho in Nigeria
I Stan ������

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by wizdomnzube(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2019
Baba sense wan choke you
moderatorr1:
As a woman, if you own a 100 million naira car, it will be impossible for a 30 million naira guy to befriend you.
Our culture has made it such that women marry up while men generally marry down.

Also, women sit and wait to be toasted while men do the hunting. You can't lock yourself up in a mansion and expect a man to jump the gate to come to toast you.
But if a man lives in a mansion, he can get in his car, stop by a lady walking down the street and give her a lift.
From there, before you know it, a 300 million naira network guy in a Bently is dating a broke half-educated 100 level university slay queen.

Women in this clime don't pick up men in the streets. So if you are going to have expensive possessions as a single lady, better invent ways to make yourself available and toastable. And don't ever in your life think of playing hard to get because any dude that summons up the courage to say "Hello" to a richer lady will probably disappear at the first sign of rudeness. Argue with your village tree.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Lovelyn451(f): 1:55pm On May 23, 2019
Very true...
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Aidejay(m): 2:23pm On May 23, 2019
I agree
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Ykktulip: 2:40pm On May 23, 2019
scaramucci:

You see the problem?? Nigeria has a skyrocketing rate of men abandoning their filial responsibilities and leaving women to fend for the home and for the kids. Nigerian women have generally picked up the gauntlet and are hustling to not only make ends meet but in many cases to still present a facade to the world that all is well. Instead of acknowledging the contribution of hardworking women to society you find even men who were raised by their mom's talking crap!

The problem with the world is truly the crises of manhood. If men truly played their roles in the first place no woman would be motivated to be out there hustling. No girl child would be abused and become tomorrow's olosho.

This mentality of successful women had to "off their pant" is just deplorable. It's shows the sorry state of men today. Step up, you will not step up. Ok, women are now finding their level but no, it's not alowed. Must everybody exist at the level of your (in)capacity??

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by TheQuirkyPen993: 2:59pm On May 23, 2019
IamD18:
Frustrated and wayward feminists wannabes are gradually turning to motivational speakers on social media.

Failed marriage bad gan, it can automatically turn you to Albert Einstein

grin grin I swear feminists are funny but wait o. Shey ya mother wey no be feminist don achieve anything for life. Apart say e marry your useless goat of a father. Or wait unless you say her achievement na giving birth to you. And that one sef na failure. If person born something like you e better make e no say you be waste. grin grin

How body. Tell your mama say I like expired Toto Sha. Tell am. Thanks. cheesy wink
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by Derinhenz: 2:59pm On May 23, 2019
Executive olosho too dey give advice

Make Fela just blow the trumpet make we all go heaven
Re: Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties by TheQuirkyPen993: 3:01pm On May 23, 2019
Mateen1000:
Toke is the Most Successful Olosho in Nigeria
I Stan ������

I swear I wish say I fit Bleep am. But ya mama Toto go dey manageable even though I know say e don slack.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shakira's Baby Birth News Was A Prank By Pique / Actress Rita Dominic Writes Autobiography / Nollywood’s Sexiest Man:the Six Sexiest Standing.jim Iyke Or Desmond Or Ike Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.