Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization (30886 Views)

Yoruba Youths, Ohanaeze Reject 'Fulanization' Agenda, Issue 12 Demands / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Ikeboboafri: 10:19am On May 23, 2019
Wole Soyinka has advised the FG to listen to Obasanjo’s comment on Fulanization and Islamization, even though he is not in good terms with him.  Recall that the former Nigerian President who lamented over how how threats of Boko Haram and Herdsmen were not initially taken serious, linked it all to an Islamic agenda. However the Nobel Laureate who spoke at the Africa Day 2019 organised by United Bank for Africa (UBA), stated that we should be careful not to be too dismissive over the matter. 

Soyinka who advised the FG to listen to Obasanjo’s comment on Fulanization and Islamization, added that when one talks about Uthman Dan Fodio, what comes to people’s mind is threat to dip the Koran into the Atlantic Ocean. He said; 

“We should be careful not to be too dismissive over the matter. The Federal Government is leaving aside the substance, which is the high level of kidnapping, youth suicide and terrorism in the country. I support unity in Africa but we need to particularize the area of unity we seek. Even Boko Haram also tries to unify everybody

“When you talk about Uthman Dan Fodio, what comes to people’s mind is threat to dip the Koran into the Atlantic Ocean. There are many people in this controversy. My feeling is that the response of Minister of Information shows that they are leaving behind the substance, and worried about the language."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/soyinka-advises-fg-to-listen-to-obasanjos-comment-on-fulanization-and-islamization/

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by omoplaycool(m): 10:21am On May 23, 2019
Hmm
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Ikeboboafri: 10:25am On May 23, 2019
cool cool cool cool
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Baba419(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2019
Both the one talking and the one they are talking about about have both lost relevance in the grand scheme of things

Spits

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Ikeboboafri: 11:27am On May 23, 2019
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by BrantheBroken: 2:31pm On May 23, 2019
This matter don dey serious oooo

Instagram account for sale. 80k+ followers, price is 30k. DM or Call 08051418777 for details of acct
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Martinez39(m): 2:31pm On May 23, 2019
matrix in reduced row echelon form, we proceed as follows:
C
1 -1 1
0 1 -12
0 0 1 3
S : C
1 0 -11
0 1 -12
0 0 1 3
1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Epique: 2:32pm On May 23, 2019
Lol this should be like the first time Prof and OBJ would agree on an issue.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Newguyhere: 2:32pm On May 23, 2019
someone please tell me this islamisation thing isnt true cry cry me I'm scared ohh cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by GrowYourSales(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2019
This man is soon regaining his humanity since Buhari came to power

Has your business sales dropped recently? Check your signature

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Sunofgod(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2019
The tyrant no go listen ..

20 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by TheSTreetman: 2:32pm On May 23, 2019
Since Obasanjo and Soyinka has agreed on a matter for the first time that Fulanization is real. Who am I not to agree since our opinions or anything doesn't count on matters concerning national interest. I believe they have done their research before concluding on this facts.

91 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by zeromeridian: 2:33pm On May 23, 2019
Afonjas should keep thinking IPOB is their problem.
It's very easy to Isamize Afonjas.
But for Biafran States, it's impossible.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Bolustical: 2:34pm On May 23, 2019
This is crap from Wole Soyinka. If anyone is interested in the Fulanisation of Nigeria, it's OBJ.

Same Fulanis brought OBJ out of prison and presented him as President.

OBJ picked a Fulani from Adamawa as his VP for two terms.

OBJ foisted another Fulani (Yaradua) on Nigerians as his successor when everyone thought it was Odili he would support.

In 2015, he supported another Fulani, Buhari in 2015 to become President.

Come 2019,he supported Atiku, a Fulani man again.

Why didn't he support Igbos, Ijaws in this last election? Sebi he was busy talking about Igbo Presidency before the elections.

Only political neophytes take OBJ serious.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Ihutomi: 2:34pm On May 23, 2019
even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it that OBJ was right.Nigeria needs JESUS.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Bolustical: 2:34pm On May 23, 2019
zeromeridian:
Afonjas should keep think IPOB is their problem.
It's very easy to Isamize Afonjas.
But for Biafran States, it's impossible.
MufasaRebirth:

.... Tinubu ass licker spotted grin

Only a non yoruba or a yoruba bastard will post this kinda trashy comment.
Only a phlat-headed Jew will believe OBJ hook, line and sinkers.

Was this not OBJ after making the Fulanisation statement?

Is Emir of Kano now Igbo or Ikwerre?

Like Kanu, like his stupid followers.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by BabaIbo: 2:35pm On May 23, 2019
This is becoming real

12 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by enemyofprogress: 2:36pm On May 23, 2019
They won't because it's an agenda. Fokn government

16 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by OBAGADAFFI: 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
angry
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Brightology2(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

This is becoming real, I trust the Nigerian pastors and general overseers to as a matter of urgency switch in action, physically and spiritually and I know by the grace of God, islamazation won't work.

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by kaen1317: 2:37pm On May 23, 2019
They will gather but by the grace of God they will never succeed

10 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by FuckDaMods: 2:38pm On May 23, 2019
I hate those fulani pple angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by BlackfireX: 2:38pm On May 23, 2019
Yoruba people sef...

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by kaen1317: 2:38pm On May 23, 2019
It's an open secret that there's people promoting the agenda of danfodio and Ahmadu Bello.

36 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by kaen1317: 2:39pm On May 23, 2019
A peaceful division of this country that doesn't know peace or progress is what's badly needed

11 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by enemyofprogress: 2:39pm On May 23, 2019
Newguyhere:
someone please tell me this islamisation thing isnt true cry cry me I'm scared ohh cry
it is o, you better go on Google to search for the Muslim name that they will use to baptise you next year. I suggest you pick shekarau grin

18 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Mrshape: 2:39pm On May 23, 2019
Martinez39:
matrix in reduced row echelon form, we proceed as follows:
C
1 -1 1
0 1 -12
0 0 1 3
1 0 -11
0 1 -12
0 0 1 3
1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1
lol our special language neither soyinka nor obj will understand this sir
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Jaynom(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2019
Baba419:
Both the one talking and the one they are talking about about have both lost relevance in the grand scheme of things

Spits
So what is the solution?

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Hope15: 2:40pm On May 23, 2019
...and then we would start talking about christianization again abi?

Ihutomi:
even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it that OBJ was right.Nigeria needs JESUS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NURTW Dissolves Lagos Council, Sack Mc Oluomo / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document / President Umaro Embalo Names Street After Buhari For His ‘Fear Of God’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.