Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Miraculous Birthday... (omalicham) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miraculous Birthday... (omalicham) (322 Views)

The Miraculous Way I Stopped Masturbation / Miraculous Day (#23rdmay) / *Miraculous Solution for Fibroid & Cyst* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miraculous Birthday... (omalicham) by stiffmeister(m): 9:47am On May 23, 2019
Happy Birthday to one of the people whose birthday I can remember without any reminder. Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me alot of myself and our memories TOGETHER. It's another time to celebrate u again. Clown around and have some fun to make this birthday ur best one. A friend like you is rare to find. I remembered vividly how all this started like a joke and now here we're celebrating ur BIRTHDAY TOGETHER. You're priceless, you are not only strong and wise but kind, loving, caring and thoughtful.
Count ur age by friends and not tears, count ur years by smiles and not tears. Wishing you the best of this life, more grace and strength and Wisdom and favour and blessings I pray for u. Happy birthday dear omalicham, I love u!!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Love For The Sheer Feeling Of It? / 150+ Lovely Happy New Month Messages For Lovers, Friends, Family / Don't Miss This Opportunity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.