Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,319 members, 7,850,142 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:04 PM

Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization (30900 Views)

Yoruba Youths, Ohanaeze Reject 'Fulanization' Agenda, Issue 12 Demands / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN / Obasanjo's Claim Of Fulanization & Islamization Is Reckless & Unpatriotic -MSSN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by LibertyRep: 2:40pm On May 23, 2019
I have observed that those who are castigating Obasanjo are those who are benefitting or hope to benefit from this government

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by enemyofprogress: 2:41pm On May 23, 2019
GrowYourSales:
This man is soon regaining his humanity since Buhari came to power

na which kind made in aba English be dis?
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Martinez39(m): 2:41pm On May 23, 2019
Mrshape:
lol our special language neither soyinka nor obj will understand this sir
Lol. It is a typo. I mistakenly pasted it.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by kaen1317: 2:41pm On May 23, 2019
God bless Kanu for he saw this long before now and warned against it but the foolish, greedy Yoruba's are the enablers as usual

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by luluman: 2:41pm On May 23, 2019
Baba419:
Both the one talking and the one they are talking about about have both lost relevance in the grand scheme of things

Spits
This one na Igbo.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Chinashopping84: 2:43pm On May 23, 2019
Very true.Well,we pay your Chinese suppliers through we chat and alipay
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by LordPsalm(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2019
Ihutomi:
even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it that OBJ was right.Nigeria needs JESUS.
yes, the real JESUS tho. Not the one that has been requesting money from 9ja Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by luluman: 2:43pm On May 23, 2019
Newguyhere:
someone please tell me this islamisation thing isnt true cry cry me I'm scared ohh cry
Just relocate to Canada before it gets serious
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by MyGeneration(m): 2:44pm On May 23, 2019
Its real only people who know know. But they will justify it by saying some people didn't vote for Buhari.

There's high level tribalism and nepotism right now. From recruitment to appointment to promotion to just about everything

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by luluman: 2:46pm On May 23, 2019
zeromeridian:
Afonjas should keep think IPOB is their problem.
It's very easy to Isamize Afonjas.
But for Biafran States, it's impossible.
You just proved what a writer said about Yeeebos right: You people waste your time, resource, energy etc on another person or thing & forget to face your life problems.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by ruby360: 2:47pm On May 23, 2019
South west should keep guns and get ready for herdsmen! Buhar's brothers....

Meanwhile I have a few months IVECO TRUCK - FOR SAND AND STONES- 30 TONNES FOR SALE

PRICE: 8MILLION

CALL 08034657590

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by mysteryman2014: 2:51pm On May 23, 2019
zeromeridian:
Afonjas should keep think IPOB is their problem.
It's very easy to Isamize Afonjas.
But for Biafran States, it's impossible.

If that is your interpretation, I shudder. The treat of islamization like the killings by the herdsmen knows no boundary.

Beware.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by IvarTheTerrible: 2:58pm On May 23, 2019
luluman:
You just proved what a writer said about Yeeebos right: You people waste your time, resource, energy etc on another person or thing & forget to face your life problems.

In short, you are saying zeromeridian has zero sense grin

I was the one who liked + shared your post, it was a good one grin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by boxypane(m): 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
Bubu really needs to shake up his cabinet. Its quite unfortunate that leap service is paid to all these issues because they are not affected. I pray it hunts them one day.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Onyekachi419(f): 3:03pm On May 23, 2019
enemyofprogress:
it is o, you better go on Google to search for the Muslim name that they will use to baptise you next year. I suggest you pick shekarau grin

Hahahahahahahahaha
Guy you no get joy at all
You just worse the guy case lol

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Mexyz(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2019
DKOKO3:
Share your journey with other professionals going your way for as low as 200 Naira.
Oga tell your company to look into their fares, it's on the high side.
How do you expect me to pay 17k for a one way shared ride for 1 month when I currently pay 21k to and fro?
You guys need to review your fares o.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by frankyychiji(f): 3:05pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:

Only a phlat-headed Jew will believe OBJ hook, line and sinkers.

Was this not OBJ after making the Fulanisation statement?

Is Emir of Kano now Igbo or Ikwerre?

Like Kanu, like his stupid followers.
A rabid dog you are. I'm too tired to disect your abdomen and exposé what you had for lunch you idiot! Stay safe for now.

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by GEEBITE: 3:06pm On May 23, 2019
If you called what a sage sees as danger crap,I wonder what the contents of your head could be.I am sure it is sawdust.Just because you guys principals are dreaming of becoming president in 2023,you dont mid if your people are annihilated just to be PC.I think you are close to an omo ale.
Bolustical:
This is crap from Wole Soyinka. If anyone is interested in the Fulanisation of Nigeria, it's OBJ.

