Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). (37299 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by naptu2: 7:16pm On May 23, 2019
Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan

The Asisat Oshoala Foundation is providing free meals and other items to the less privileged in this holy month of Ramadan.

The feeding project began on Sunday, May 19th and will continue until the 5th of June.

The foundation will provide free meals at the Destitutes Camp at Oko Baba in Ebute Metta and it will also feed the destitutes at Agege and Mosholashi Alhaja.

Here are pictures of the feeding programme.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxwas_-oYJn/?igshid=3o9rh7gf03un

https://mobile.twitter.com/MathewOkugbe/status/1130810440739692545

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by naptu2: 7:16pm On May 23, 2019
More pictures

1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by naptu2: 7:16pm On May 23, 2019
Even more pictures

1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Harrymig1(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2019
God'll bless her

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by naptu2: 7:18pm On May 23, 2019
End

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by JasonScoolari: 7:22pm On May 23, 2019
At the moment, Asisat Oshoala is better than our president.

Happy birthday NessaBoo, Live long.

Jason have terribly miss you.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by IdEyBLOoDY: 7:41pm On May 23, 2019
I wish this sweet lady all the good tins in her football career.. May Allah continue to bless and uplift her to greater height..

Amen

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Amuocha: 8:03pm On May 23, 2019
Should i fry custard angry
And she is wearing hijab on black trouser sef embarassed
500grams of yellow jollof rice and 50NGN bottled water sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by dguizman(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Afonja mothers that are always scattered around Malls and motor parks begging for alms. I hope this generous act would help reduce that shameful act of theirs

Unless they were cursed to be so for eternity cry

Pukes angry
please, when will you have sense?

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Marcelinho(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2019
Blessings

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Abalado(f): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
More blessings Asisat

7 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by sevunteen(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
This lady... I'm just a big fan

3 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by tstx(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
Better pikin....

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by wink2015(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2019
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan

The Asisat Oshoala Foundation is providing free meals and other items to the less privileged in this holy month of Ramadan.

The feeding project began on Sunday, May 19th and will continue until the 5th of June.

The foundation will provide free meals at the Destitutes Camp at Oko Baba in Ebute Metta and it will also feed the destitutes at Agege and Mosholashi Alhaja.

Here are pictures of the feeding programme.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxwas_-oYJn/?igshid=3o9rh7gf03un

https://mobile.twitter.com/MathewOkugbe/status/1130810440739692545

So she be Musilimah !

The aboki religion.

I thought she was of the Christian faith.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by KingAzubuike(f): 8:07pm On May 23, 2019
No wonder agege was filled up today. I almost thought they were sharing money.

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by AnthonyAk(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2019
so na four cooler fro everybody oh
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by hopexter(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2019
I'm definitely cooking Jollof rice tomorrow make I no go eat am for dreams angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Afonja mothers that are always scattered around Malls and motor parks begging for alms. I hope this generous act would help reduce that shameful act of theirs

Pukes angry

Your mother should be inclusive oponu

9 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
grin. Asisa omowa, may Almighty Allah bless you. Amin

11 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Odingo1: 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
That is good of her, more blessing

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 23, 2019
dguizman:
please, when will you have sense?

He can’t have sense

15 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by hisexcellency34: 8:10pm On May 23, 2019
The poverty in this country no be here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by SaintLucia: 8:11pm On May 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
At the moment, Asisat Oshoala is better than our president.
Honestly she is also better than Ikpeazu the kerosene man.

15 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by GraciasMagisco(m): 8:13pm On May 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:

Pukes angry

As much as i dislike afonja, think you should come with something original, no dey copy Lucifer style nah, you no be him lol, Lucifer where you dey jare���

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Esji80(m): 8:14pm On May 23, 2019
God bless you Asisat.. Where can I collect my share ;DGod bless you Asisat.. Where can I collect my share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo) / Footballer Chichi Igbo Flaunts Her Bum In New Photos / Mike Tyson Barred From Entering Chile, Put Back On Plane, See Why(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.