Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). (37324 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala Storms Mushin With Her CAF Award (Photos) / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Archiever22: 9:33pm On May 23, 2019
wink2015:

So she be Musilimah !

The aboki religion.

I thought she was of the Christian faith.
why bring religion into this. have u ever feed anybody in your life? bloddy hypocrite
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Egabs(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2019
Sha this is the same thing bubu was doing n some zombies are praising him oshoola May God continue to Bless jare
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2019
Abalado:
More blessings Asisat
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by belshazzar(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2019
dguizman:
please, when will you have sense?
i don't picture him having any... what an idiot cry
dguizman:
please, when will you have sense?
i don't picture him having any... what an idiot
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Promise47(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
The poverty in this country no be here ooo
brotherly I day tell u menh suffer no be small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by meobizy(f): 10:55pm On May 23, 2019
This was a good initiative.
I like the idea but she no even fine, sef.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by googi: 11:24pm On May 23, 2019
There is something about this lady.

She showed the modest house she bought for her mother once and where she lives. I was worried about her safety.

Her gestures are so modest. We have seen those making less than her blasting money on vanities, not this girl.

I just hope she keeps it up and save for her old age instead of demonstrating like those that have nothing but pretend they have it all.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by foreshore(m): 11:53pm On May 23, 2019
JasonScoolari:
At the moment, Asisat Oshoala is better than our president.

My thinking too bro
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by foreshore(m): 11:55pm On May 23, 2019
naptu2:
Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan

The Asisat Oshoala Foundation is providing free meals and other items to the less privileged in this holy month of Ramadan.

The feeding project began on Sunday, May 19th and will continue until the 5th of June.

The foundation will provide free meals at the Destitutes Camp at Oko Baba in Ebute Metta and it will also feed the destitutes at Agege and Mosholashi Alhaja.

Here are pictures of the feeding programme.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxwas_-oYJn/?igshid=3o9rh7gf03un

https://mobile.twitter.com/MathewOkugbe/status/1130810440739692545

Asisat Oshoala should be made Nigerian President since the President that we have there is not as useful as her
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by naptu2: 12:17am On May 24, 2019
By the way, that's not Asisat in the picture. I think that's her younger sister. Asisat was still in Spain with Barcelona when the pictures were taken.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by AWIMOTEDA: 2:10am On May 24, 2019
So great
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by yetunsbay(m): 4:57am On May 24, 2019
wink2015:

So she be Musilimah !

The aboki religion.

naso u no go take cognisance even in sch

So na time u dey hear Asisat abi .......na Christian name u think
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by acounter2(m): 5:32am On May 24, 2019
wink2015:

So she be Musilimah !
The aboki religion.

av always told u, to try and borrow sense b4 u make any comment here!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by gaskiyamagana: 9:06am On May 24, 2019
Harrymig1:
God'll bless her
How will this gesture of her will cleanse only PANT - BRASIER partial nude pictures on bar beach?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by gaskiyamagana: 9:08am On May 24, 2019
foreshore:

Asisat Oshoala should be made Nigerian President since the President that we have there is not as useful as her
Holy spirit, holy ghost, holy salvation, holy deliverance, holy fire, holy baptism come save dis wan.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by lowaist101: 9:14am On May 24, 2019
loving this girl...........
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Teegold90: 9:40am On May 24, 2019
more reward from Allah just keep it on Aziz@.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Harrymig1(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

How will this gesture of her will cleanse only PANT - BRASIER partial nude pictures on bar beach?
If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by rockstar27(m): 10:42am On May 24, 2019
MAY GOD COMPESATE HER, ON HER BEHAVE
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by playmaker02: 11:21am On May 24, 2019
wink2015:

So she be Musilimah !
The aboki religion.
u b real mumu person dey bear asisat u still ask google question
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by Fahd11: 2:18pm On May 25, 2019
Not surprised seeing some IPOB youths commenting rubbish on here... Much as your tribe is useless and senseless,you can individually ask God especially during this month of Ramadan to give you sense. Foolish tribe led by a foolish coward. All of you should go and drown in the Atlantic. Weyrey people.
Re: Asisat Oshoala Feeds The Less Privileged During Ramadan (Pictures). by bukatyne(f): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Our girls have demonstrated more spirit than other matches thus far.

Ordega doing a fantastic job.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Fans Protest Against Plans By Club To Sign Ronaldo / Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title / Paul Pogba Spotted In Mecca For Ramadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.