Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,894 members, 7,844,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! (1481 Views)

What To Do When Drunk / He Is Very Caring When Sober But Very Abusive When Drunk, Should I Leave Him? / My Wife Got Drunk With 2 Small Smirnoff Bottles And Broke A Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by jamesbowers: 11:35am On May 23, 2019
I need help and I know I probably don't deserve it, but let me explain the circumstances. If you deem myself worthy of any words I would appreciate it.

Blacked out 2 weeks ago after a long night of drinking. Woke up the next day in a hotel room with my ex girlfriend. Definitely had sex with the ex. I explain to her that I have a girlfriend and I'm sorry that things got out of hand last night. Ex agrees that we were both very drunk and says don't worry about it. 2nd big eff up on my part is not going to my current girlfriend (of 6 months) and telling her what happened. I know I'm a dirtbag.

Fast forward two weeks to present day. Current girlfriend is on vacation for a week. Current girlfriend tells me that ex girlfriend is messaging her about us hooking up two weeks ago. What do I do? Lie like the selfish asshole I am or tell the truth and lose what I think is the love of my life?

Details: Current and ex girlfriends do not know each other. Ex girlfriend Instagram stalked me to find current girlfriends username to message her. Why all of a sudden is this happening? HELP please..

1 Like

Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by frbona: 11:38am On May 23, 2019
Samuelsure33:
Read below
how has this thrash you posted answered the OPs dilemma?!?
Nigerians and scam sha

1 Like

Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by Alphafeezay(m): 11:48am On May 23, 2019
I drank so I could cheat with my ex.

*Fixed*
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by IamD18: 11:50am On May 23, 2019
Sexually, the only person you owe your loyalty is your wife.
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by SageMK: 11:55am On May 23, 2019
Let her hear it from your own mouth instead of your ex.

Even though your actions weren't premeditated, being drunk is no excuse to cheat. Hope she does you both a favor and break things. If she doesn't, learn from this.
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by Jayslicky: 11:57am On May 23, 2019
Did you swear an oath with her to be faithful?
Is she engaged with you?
Did you deflower her ?
If the answer to the above questions is NO, then you have no worries, you don't owe your girlfriend anything .

3 Likes

Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by SaucyBenks(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2019
Be careful, your ex might have evidence if you deny bonking her...

Modified, if she brings the evidence, you could say it was a pic taken when you both were still together and that she's tryna blackmail you..

1 Like

Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by Deepfeel(m): 12:07pm On May 23, 2019
I so much hate this excuse of I was drunk when we had sex, why do cheaters always come up with that excuse
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by ValCon888: 12:37pm On May 23, 2019
Your ex is not Noob Saibot or Nightcrawler.

She did not magically teleport to your bed. You were drunk (i agree) but still managed to know how to off her pant...and unhook her bra. It takes a lucid man to unhook a bra bro.

Either way, you must have been in control of your senses when arranging to hook up with her. So saying you were drunk is a stupid excuse.

If you can do the crime then you should be prepared to face the time.

1 Like

Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by faithfull18(f): 1:09pm On May 23, 2019
This promiscuous men always have one excuse or the other.
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by ninetiethcrown7(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2019
ValCon888:
Your ex is not Noob Saibot or Nightcrawler.

She did not magically teleport to your bed. You were drunk (i agree) but still managed to know how to off her pant...and unhook her bra. It takes a lucid man to unhook a bra bro.

Either way, you must have been in control of your senses when arranging to hook up with her. So saying you were drunk is a stupid excuse.

If you can do the crime then you should be prepared to face the time.

Loooool noob saibot I’m dead!! grin grin grin
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 23, 2019
Bcvuhvd
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 23, 2019
You don't owe tour girlfriend any explanation, she's not your wife and if you eventually tell her then be ready for what happen afterwards cos she will treat you like trash and probably cheat to your face and still blame your previous mistake as the reason for it. Do not tell her anything.
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by Divay22(f): 2:06pm On May 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
Did you swear an oath with her to be faithful?
Is she engaged with you?
Did you deflower her ?
If the answer to the above question is NO, then you have no worries, you don't owe your girlfriend anything .
See yeye talk.
Now i know the reason why I'm gradually restricting myself from this section.
Kids everywhere angry

Say what you would have said if the OP was a lady angry

Well, it's better you tell her yourself than your ex. so it wouldn't look like she's the fool here.
Because your ex gonna spite her so much with it and exaggerate everything you guys did even if that didn't happened.

So if you value your relationship then tell her, if she listens then she would know how to tackle your ex when she comes and likely might defend you.
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by Jayslicky: 2:38pm On May 23, 2019
Divay22:

See yeye talk.
Now i know the reason why I'm gradually restricting myself from this section.
Kids everywhere.

Say what you would have said if the OP was a lady.

Well, it's better you tell her yourself than your ex. so it wouldn't look like she's the fool here.
Because your ex gonna spite her so much with it and exaggerate everything you guys did even if that didn't happened.

So if you value your relationship then tell her, if she listens then she would know how to tackle your ex when she comes and likely might defend you.
People like you always claim to know a lot but lack sense to comprehend simple things, all the questions I asked the him are good ones, he doesn't owe his girlfriend any sexual loyalty since she ain't his wife, likewise his girlfriend doesn't owe him any sexual loyalty, that is why it is called dating and not marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by Lagbaja01(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2019
suddenly the Op booked an hotel, he suddenly got Drunk in his hotel room and suddenly his ex appeared beside him in his hotel room....and in Dbanj's voice, everything happened suddenly between them......LIAR!! CHEATER!!

James 1:13-14 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.... But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by Nobody: 7:58am On May 27, 2019
Killer work you have here.
Re: Cheated When Drunk With My Ex. Need Advice! by jbblues24(m): 12:11am On May 29, 2019
Men are simple things. They can survive a whole weekend with only three things: beer, boxer shorts and batteries for the remote control.

(1) (Reply)

2 Herdsmen Caught Standing With Cow / ROMANCE NOVEL: Rise Of The Blue Phoenix (Chronicles of The Girl Who Went Viral 1 / Ilekokonit And His Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.