Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women (2234 Views)

Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by ahimedua: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Tolu “Toolz” Oniru-Demuren doled out some shocking advice to her followers that has got people talking. sleekgist

The media personality encouraged her followers to share their secrets with her and when they did, rather than share the usual “take the high road” advice that public figures give, Toolz encouraged them to choose violence.

Her post has angered some people but, apparently, she doesn’t care and she made this known. See all she wrote here : https://sleekgist.com/burn-your-husbands-car-sleep-with-his-bestfriend-toolz-advices-after-they-shared-their-secrets-with-her/

Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by Davash222(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2021
Only a fool will seek marital advice from Olosho.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by NobleSeed(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2021
confused wailers everywhere..
The wailer belike..na advice way go destroy family I won dey give now cheesy
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by Nanaborga(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2021
I’m sure the adviser is currently doing that to tunde demuren anytime he misbehaves , Mrs cuckold
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by dawnomike(m): 11:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Too many devilish stupid advise on social media...
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by penplus: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2021
And this one get followers...smh

May GOD help them
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by uncleiykeman(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2021
She nor well
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by peacefuldude(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2021
E be many things.
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by alphaNomega: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2021
I see no problem here

What advise are expecting when you ask a prostituté for her opinion on that type of problem?

2 Likes

Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by OBALOLA55(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2021
TOLULOPE ONIRU-DEMUREN IS A CONFIRMED PROSTITUTE SO I DON’T TAKE HER SERIOUS.
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by pepperdemzombie: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol! Another Jarumi on the beat. Only God knows how many ladies and women have lost their partners and husbands when caught with Jarumi's charms. No man will give you a 2nd chance, if he catches you with charms. A lot have fallen blindly because their influencer advised them. Some will still blindly follow this one too.
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by pepperdemzombie: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
penplus:
And this one get followers...smh

May GOD help them
Fela say Dem dey follow follow dem close dem sense, that's the kind of people they like to follow. Someone asked you to share your most guided secret on social media and they did, are those not blind followers? She said her husband cheat the other time, how many of his cars did she burn? She came later with a second baby, maybe she's trying to tell us something we don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by Boomboost(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mehn, Na so women de advise women. This world go overdie come years from now.
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by noah24(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Try am... Body go tell u.. I swear �...
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
I don't know why ladies feels sleeping with your spouse's friend is a good way to spite your partner.

You are only selling yourself cheap. I will recommend others you can as well sleep with. Fish brain.
Re: Burn Your Husband’s Car, Sleep With His Bestfriend – Toolz Advices Women by Obakoolex(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Advice from a Farm TOOL undecided

What do you expect

(1) (Reply)

Korra Obidi Shamelessly Soaks And Drinks Garri During A Live Broadcast - Video / Nude Video And Photos From Hausa Big Men Hosting Private Strip Show In Abuja / Obi Cubana's Wife Ebele Smacks Him For Grinding Her On Dance Floor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.