Same Fulanis brought OBJ out of prison and presented him as President.

OBJ picked a Fulani from Adamawa as his VP for two terms.

OBJ foisted another Fulani (Yaradua) on Nigerians as his successor when everyone thought it was Odili he would support.

In 2015, he supported another Fulani, Buhari in 2015 to become President.

Come 2019,he supported Atiku, a Fulani man again.

Why didn't he support Igbos, Ijaws in this last election? Sebi he was busy talking about Igbo Presidency before the elections.

Only political neophytes take OBJ serious.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Linus199(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2019
I need visa pls

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Randy111(m): 3:20pm On May 23, 2019
Baba419:
Both the one talking and the one they are talking about about have both lost relevance in the grand scheme of things

Spits

I don't want to talk, otherwise I would hv asked who in ur entire family is or will ever be as relevant as the Obasanjo and soyinka? But let me jst keep quiet since I don't want to talk.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Yorubagodmaster: 3:26pm On May 23, 2019
Let them do it
Let them islamize us
We Yoruba demon are coming 2023
Chai we go yorubize them all
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by luluman: 3:27pm On May 23, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

In short, you are saying zeromeridian has zero sense grin

I was the one who liked + shared your post, it was a good one grin
OK now.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by MufasaRebirth: 3:28pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:

Bitch I'm Yoruba !!!

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by fitzmayowa: 3:28pm On May 23, 2019
Martinez39:
matrix in reduced row echelon form, we proceed as follows:
C
1 -1 1
0 1 -12
0 0 1 3
S : C
1 0 -11
0 1 -12
0 0 1 3
S : C
1 0 0
0 1 0
0 0 1

E be like say you just start elementary row operation abi...
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by MufasaRebirth: 3:29pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:

Stale !!!

Bitch I'm yoruba

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Martinez39(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2019
fitzmayowa:

E be like say you just start elementary row operation abi...
Lol. It's a mistake. I thought I had deleted that post. Let me try again.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by gidado14(m): 3:39pm On May 23, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Wole Soyinka has advised the FG to listen to Obasanjo’s comment on Fulanization and Islamization, even though he is not in good terms with him.  Recall that the former Nigerian President who lamented over how how threats of Boko Haram and Herdsmen were not initially taken serious, linked it all to an Islamic agenda. However the Nobel Laureate who spoke at the Africa Day 2019 organised by United Bank for Africa (UBA), stated that we should be careful not to be too dismissive over the matter. 

Soyinka who advised the FG to listen to Obasanjo’s comment on Fulanization and Islamization, added that when one talks about Uthman Dan Fodio, what comes to people’s mind is threat to dip the Koran into the Atlantic Ocean. He said; 

“We should be careful not to be too dismissive over the matter. The Federal Government is leaving aside the substance, which is the high level of kidnapping, youth suicide and terrorism in the country. I support unity in Africa but we need to particularize the area of unity we seek. Even Boko Haram also tries to unify everybody

“When you talk about Uthman Dan Fodio, what comes to people’s mind is threat to dip the Koran into the Atlantic Ocean. There are many people in this controversy. My feeling is that the response of Minister of Information shows that they are leaving behind the substance, and worried about the language."

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/23/soyinka-advises-fg-to-listen-to-obasanjos-comment-on-fulanization-and-islamization/

these old men won't allow us rest
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by bendike: 3:45pm On May 23, 2019
Bolustical:
This is crap from Wole Soyinka. If anyone is interested in the Fulanisation of Nigeria, it's OBJ.

Same Fulanis brought OBJ out of prison and presented him as President.

OBJ picked a Fulani from Adamawa as his VP for two terms.

OBJ foisted another Fulani (Yaradua) on Nigerians as his successor when everyone thought it was Odili he would support.

In 2015, he supported another Fulani, Buhari in 2015 to become President.

Come 2019,he supported Atiku, a Fulani man again.

Why didn't he support Igbos, Ijaws in this last election? Sebi he was busy talking about Igbo Presidency before the elections.

Only political neophytes take OBJ serious.
Obasanjo and soyinka know better than you and I. What they have seen and experienced we have not and may never see.
Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 23, 2019
Ihutomi:
even the blind can see it and the deaf can hear it that OBJ was right.Nigeria needs JESUS.

JAPAN AND CHINA DON'T HAVE JESUS BUT THEY ARE DOING BETTER.

Re: Soyinka Advises FG To Listen To Obasanjo’s Comment On Fulanization/islamization by Legendguru: 3:51pm On May 23, 2019
really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Rochas Okorocha Dances To Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' Song (Photos, Video) / Fani-kayode Reacts To Obasanjo’s Latest Attack On Buhari / Kemi Adeosun Risks 14-year Jail Term For Skipping NYSC, Forging Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.